I bet the dogs in his neighborhood wear diapers
HERE GERBIL GERBIL

Knoxville, TN

#42 Feb 1, 2009
No wonder he is so parcial to pets!
VIPERGERBILS

Kingsport, TN

#43 Feb 2, 2009
Well, looks like Mark and his gang missed another weather prediction. So I wonder which is more full of hot air - Mark and his gerbil crew or VIPER?

Also, just found out that Rob Williams isn't married but he's attached to a "life partner". Let's just say that he and Mark Reynolds think alike, but they aren't mates. Rob prefers the scholarly/banker type of man apparently. Now where does this leave Josh Smith? Does he feel left out that he married too early?
john

Hazard, KY

#44 Feb 2, 2009
hello
Viper N Butt

Knoxville, TN

#45 Feb 4, 2009
Once again, no big snow again. The only thing entertaining is watching these guys jump around with gerbil fever! At least they keep their pets warm.
GERBSANDVIPERS

Kingsport, TN

#46 Feb 4, 2009
Viper N Butt wrote:
Once again, no big snow again. The only thing entertaining is watching these guys jump around with gerbil fever! At least they keep their pets warm.
The best part about it is that they didn't have a clue for the past three days but kept changing their forecasts after snow had started to fall or not fall.

Monday was the best when Rob Williams spent the morning saying that nothing was going to happen, and then had to backtrack and make excuses all afternoon about how he missed the snow. Then he said that the snow on Tuesday and Wednesday wouldn't happen - until last night when Mark Reynolds finally conceded that there would be snow but remained vague about it.

It's hilarious how bad these guys are.
SteelMagnolia

Mckenzie, TN

#47 Feb 4, 2009
I don't even watch WJHL's news anymore, I just go to tricities.com . At least I have a choice there of what to click on.
Viper N Butt

Knoxville, TN

#48 Feb 4, 2009
VIPERGERBILS wrote:
Well, looks like Mark and his gang missed another weather prediction. So I wonder which is more full of hot air - Mark and his gerbil crew or VIPER?
Also, just found out that Rob Williams isn't married but he's attached to a "life partner". Let's just say that he and Mark Reynolds think alike, but they aren't mates. Rob prefers the scholarly/banker type of man apparently. Now where does this leave Josh Smith? Does he feel left out that he married too early?
Wonder how Rob is attached to his life partner, gerbil to gerbil or??? Thats gonna break alot of tri-cities women hearts. Wasnt he voted some kind of jc single most eligible men? Sorry ladies, you got to have old gray snowballs to land this Viper!
shanks

Nashville, TN

#49 Feb 4, 2009
Maybe the GERBIL can poke his head out and perdict
the weather kinda like the groundog
HERE GERBIL GERBIL

Knoxville, TN

#50 Feb 4, 2009
Shanks, thats the funniest yet! I heard from a girl who worked at the Emergency Room that ol Marky Mark did come in with the gerb. Hope he dont work his way up to ground hogs, they can shore bore a hole!
Gerbil Mania

Kingsport, TN

#51 Feb 5, 2009
This is no joke - I once saw Mark Reynolds at Pets Mart looking at the gerbils and hamsters by himself. What was even funnier was the people in the store snickering at him.
Gerbil Rights

Knoxville, TN

#52 Feb 5, 2009
Wheres PETA on this one? Those poor gerbils need someone to speak up for them. Not the hollow wind of an empty farrrrt!

“Diogenes”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#53 Feb 7, 2009
I heard it was the Bristol Hospital that he had the rodents removed. Is that true? Probably figured Bristol would be a bit less likely to know him. That was 15 or more years ago surly he is too old for such now...
WHATS UP

Knoxville, TN

#54 Feb 10, 2009
maybe or maybe not? Can anyone tell us why this would be enjoyable? How would you even get a gerbil in your bum? Who put it there? Who took it out? Did it live? Did he apologize to the gerbil?
Belle

Blountville, TN

#55 Feb 10, 2009
I've heard the gerbil story so many times about Mark Reynolds. I remember hearing it in Middle School about 10 years ago.

If he did it, he's a sick-o!

More importantly though, that poor gerbil. I feel so terrible for it.

I can't stand watching Reynolds do the weather. He looks so strange out of his eyes.
MarkReynoldsGerb il

Kingsport, TN

#56 Feb 11, 2009
You know he has to know that people are snickering at him behind his back about his penchant for Gerbils and Dong.

My question is if he showed Rob Williams how to properly insert the toilet paper tube and if he's now addicted to Gerbil Mania. I wonder if Mark and Rob get together on the VIPER machine and go for some Anal-Eeze?
WHATS UP

Knoxville, TN

#57 Feb 11, 2009
Sqweek Sqweek Sqweek!!! goes the gerbil. Which means "i dont like it in here". "Someone please put me back on my spinning wheel". Oh No, Mark! not again!
Hey Hey

Barto, PA

#58 Feb 11, 2009
I think Reynolds should be banned from all pet stores!
G MAN

Smyrna, TN

#59 Feb 12, 2009
For those who beleive in reincarnation - Pray you don't come back as Mark Reynolds Gerbil!!
WHATS UP

Knoxville, TN

#60 Feb 12, 2009
OMG, did you see Rob and Josh with the birthday cake this morning? I think they should be called Neil and Bob, because thats what they do! They were all over each other,( gross), lighting the candles together. I hope no gerbils were hurt during the cake lighting ceremony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 10 hr hey there 4
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest 11 hr zzz 39
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 20 hr Marsha 346
Anybody know the Paduchs? Thu iherestupidpeople 9
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Dec 17 StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Dec 17 Sarah Gump 7
Sandra McElrory Dec 17 Please 1
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... Dec 17 Dorne 30
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match