|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Visitor wrote:
We need to take back our COMMUNITY. The Gray Ballet "DOES NOT" need to be rebuilt. Take it somewhere else if you can. By the Language the ISABELLA uses it seems that it needs to stay away. That is an indication of an abusive individual. Doesn't matter whether you have been married for 12 years or not. I personally believe that we can value our community in a more respective way other than having a Strip Club in it. By the way ISABELLA, everyone can have an opinion (even you) but your Intellect seems to be lacking by the way you talk. May God Bless you "and" your family.
Bahahahahah.....dem tiTTies will be back
U need a waaaaa burger with them french crys
Isabella

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

lol wrote:
Isabella ... I can see why you are a stripper LOL You need to go back to school and retake English & Spelling. I bet you could get a job at Wal Mart also?
I know how to spell thank you very much went to high school and collage thank you was working there to finish collage to be a lawyer but that's ok everyone one here needs to quit being the way they are their was nothing wrong with the club every now and then you would get bad girls and they went out the door as fast as they came in they did not put up with dumb shit their at all so to all the ones that have bad opinions about the club guess you just don't have a open mind about anything no one their sold their self in any way
Isabella

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

booOhooO wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahah.....dem tiTTies will be back
U need a waaaaa burger with them french crys
I believe in god 100 percent and always have I was just upset that day my bad I just hate people says things about a business that they have no clue what really goes on or happens there there was a lot of nice wonderful girls that worked their that would do anything to help other girls out we were like a family I have never worked in a place that everyone treated you so nice and I am talking about the staff not the customers you don't know know what the girls had to put up with their
Isabella

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Mike wrote:
Rob you are a very mean person and if there were a way to ban you from posting on a topic I started I certainly would. I find it unbelievable that you would even be in church much more telling someone you will pray for them like you told Isabella. I noticed you even called her son a Bastard.
How can you say that to anyone? I think your post says a lot about you and your character.
Thank you very much yes he definitely need to stop and think before he post crap on here I may not be perfect in any way but my children is my life and and he need to watch his mouth about my kids they have nothing to do with this and if he is a Christian he would not judge people one bit like he has judges us all . One day all us will be judged in front of god and I will have to answer for everything I have done wrong just like everyone else I just don't think people should judge before they know all the facts
Trashy Tim

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Desperate men are dumb to throw their money away there to get a cheap thrill. I will keep my money in my pocket.
Cee Lo

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Trashy Tim wrote:
Desperate men are dumb to throw their money away there to get a cheap thrill. I will keep my money in my pocket.
Smart man there's plenty if free anyway.
Jon Waldo

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

The building appears to have been pretty much 100% destroyed. And the Zoning Code doesn't allow them to rebuild in that "zone" unless the building is less than 75% destroyed as measured by the value of the building. So they're pretty much out of luck.

But the thing is, having a strip club on your land is one of the least valuable ways you can use your land. The owner would be better off to sell it to somebody who knows how to properly develop it. The strip club also devalues the surrounding properties so much that it may be better for the whole neighborhood for somebody with a lot of money to buy the place and clean up the neighborhood once and for all!
Calling BS

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to spell thank you very much went to high school and collage thank you was working there to finish collage to be a lawyer but that's ok everyone one here needs to quit being the way they are their was nothing wrong with the club every now and then you would get bad girls and they went out the door as fast as they came in they did not put up with dumb shit their at all so to all the ones that have bad opinions about the club guess you just don't have a open mind about anything no one their sold their self in any way
So you can spell and went to COLLAGE...I would try to get my money back. Or is COLLAGE a sex thing?
LMAO

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Glad you were going to be a lawyer. I can only imagine someone reading a deposition from someone that doesn't know the difference in they're, there and their. I am going with BS also. You were just taking the lazy and easy way out.
The Heck Ya Say

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to fool? 1st off, you don't dance there and if you did, you wouldn't be attending "collage" {sic}. More than likely you would be crushing Lortabs and snorting them while some slick dude you met a while back babysits your little bastard babies. There is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or a hooker with a golden heart. People have been watching too much tv.
I'm not judging, just calling them like I see them. But if guys want to go spend their money at such a place, that's up to them. Just don't try to make it sound like "Cheers".
Allop

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Let them rebuild they do not bother anyone...Mark Larkey thinks he owns Gray! I hope someone runs against him for his commission post. He gets insurance off the county and runs around all day and doesn't deserve the perks.
Jim

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Isn't Liberty being able to do as your conscience dictates as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's Liberty?
Suck it rob

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I loved that place... You should not push your bullsh...t Christian views on others! Why don't you just get back to reading your fictional stories about Jesus... Hahaha
hillbilly 1

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Were. The hell is salena she is hot
cheesy ryder

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Build it bigger. The ear is a Johnson city "icon" bring it BAAAACCCKKKKK !!!!!!
Question

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Jon Waldo wrote:
The building appears to have been pretty much 100% destroyed. And the Zoning Code doesn't allow them to rebuild in that "zone" unless the building is less than 75% destroyed as measured by the value of the building. So they're pretty much out of luck.
But the thing is, having a strip club on your land is one of the least valuable ways you can use your land. The owner would be better off to sell it to somebody who knows how to properly develop it. The strip club also devalues the surrounding properties so much that it may be better for the whole neighborhood for somebody with a lot of money to buy the place and clean up the neighborhood once and for all!
How do we know the fire department didn't just let it burn from orders fron politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min FRIENDofWIFEbeater HAWK 141,621
Asheville Vs. Johnson City 2 hr Small Town 6
Welcome Ebola 2 hr Uncle Moe 2
KK ISO a Good Priest to perform my own Exorcism!! 4 hr Joe Friday 7
What happened to Next Nightclub 5 hr HFields 3
Hammond versus Forces of Evil 8 hr Vote Hammond 34
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Zeke 8,982
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 10 hr David 79
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters