blaq

Duluth, GA

#22 Mar 3, 2013
Cause that's what Johnson City needs... Another church. You can't stop the process of rebuilding. It's a legit business. Get over it.
lala

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Ewwww
Rob

Charlotte, NC

#24 Mar 3, 2013
blaq wrote:
Cause that's what Johnson City needs... Another church. You can't stop the process of rebuilding. It's a legit business. Get over it.
I learned this weekend it will NOT be rebuilt.
elmoze

Kingsport, TN

#25 Mar 3, 2013
I wanna see dem titties some more! mmmm the smell of strippers and titties and hoo hoo in my face.. mmmmm bring it back bring it back!!
lol

Bristol, TN

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Isabella ... I can see why you are a stripper LOL You need to go back to school and retake English & Spelling. I bet you could get a job at Wal Mart also?
good

Kingsport, TN

#27 Mar 6, 2013
And redneck prudes throw a tantrum on here as usual.
ole jizZy

United States

#28 Apr 7, 2013
I heard there gonna open another club called
"Sparkys" ....hope so cant wait
Miss dem titties n hoo hoo

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 9, 2013
Cool
ISUPPORTFREEDOM

United States

#30 Apr 10, 2013
Rob, Muddy, you all are entitled to your opinion. But, uhhh, I am also entitled to tell you that your opinion is WEAK. How can you support religious freedom and not freedom of expression? People around here are of all types of different beliefs. What's the difference between a lady dancing at the Ear and a lady wearing a low collar dress (showin them boobies) at the baptist church sunday morning? I'd imagine that while the dancer only lies about her real name (and it's not even a REAL lie because everybody knows it's a stage name for protection), the churchgoer lies about A LOT more on Sunday. If I go to a ttbar I KNOW the dancer may or may not ACTUALLY think I'm a good looking guy. However, when someone at church tells me it's "so nice to have" me there, and I catch them elbowing other people about my tattoos.....frankly, I wish the Mouse's Ear was alive, well, and open on Sunday morning.
LOL

Charlotte, NC

#31 Apr 10, 2013
ISUPPORTFREEDOM wrote:
Rob, Muddy, you all are entitled to your opinion. But, uhhh, I am also entitled to tell you that your opinion is WEAK. How can you support religious freedom and not freedom of expression? People around here are of all types of different beliefs. What's the difference between a lady dancing at the Ear and a lady wearing a low collar dress (showin them boobies) at the baptist church sunday morning? I'd imagine that while the dancer only lies about her real name (and it's not even a REAL lie because everybody knows it's a stage name for protection), the churchgoer lies about A LOT more on Sunday. If I go to a ttbar I KNOW the dancer may or may not ACTUALLY think I'm a good looking guy. However, when someone at church tells me it's "so nice to have" me there, and I catch them elbowing other people about my tattoos.....frankly, I wish the Mouse's Ear was alive, well, and open on Sunday morning.
Well, I know for a fact it's not going to be rebuilt.
Izabelle

Kingsport, TN

#32 Apr 11, 2013
The Mouse's Ear has always brought a lot of business to the area. Especially during the two race weeks of the year. I worked there briefly about 8 years ago. When I worked there they were very strict. Girls were not allowed to be messed up, had to be on time, could not meet customers outside of the bar. Nudity had very specific rules on what could be done and what was against the law. Managers did random locker searches and would immediately fire a girl if and drugs or medications were found in her locker. I saw a "Vegas" stripper/porn star get hired one night and fired in the same night because her behavior was too lewd, she was putting money in her hoo-ha, licking the pole, rubbing her parts against customers....eww. It was no touch then, no private rooms, no lap dances. Tips were hand to hand or hand to garter ONLY. And we were to act as ladylike as possible, which I know is strange given the environment. I remember when Bottoms Up closed down and several of the girls from there tried to get a job at The Mouse's Ear, none of them were hired. I know a lot of people don't agree with the business, but when proper management and rules were in place and followed, this was a nice place for customers to hang out. Some people just want to come and see pretty girls and be talked to, with out the whole meet-a-girl-at-the-bar ordeal. Remember, my experiences were some time ago, things may have changed since then, for better or worse. Well, there is my two cents worth.
My two cents

Duluth, GA

#33 Apr 11, 2013
ISUPPORTFREEDOM wrote:
Rob, Muddy, you all are entitled to your opinion. But, uhhh, I am also entitled to tell you that your opinion is WEAK. How can you support religious freedom and not freedom of expression? People around here are of all types of different beliefs. What's the difference between a lady dancing at the Ear and a lady wearing a low collar dress (showin them boobies) at the baptist church sunday morning? I'd imagine that while the dancer only lies about her real name (and it's not even a REAL lie because everybody knows it's a stage name for protection), the churchgoer lies about A LOT more on Sunday. If I go to a ttbar I KNOW the dancer may or may not ACTUALLY think I'm a good looking guy. However, when someone at church tells me it's "so nice to have" me there, and I catch them elbowing other people about my tattoos.....frankly, I wish the Mouse's Ear was alive, well, and open on Sunday morning.
What's the difference?! One is being paid...and I have to wonder how many of those girls are there by a true conscious choice. I'd be willing to bet none. One's life is 100% dictated by their choices and reactions to hardships that come along.

It really disgusts me and makes me feel pity for these girls that they feel that's their only option. I haven't had anything handed to me. I knew I wanted a career to support myself, so I went to college and worked my way through. I consciously decided NOT to have bastard children to support. I am still not satisfied and so I'll make another conscious decision to pursue a graduate degree. The point being, everyone can decide their path.

I have to wonder why you are even attracted to down and out girls? I don't know the clientele, but I assume it is on par with the girls. People tend to attract/gravitate toward those who are similar.

I don't have a dog in this race, just an opinion.
Gray guy

Bristol, TN

#34 Apr 11, 2013
Unfortunately "my two cents" you sound like a rare breed around here. I never went to the ear to find girls like that. that's not why anyone goes there. they're not known for their intelligence. lol
Mike

Johnson City, TN

#35 Apr 11, 2013
Rob you are a very mean person and if there were a way to ban you from posting on a topic I started I certainly would. I find it unbelievable that you would even be in church much more telling someone you will pray for them like you told Isabella. I noticed you even called her son a Bastard.

How can you say that to anyone? I think your post says a lot about you and your character.
ole jizZy

United States

#36 Apr 22, 2013
Who cares ....we all luv dem tiTtayz
Im volunteering to do all the elect. Work for free
Needy

Johnson City, TN

#37 Apr 23, 2013
single mother wrote:
Yes they should re build. I was a dancer there & I would go back. Why shouldn't they? Cause it's a strip club? Get over it. Plenty of girls need that job including myself.
I am a dirty ole man and I need the excitement. Rebuild it so I dont have to go to Knoxville. The girl needs to pay her bills. Rebuild it and they will come.
WhoCares

Duluth, GA

#38 Apr 30, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, from your last post we can all see The Gray Ballet certainly didn't hire pillars of the community. I'll pray for you in church tomorrow.
Wow! U posing as a Christian? Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a mechanic. Your church should be ashamed. I'm so tired of hypocritical "church goers" giving religion a bad name. You're a terrible, shameless individual. Regardless of your opinion, it's never okay or benevolent to speak to someone that way. why don't u grab ur unopened bible and reference Mary magdalen
Field of Dreams

Johnson City, TN

#39 May 1, 2013
Rebuild it and the drugs and the drug dealers will come. Most strippers take drugs to deal with their low self esteem. I dated one in my wilder days. I am clean now. That type of life will take a toll on your body.
Field of Dreams

Johnson City, TN

#40 May 1, 2013
Izabelle wrote:
The Mouse's Ear has always brought a lot of business to the area. Especially during the two race weeks of the year. I worked there briefly about 8 years ago. When I worked there they were very strict. Girls were not allowed to be messed up, had to be on time, could not meet customers outside of the bar. Nudity had very specific rules on what could be done and what was against the law. Managers did random locker searches and would immediately fire a girl if and drugs or medications were found in her locker. I saw a "Vegas" stripper/porn star get hired one night and fired in the same night because her behavior was too lewd, she was putting money in her hoo-ha, licking the pole, rubbing her parts against customers....eww. It was no touch then, no private rooms, no lap dances. Tips were hand to hand or hand to garter ONLY. And we were to act as ladylike as possible, which I know is strange given the environment. I remember when Bottoms Up closed down and several of the girls from there tried to get a job at The Mouse's Ear, none of them were hired. I know a lot of people don't agree with the business, but when proper management and rules were in place and followed, this was a nice place for customers to hang out. Some people just want to come and see pretty girls and be talked to, with out the whole meet-a-girl-at-the-bar ordeal. Remember, my experiences were some time ago, things may have changed since then, for better or worse. Well, there is my two cents worth.
The strippers pull their bottoms down to their ankles that way they can still say that they kept their bottoms on. Rules were meant to be broken.
Visitor

Johnson City, TN

#41 May 2, 2013
We need to take back our COMMUNITY. The Gray Ballet "DOES NOT" need to be rebuilt. Take it somewhere else if you can. By the Language the ISABELLA uses it seems that it needs to stay away. That is an indication of an abusive individual. Doesn't matter whether you have been married for 12 years or not. I personally believe that we can value our community in a more respective way other than having a Strip Club in it. By the way ISABELLA, everyone can have an opinion (even you) but your Intellect seems to be lacking by the way you talk. May God Bless you "and" your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 12 hr Loves blondes 114
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) Thu jackie48 310
Judge Lincoln threatens to lock up deputies for... (Jan '11) Thu jackie48 8
What has happened to Gregs Pizza?? (Oct '12) Wed Pizza Guy 58
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare Wed zzz 52
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Wed DonotbesoNaive 351
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? Tue Severin 23
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:00PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report12:22 AM
Atlanta Falcons: Steven Jackson out Opens Up the Offense More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL 5:53 AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons