FORD will keep us safe as SHERIFF

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Higher standards

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 1, 2014
After awhile in office the officers get to know what they can and can't get away with as we have seen by the two that got caught driving so drunk they missed the road . Several deaths or near death beadings while cuffed and in jail the list goes on and on the leader let us and the county down its time we elect someone who works for us .
Tired of it

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 1, 2014
Higher standards wrote:
After awhile in office the officers get to know what they can and can't get away with as we have seen by the two that got caught driving so drunk they missed the road . Several deaths or near death beadings while cuffed and in jail the list goes on and on the leader let us and the county down its time we elect someone who works for us .
Yawn....Oh I'm sorry. I must have drifted off to sleep while reading the same old boring lies that keep getting regurgitated over and over again. It amazes me that you Ford supporters think the voting public is that stupid. That says a lot about what you think of us. Better luck next election.
Secret Squirrel

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 1, 2014
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn....Oh I'm sorry. I must have drifted off to sleep while reading the same old boring lies that keep getting regurgitated over and over again. It amazes me that you Ford supporters think the voting public is that stupid. That says a lot about what you think of us. Better luck next election.
It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! Vote Ford for Sheriff!!!
Tired of it

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 1, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! Vote Ford for Sheriff!!!
These kind of comments are just a part of what I'm talking about. For you to be so vain to think that its only employees of Graybeal that are supporting him is insulting. You just confirmed my point. Thank you.
Former Mudslinger

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 May 1, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you i am no one of the sort as i am female... but keep on with your sillys and lies u only make urself look stupid
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 1, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Way of base! I am female and have never worked for any law enforcement agency. You make aterrible Se ret Squirrel! I have the right to say and support who I wish. I am NOT even related to them. I just know the truth and you can't stand it!
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 1, 2014
I wouldn't trust Ford with my safety. He lies do much he has convinced himself hid lies are true. I haven't cared for his whole negative campaign. I don't trust anyone who has to bash others instead of having his own platform to run on. I will be voting for Graybeal a Proven leader with integrity instead of the mudslinging Ford.
in the know

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 1, 2014
I think Craig Ford needs to stay with what he does best. Plant trees, flowers, bushes, etc. He can use all his BS to fertilize them.
Hahaha

Jonesborough, TN

#9 May 1, 2014
Give it up Misty!
Jailing the bad people

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 2, 2014
Its time for change new blood and new ideals with a firm hand on the officers to keep them in line always doing the right thing even when they think nobody is looking .
in the know

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 2, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Give it up Misty!
Who is Misty??
in the know

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 2, 2014
Ford will keep us safe. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!
OMG

La Vergne, TN

#13 May 2, 2014
Jailing the bad people wrote:
Its time for change new blood and new ideals with a firm hand on the officers to keep them in line always doing the right thing even when they think nobody is looking .
And again i say... do you even HEAR what your asking for? Thats the very definition of a communist life style. When you hire an officer,train him on how to hold themselves to a higher standard and then what? Dont trust them? Follow them around? Make them report their whearabouts when off duty to a suoervisor?

Why on earth would you hire someone to protect the good people of this county train them. Then put a gun in their hand but NOT trust them to do whats right? What kind of sense does that make? Its alot like raising kids. U give them everything they need and if they screw up thats on them.
Theres been officers from every dept in this county that have went down the wrong path for whatever reason. And most of them were good guys and gals. But they made bad choices and no longer protect the people because of it.

Its called life. And to expect someone ANYONE to get paid what our officers get paid to put their lives on the line for EVERYONE of us. But then expect to what? Wear a gps??? Keep a log of everything they do in their off duty???

Not gonna happen. We have to trust in our officers to do whats right.. and when they dont.. they arent our officera anymore. Its as simple as that.
What a Laugh

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 3, 2014
This whole concept of Mr. Ford keeping anyone safe is a Laugh Riot!!!
In his whole career he maybe has had 6 arrests. He probably keeps his bullet in his pocket like Barney Fife, hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.
No ones laughing

Sevierville, TN

#15 May 3, 2014
What a Laugh wrote:
This whole concept of Mr. Ford keeping anyone safe is a Laugh Riot!!!
In his whole career he maybe has had 6 arrests. He probably keeps his bullet in his pocket like Barney Fife, hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.
If you would stay off of social media, maybe you can make a couple of arrest! Let me guess before you reply. You have never been in law enforcement, if just so happens that you OMG, Whatever, Former Mudslinger and the rest are retired and female. But you know everything that happens within that Sheriff's Department...
POLICE body cameras

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 3, 2014
What do the candidates think about that . I say we need them and they need to be on for all on duty times so we get the bad guys doing bad things and our officers will be force to always be on the right side of the laws .
Secret Squirrel

Charlotte, NC

#17 May 3, 2014
POLICE body cameras wrote:
What do the candidates think about that . I say we need them and they need to be on for all on duty times so we get the bad guys doing bad things and our officers will be force to always be on the right side of the laws .
Ford bought them at JPD has them for each officer.
Yes sir

United States

#18 May 3, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ford bought them at JPD has them for each officer.
The sheriff's office also has body cameras. Each patrol officer has one.
Yes sir

United States

#19 May 3, 2014
The only down side to the cameras that I have witnessed is that it makes people a little apprehensive to give officers information if they want to be kept anonymous. People have become a little hesitant giving officers information when there is a possibility they are being recorded. If they are recorded their anonymity is comprised due to the video being evidence. The video is required to be placed in evidence and will be shown in court. Other than that these cameras have only helped the deputies fill the detention center to 150 over capacity.
What a laugh

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 3, 2014
No ones laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stay off of social media, maybe you can make a couple of arrest! Let me guess before you reply. You have never been in law enforcement, if just so happens that you OMG, Whatever, Former Mudslinger and the rest are retired and female. But you know everything that happens within that Sheriff's Department...
I just so happen to know people that are better informed than you are. I am definetly retired and that's why i have time to educate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) 3 min Mister Jeremy 3
murder 2 hr Chris 5
Liberalism is a mental disorder 15 hr bahhhhh 17
I Miss Anna Zook! Tue Joe 21
Who is Joey Proffitt? (Jun '13) Tue Blah 9
Shannon Smith Tue Snuffy 4
Kyle Barnum Mon Tina 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages