viewer

Franklin, KY

#185 Oct 5, 2010
Bart Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred,
You will never see anything in the good ole JC Press if it goes against the powers that be. The motto should be "what the people don't know is just as well".
I think the Bristol paper and WJHL are owned by the same people, so that's why WJHL is always sort of promoting that paper.
viewer

Franklin, KY

#186 Oct 5, 2010
Grandmawasasking wrote:
What happened to Mallory Nichols?
She moved to Myrtle Beach to work for a tv station there.
BlueBelle

Blountville, TN

#187 Oct 16, 2010
Mallory's replacement is a whole lot easier on the eyes!
shotgun

United States

#188 Oct 16, 2010
Ive seen sara diamond out a few times and well... shes a hottie. Shes got junk in the truck and a cute face
James Rainwater Jr

Booneville, MS

#189 Oct 19, 2010
anything will help...really lazy news dept...Jack get 'em on the weather hannel to keep it current...dare I ask but what do they all do in their spare time
RAB

Johnson City, TN

#190 Nov 2, 2010
I am totally ashamed of WJHL they have become a substandard news media outlet. When Bob Lewis retired it went down hill. And this Jim Bailey guy is a PUTZ this idiot can't even get through the news cast without stumbling over the words. Bob Lewis did the news better after he had a stroke. "No pun attended towards Bob" In my book everyone there is gay or dumb...

Since: Apr 10

Elizabethton, TN

#191 Nov 3, 2010
RAB wrote:
I am totally ashamed of WJHL they have become a substandard news media outlet. When Bob Lewis retired it went down hill. And this Jim Bailey guy is a PUTZ this idiot can't even get through the news cast without stumbling over the words. Bob Lewis did the news better after he had a stroke. "No pun attended towards Bob" In my book everyone there is gay or dumb...
Theres nothing wrong with being gay. So you can stop using it as an insult, and try to be a little more adult.
Rediculous

Cleveland, TN

#192 Dec 14, 2010
I work with a Nurse who was at hospital years ago when Mark Reynolds came in with his "little problem". She said it was totally true.
Say whAt

Knoxville, TN

#193 Dec 15, 2010
I'm deeply disturbed by some of the comments I have been reading about Josh Smith. I know him well and he is a fine Christian man. I went to high achool with him and attend church with him and his family. He is the music director and his wife plays piano. My point is that he is NOT gay. He is a kind, gentle man and a wonderful husband and father. Apparently, he is an enigma to most of you because he doesn't
Act or speak like a "good old boy" from east TN, Please know what you are talking about before you get on this forum and spout nonsense. It's very rude and tacky to say these things without reason.
heresjohnny

United States

#194 Dec 19, 2010
Morning wrote:
And you think Johnny woods and his "fishing report" every day is better?
leave my johnny alone he's da man

Since: Apr 10

Elizabethton, TN

#195 Dec 21, 2010
Say whAt wrote:
I'm deeply disturbed by some of the comments I have been reading about Josh Smith. I know him well and he is a fine Christian man. I went to high achool with him and attend church with him and his family. He is the music director and his wife plays piano. My point is that he is NOT gay. He is a kind, gentle man and a wonderful husband and father. Apparently, he is an enigma to most of you because he doesn't
Act or speak like a "good old boy" from east TN, Please know what you are talking about before you get on this forum and spout nonsense. It's very rude and tacky to say these things without reason.
Just because hes a Christian and a father and married doesnt mean he isnt gay. And for the record, there isnt anything wrong with being gay. So stop using it as an insult!!
mygiveadamnisgon e

Johnson City, TN

#196 Dec 21, 2010
I'm keeping my Gerbil in it's cage, he gets to trembling when I turn the channel over to WJHL. I don't know why he does that. Anyone know why my Gerbil is having panic attacks only when I turn WJHL on? Do I seriously need to take him to the vet to find out if he is anal retentive?
opps I did it again

Johnson City, TN

#197 Dec 21, 2010
That would be a good 15 min talk on Mark Reynolds trip to the emergency room over at Sycamore Shoals Hospital to get the gerbil out of his ass.
tzsnuffle

Johnson City, TN

#198 Jan 24, 2011
I do not really know about the gerbil thing, but I do know that a "healthcare provider" has no business sharing any person's personal information. Regardless of who the person might be.

We all have our quirks and proclivities. Some people like snakes up the tail, some gerbils, some vibrators, etc. The best we can hope for is to avoid injuries and hope we have ethical medical professionals.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#199 Jan 25, 2011
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>You are sooo right!! I thought I was the only one who noticed how they act like little girls, flirting and giggling. Veeery unmanly, married or not.
Add them to your facebook, and watch there videos they have made LMAO... though I do love watching them in morning, but this is right on.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#200 Jan 25, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because hes a Christian and a father and married doesnt mean he isnt gay. And for the record, there isnt anything wrong with being gay. So stop using it as an insult!!
Being gay isn't an insult, seriously people you need to wake up. And there are plenty of married gay men!! Keeping it on the down low.. I am a woman with a few gay friends, and the stories I have been told would blow your mind.
Unprofessional

Paducah, KY

#201 Jan 25, 2011
Never disagree with the diva Sara Diamond. There's only one opinion allowed where she is concerned and that is her own. I answered one of her "opinion polls" on Facebook and she completely blasted me for what I had to say. I can take an opinion different than mine but as a newsperson it was completely unprofessional the way she reacted. Needless to say she is no longer a Facebook "friend". Other than Rob & Nathan's weather, I tune in to channel 5 now if I want to see the news.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#202 Jan 25, 2011
Rob's facebook is the same way. He posts questions that only republican chrisitans would agree with
Unprofessional

Paducah, KY

#203 Jan 25, 2011
After that incident I removed anyone connected with "11 connects" from my Facebook.
JUST WONDERING

Kingsport, TN

#204 Jan 28, 2011
the girl that is currently on the news uses her hands to talk . she is prettier than mallory, but she needs a clothing allowance and professionally done hairdo. wjhl must not care how the young ladys look. probably with better pay they would look better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnes exterminating (Aug '09) 8 hr lollollol 65
Rent a center 18 hr Lora 7
looking for azure g 18 hr Cass 10
Quinton at it again 18 hr Muffin 4
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? Sun CoxCastle 9
Firehouse Subs should be in Johnson City!!!!! (Jun '16) Sun Acoustic Tile 44
Keep Drug Dealers Away From Kids Sun Child Safety 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance