vernon

UK

#208 Jul 7, 2012
In all due respects.I. Live in South Africa,and do not Know the sister nor her pastor personally.I follow his ministry via his videos which u can also listen or see for yourself.Speak to the sister personally about her Faith,and her conversion.Then be prepared as a minister to use your own intellect and not that of what your organisation teaches.
ser_iou-sly

Bristol, TN

#209 Jul 10, 2012
Alllllllllll..........Most churches in Elizabethton are DENOMiNATIONS ARE CULTS.... AND INSPIRED BY A MANNNNNNs!!!!! teaching search your religious ideas you have attained through history or did grandma teach ya?...... CHEW YOUR CUD NOW!!!!.....THEY ARE NOT a CULT THEY ARE NOT EVEN a Denomination.....HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO VOMIT UP NOW.....STUPID IGNORAMEOUSES!!!!!.....Have A GREAT DAY!!!!
tjn123

Knoxville, TN

#210 Aug 5, 2012
Most of you all need to take ur heads out of the tv/magazines and pick up ur bible if u have one and read. I do not know much about this church but from the post I have seen on here the pastor is doing exactly what God has told him to do which is preach from the word of God. He is Not brainwashing anyone, the bible does speak on how a lady should dress and about cutting her hair, it also speaks about the same things for a man. You would be amazed doing certain things he wants from us how much more close to God you will become. No longer saying you know him but truly knowing him, in a way most christians will never understand. Society needs to stop being so closed minded on this religion when they know Nothing about it at all
jijo

Europe

#211 Aug 10, 2012
How readest thou your Bible. Search yee the Scriptures for in them you think you have Eternal Life. God have mercy on your souls,speaking evil of that which you dont understand..Jesus said when The Holy Ghost is come,speak on word against it nd it will never be forgiven you in this world or the one to come..The Elijah of Malachi 4:5 is this man William Branham.he was vindicated by The God whom you are blasheming...men walk with dirty shoes where angels fear to tred...SEARCH YEE THE SCRIPTURES!!
wow

United States

#212 Sep 5, 2012
http://en.believethesign.com/index.php... seems the cult is fighting with the cult and no one knows which side is up. a friend posted this to my facebook, and reminded me of this topic.
joseph

UK

#213 Sep 23, 2012
For over 20 years of being in the ministry, the most blessed thing that can ever happen to a mortal man is to recognize the day of visitation. Don't stay out and critisize, come fellowship with the saint. Come and find what is the truth and hold to it. God bless you!
Citzen3

Salisbury, NC

#214 Sep 23, 2012
Question. If someone wanted to go visit a church, like HVC in elizabethton, can you do so? I have heard that you cannot just show up to listen and visit. You kind of have to make an appointment or something to go. I don't know if this is accurate or not. That's why I am asking.
RationalAnyone

Johnson City, TN

#215 Sep 26, 2012
Jijo, you realize that even if your guy is Elijah incarnate, you just scared the bejeezus out of anyone that might have otherwise considered trying your church out, right? PS why does everyone always think Jesus spoke old English????

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Braidwood

#216 Sep 26, 2012
RationalAnyone wrote:
Jijo, you realize that even if your guy is Elijah incarnate, you just scared the bejeezus out of anyone that might have otherwise considered trying your church out, right? PS why does everyone always think Jesus spoke old English????
Very Very true. LOL there's a lot of scary stuff on this thread. But I really enjoyed your PS. I heard an old preacher say one time, "if the King James Version was good enough for the Apostle Paul, it's good enough for me." LOL the guy was serious. I didn't have the heart to tell him.
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#217 Sep 27, 2012
Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Very Very true. LOL there's a lot of scary stuff on this thread. But I really enjoyed your PS. I heard an old preacher say one time, "if the King James Version was good enough for the Apostle Paul, it's good enough for me." LOL the guy was serious. I didn't have the heart to tell him.
Good one...lol
MeAgain

Alcoa, TN

#218 Sep 27, 2012
Citzen3 wrote:
Question. If someone wanted to go visit a church, like HVC in elizabethton, can you do so? I have heard that you cannot just show up to listen and visit. You kind of have to make an appointment or something to go. I don't know if this is accurate or not. That's why I am asking.
That is not accurate. Anyone can visit at any time!
Citzen3

Fayetteville, NC

#219 Sep 28, 2012
MeAgain wrote:
<quoted text>That is not accurate. Anyone can visit at any time!
Do you go there?
MeAgain

Alcoa, TN

#220 Sep 28, 2012
Citzen3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you go there?
Yes
Philippines

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#221 Oct 11, 2012
Know your history. Search your wikipedia, and judge if WMB was insane.

He was a man sent from God.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Braidwood

#222 Oct 11, 2012
Philippines wrote:
Know your history. Search your wikipedia, and judge if WMB was insane.
He was a man sent from God.
That certainly seems true. But he became a Balam. He made some wrong turns.
Philippines

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#223 Oct 11, 2012
Then search the scriptures, it was promised in Malachi 4:5-6 that God will send Elijah before His coming.
2 comings ( "Great" and :Dreadful")
1st coming Elijah was John the baptist
2nd coming we believe it's brother Branham

If Brother Branham was not Elijah, then who do you think Elijah is in this last days?

Since: Jan 13

Europe

#224 Jan 26, 2013
The elijah to come was John the Baptist. Even if another was to come, branham is definitely not the one. He taught the horrible kabbalistic-gnostic heresy that eve had sex with the snake. I was raised in his cult my entire life. Now in my mid twenties and thank God I'm freed from the deception.
A helpful link is below
http://www.seekyethetruth.com/Home/Default.as...
some guy in jc

Concord, NC

#225 Jan 30, 2013
Oh c'mon. EVERY church is a cult. Every last one.
PWL

Kingsport, TN

#226 Jan 30, 2013
2/3 of churches are hate groups, not ll of them Zliberty Universitynis as screwed up as any entity on earth. Ever seenthisnTonyPerkins.???? WAt a freak show that dude is... Ima Christian for real. If I was ever in the same room with persons I would beat his ass down and then apologize with all my heart.

Does he have family? Causei think he's gay.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#227 Jan 31, 2013
I am a cult leader. I just need a second person to get Rollin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Steve 9,453
Dykes Defends Vicki Woodward But Stresses Over ... 3 hr Question 4
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 4 hr FranklinsMom18 205
Ahole Manager At Champs JC Mall 4 hr Shopper 3
Stiel vs Dykes 4 hr Attorney Jackie C... 6
Is Danny Good Stable Enough To Be Around Kids 6 hr Well now we know ... 5
Clash 10 hr Should I Stay Or ... 2
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••