First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leaks

Sevierville, TN

#21 May 3, 2014
What a laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just so happen to know people that are better informed than you are. I am definetly retired and that's why i have time to educate you.
In that case maybe the current Sheriff needs to look into who is educating you. I would imagine a lot of things at the Sheriff's Office should be confidential. Who's leaking this info to you and how much are they telling you and others? Active investigation's, Drug cases, Search Warrants? In my opinion you and others know way to much not to be in a Law Enforcement capacity of some sort.
Go Ford

Kingsport, TN

#22 May 3, 2014
You Greybeal people are so stupid. Somebody told me the other day that they wouldnt vote for Ford because they heard he had an affair. Whats that got do with being sherrif. I hope Ford wins cause the inmates should be treated better. i kmow this from experience not just hear say. If i was able to vote I would vote FORD!!!!!
In the know

Johnson City, TN

#23 May 3, 2014
Go Ford wrote:
You Greybeal people are so stupid. Somebody told me the other day that they wouldnt vote for Ford because they heard he had an affair. Whats that got do with being sherrif. I hope Ford wins cause the inmates should be treated better. i kmow this from experience not just hear say. If i was able to vote I would vote FORD!!!!!
That goes to his character. You keep saying you want a moral compass.
What a laugh

Johnson City, TN

#24 May 3, 2014
Leaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case maybe the current Sheriff needs to look into who is educating you. I would imagine a lot of things at the Sheriff's Office should be confidential. Who's leaking this info to you and how much are they telling you and others? Active investigation's, Drug cases, Search Warrants? In my opinion you and others know way to much not to be in a Law Enforcement capacity of some sort.
Not interested in that stuff. I am just politically minded. They wouldn't compromise that info anyway. I have been around a long time and known lots of Sheriff's and Chiefs, commissioners, etc. I just don't like dirty tactics like the ones I see here and stand up for those being maligned. Think what you want. Nothing put on here is confidential all public record. Quit being so paranoid.
uh oh

Kingsport, TN

#25 May 3, 2014
Go Ford sounds like ole Brad Milsap who is a big supporter on that fb page. He's a convicted felon along with many others that frequent that page.
FORD treating all equal

Johnson City, TN

#26 May 4, 2014
Yes sir wrote:
The only down side to the cameras that I have witnessed is that it makes people a little apprehensive to give officers information if they want to be kept anonymous. People have become a little hesitant giving officers information when there is a possibility they are being recorded. If they are recorded their anonymity is comprised due to the video being evidence. The video is required to be placed in evidence and will be shown in court. Other than that these cameras have only helped the deputies fill the detention center to 150 over capacity.
BS we need to make this federal law all parties involved if they are doing the right thing have nothing to hide . They should feed directly to the cloud out of the hands of parties that might not want the truth to come out . Privacy GODS been keeping a eye on all of us since time begin we humans are just now getting the hang of it no such thing as privacy anymore .
Detention center Profits

Johnson City, TN

#27 May 4, 2014
Yes there is money in jailing people even if its not run by the private sector just like at Greenevilles jail building history . Some people need to be there some just get caught up in minor self harm crimes if the jails full we need to cut back on the incarceration rate for these people its always better they stay at work paying taxes .
county resident

Johnson City, TN

#28 May 4, 2014
Go Ford wrote:
I guess your "somebody" "misspoke"...ha ha ha
Read Craig Fords Comments

Johnson City, TN

#29 May 4, 2014
Patrol Officer

Johnson City, TN

#30 May 4, 2014
FORD treating all equal wrote:
<quoted text>BS we need to make this federal law all parties involved if they are doing the right thing have nothing to hide . They should feed directly to the cloud out of the hands of parties that might not want the truth to come out . Privacy GODS been keeping a eye on all of us since time begin we humans are just now getting the hang of it no such thing as privacy anymore .
I really agree with you and I am a patrol officer, however a great majority of people who are victims or family members of victims in crimes are the downtrodden members of society who have no outlet except the police. They only resort to us as the last hope for their survival in many instances. Without any safeguard to their identity would result in their demise. This is a reality with a minority of people in our area. Without safeguards to their identity it would be catastrophic.
Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#31 May 4, 2014
Read Craig Fords Comments wrote:
http://www.thefederalistpapers .org/video-2/emily-gets-her-gu n-common-misconceptions-about- gun-ownership
How can he have a slogan of prepared to protect when he agreed with the supreme court decisions that says the police have no legal right to protect you? Sounds fishy to me
OMG

Maryville, TN

#32 May 4, 2014
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> How can he have a slogan of prepared to protect when he agreed with the supreme court decisions that says the police have no legal right to protect you? Sounds fishy to me
Herea what he says in case anyone doesnt want to click the link.. sounds like ford is "misspeaking again.. wanting to protect us my butt

Craig Ford says:

March 10, 2014 at 11:35 am

As a law enforcement officer let me just say it is never about the stories of first graders,it’s about control. The fact that is everybody hates when kids get killed,liberals use those incidents as springboards for their ultimate goal which is control. Laws were already on the books that would prevent 90% of the shootings,the fact is that liberals want control. Look at any shooting and you will see there were already laws on the books that addressed the underlying problem,liberals only want “stronger regulations” that impose “registration” or “universal background checks” which nobody has been able to tell me how one will reduce crime or what the other actually entails. Liberals want us to rely on the state for our protection and well being,the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the police have no legal duty to protect the general public yet liberals always want you to call 911 for protection. As a cop I can honestly say we may not get there in time. I would never trust anybody,liberal or conservative to regulate something they have a bias against,hell I wouldn’t even trust myself.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#33 May 4, 2014
county resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your "somebody" "misspoke"...ha ha ha
He had only ONE affair? Somebody cant count. More than one.
Crazy talk

Johnson City, TN

#35 May 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
As a policital figure, representing a group, department, or any entity which allows you control over people, as an elected offical should be judged on your life, actions, and moral ground. Ford has, from the start, been attacking the department, it's people, and used dirty tactics to raise a political lies that have no merit. If he is so Christian and such a good man then why use such things. It sounds like his true nature is darker then his commercials and campaign let on. "Misspoke".
Carter County

Johnson City, TN

#36 May 5, 2014
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
That goes to his character. You keep saying you want a moral compass.
I hope and pray you guys don't get a Chris "Matress" that we have. Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!!! We will have the first judicial district full of well shall I say man juice.
Read Craig Fords Post

Johnson City, TN

#37 May 5, 2014
Leadership qualities

Johnson City, TN

#38 May 6, 2014
Qualities we can count on to remind our police force that their main job is to protect and serve the public that pays their salaries through taxes . They work for us and if they are in it for the occasional beat down or legal shooting of a citizen well they need to move on find other suitable work like war .
Dana

Johnson City, TN

#39 May 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
One affair is one to many. It shows he cant be trusted, if he will cheat on the one he proclaims to love. Then in my book, he would not make a good anything.
The Man Upstairs

Antioch, TN

#40 May 6, 2014
Dana wrote:
<quoted text> One affair is one to many. It shows he cant be trusted, if he will cheat on the one he proclaims to love. Then in my book, he would not make a good anything.
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberalism is a mental disorder 5 hr Mothman 24
Science: Descendants of Biblical Canaanites Fou... 7 hr Elmer Gantry 1
Crown Labs Raided (Old Pharmaseal Building) 11 hr Pharmacyst 2
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) 15 hr Mister Jeremy 3
murder 17 hr Chris 5
I Miss Anna Zook! Tue Joe 21
Who is Joey Proffitt? (Jun '13) Tue Blah 9

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages