“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#157266 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just because you're too ignorant to understand it. You have to listen to it, instead of bullying the Face on the screen with your abusive remarks. Which , BTW, in case you haven't figured this out yet, and I doubt that you have...they can't hear you yelling insults at them, through the TV Screen! So, your verbally abusive Bullying is falling on totally deaf ears, literally!
This from someone who once bashed a usewr for making multiple replies to a single post. Not to mention that it is you who makes the abusive remarks on this forum, not I. Keep convicting yourself with your own words.
Augur

Livingston, TN

#157267 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Did you People know that the term, "Do-Nothing Congress" was coined by President Harry S. Truman, referring to a Republican Congress during his Administration?
Yet, that Congress in 1947 passed a lot more Bills than the current Congress has. This Current Congress has passed only 147 Bills, in the entire time it's been seated.
And remember that such things as renaming a Park, designating a Day for something, like National Pizza-Eating Day, etc. requires the passing of a "Bill".
The Congress has already been designated the very Worst In the history of this Nation!
Think about that! And think about how much we've paid the House's (aka Congress) 435 Members, a year, for doing absolutely NOTHING for this Nation or any of us, nor solving even one of this Nation's, or any of our (the Nation's People) problems...NOT EVEN ONE!
Click here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/nightly-n...
This is an example of lazy and deceptive reporting. It's clear that NBC has an agenda, and that agenda is to blame the House. Had this reporter actually done what reporters are supposed to do, which is ask questions and actually PROBE the subject, they would have determined the following:

House:

356 bills made it through the House - They are languishing in the Senate.

98 percent of those bills were passed with bipartisan support

200 of the bills were passed in the House with unanimous support from the entire chamber
100 were passed with 75% support of House Democrats

Senate:

21 roll call votes in 27 weeks (not including several resolutions and less-critical bills that the Senate passes by unanimous consent at the end of the day)

14 votes have succeeded - Most were on major “must pass” bills such as budget and spending deals and the so-called Medicare “doc fix” and eliminating a cut to cost-of-living adjustments for U.S. soldiers.

Most of those 14 bills originated in the House, or at least were the product of significant House-Senate cooperation.

The Senate has managed to pass just a handful of bills under its own power. In March, senators managed to pass two Senate-origin bills on child care and sexual assault in the military, but those were non-controversial and the House has not acted on them yet.
It also passed a bill in June to reform the Department of Veterans Affairs that represents compromise between Senate Republicans and Democrats. But even this bill is now the subject of House-Senate negotiations that will likely see the House insist on changes.

It's clear that NBC's agenda is to blame the House for the inaction, when the real culprit is Harry Reid and his obstructionist senate. That you and other lazy, misinformed, and unintelligent people would swallow their crap is very sad.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#157268 Aug 3, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Barry I am sometimes detached from the news cycle......I do have a life.
So anyway I looked up about Iran supporting Hamas and yes you are right they do. But I believe they would support anyone that is killing Palestinians. But they don't support them with the caliber of weapons that we Americans give to Israel.
Barry they are not bulldozing homes with bulldozers, they are using our American bombs to destroy those homes that have tunnels, launch missiles ect. I understand that, Israel has that right. But Israel does not have that right to bomb 5/6 U.N.buildings with children in it.
Now back to the bulldozing of homes, this has been going on for years and it is because of Israeli settlement expansion. Now all of that Israeli settlement expansion has reached a boiling point and now we have what is going on now.
I was going to offer some links last night, but we had some company, and they stayed the night with us. I'm glad you checked into the Iranian support for Hamas. It has been going on for quite some time.
Hamas has now launched over 3000 missiles into Israel during this most recent conflict. That's possibly 3000 launch locations that a drone or spy satellite would identify as a future target for bombing. That's a lot of homes or buildings to target.
Yes, I know Israel does create settlements to antagonize. These settlements are easy prey for militants and the people who decide to settle their families on them are true risk taking pioneers. Israel does own this land, although everyone expects them to cede it to the local Arab population. A country as tiny as Israel has little choice but to create as many buffers as possible to protect its citizens.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#157269 Aug 3, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you are admitting to is that you access topix through proxies? Something you have consistently denied doing or even having the knowledge to do? You see, I only tried to access from my area on my home connection and cell phone. Both were non operable. I did not try to access from a proxy server in another area. I do not do that. But, with this admission, that you accessed topix from "Eastern Areas", you have confirmed something that we have all known for some time and that you have always denied. Thank you for finally telling the truth.
Busted....LOL.
Nice, NT.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#157270 Aug 3, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Barry, President Morales was voted in by the people. It is not up to us Americans to cancel their vote.
Morales used to pick coca leafs for a living, it's part of their culture........going back to the Inca's. If Americans wish to destroy their life with cocaine, don't blame those who pick the leaves. I don't blame the gun manufacturer for destroying American lives and family's.
Yes, I have no qualms with the decisions of the people of Bolivia. I hope they continue to enjoy the freedom to choose their leaders. However, the track record for peaceful, honest elections in South America is somewhat muddy.
You did notice that President Morales remains the head of the coca leaves union, somewhat of a conflict of interest to say the least.
And as the president of a union that pick coca leaves that are used to make cocaine....I don't think there will be any change in coca production anytime soon.
Please realize that cocaine and its derivative "crack" do create problems in our country along with every country in our hemisphere.
Poppy production is also a cultural thing in Afghanistan and elsewhere.
Maybe we should vote with our finances and apply crippling sanctions to countries that support the production of cocaine and heroine. Drugs that kill people in our country every minute of every day.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#157271 Aug 3, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
BO, I'm with you on this one. If little miss know-it-all has so much info on us, I welcome her to post anything that is not already common knowledge about me. Something that she can find out through her "sources". Not things that came about from our telephone conversations or that I have previously disclosed here or that were made up in her feeble brain during one of her stupors. I want something that she is incapable of. I want her to post facts. This is something she has never done.
She did something the other night that just ran all over me. Not to me personally, but to another poster. I took her to task to "use her sources" on me. She has manufactured all kinds of scenarios for everyone on here. She has called me a lot things, as she has others....accused me of a lot things, etc. I called her bluff...and I will again.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#157272 Aug 3, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
She did something the other night that just ran all over me. Not to me personally, but to another poster. I took her to task to "use her sources" on me. She has manufactured all kinds of scenarios for everyone on here. She has called me a lot things, as she has others....accused me of a lot things, etc. I called her bluff...and I will again.
The reason why she does what she does is simple... She has no other avenue to take. It's too easy to prove her wrong... You can't hide facts.... A lie will travel around the world before the truth can tie it's shoes to catch up... She knows this. That's why she lies and calls names!! She is a communist! She uses the same propaganda tactics that the nazis used and that the communist use. She is godless and was so dumb that she posted Jesus Christ was a Muslim!! She is far from educated and probably never had a job that paid more than 18.00 an hr... She is jealous of those that have loved ones and who are at peace! Evil flows through her veins! As I said before... When she mentions The Lord... Angels puke! I'm glad I'm not in her position and you should feel the same way! We're dealing with trash! Yes it's hard to ignore this type of person.. It is.. When you're getting attacked constantly it's easy to fight back... It's too easy to call names back, but she deserves it! She is a POS Anti-American who lives a worthless existence
scared

Dayton, TN

#157273 Aug 3, 2014
EBOLA!!!!!
yay

Smyrna, SC

#157274 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Internet Social Sites and computers, in general, are making me paranoid....and with good reason. There was a time when I could have, and would have, told you all about it, but I can't do that anymore, either.

This is just not satisfying to me. Time to look for something else to occupy my time, I guess.
its about time, thank god!
Hmm

United States

#157275 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Internet Social Sites and computers, in general, are making me paranoid....and with good reason. There was a time when I could have, and would have, told you all about it, but I can't do that anymore, either.
This is just not satisfying to me. Time to look for something else to occupy my time, I guess.
Well alrighty Zak , are you off house arrest yet and able to enjoy the beautiful Tennessee scenery or are you still home bound ? Being a Paid informant always has it's ups n down... Right ?
Hmm

United States

#157276 Aug 3, 2014
Read

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#157277 Aug 3, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Bluff, Sicko, and you better not forget it! One would think that you'd already know that by now, but your Mind is not what it should be and everybody knows that, here where we both live, and you found that out, too.

You keep threatening people and you'll wind up on Court, AGAIN! Three Strikes and YOU'RE GONE!

Location hidden

#157278 Aug 3, 2014
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text> Well alrighty Zak , are you off house arrest yet and able to enjoy the beautiful Tennessee scenery or are you still home bound ? Being a Paid informant always has it's ups n down... Right ?
Who's "ZAK" and where does he live?

Location hidden

#157279 Aug 3, 2014
scared wrote:
EBOLA!!!!!
Why are you scared of Ebola? If I were a frequent flier, I'd be more scared. I admit that I'm alittle concerned, but not scared. You seem to be scared!

Location hidden

#157280 Aug 3, 2014
BAS, I believe that most of these Trolls, posting as both Male and Female, are all the same Person. And I, also, believe that I know who that Person is, and he is the Lowest of the Low, but he uses fear and intimidation to get whatever he wants, even a "stay out of jail" card!

We have serious problems in my area, that are just now coming to light, after a presumed murder was committed...and it not over yet, and probably won't be for a long, long time.

It's almost like living in a, "Kill or Be Killed" environment, especially if you're a Female.
I suspect that may be why a lot of decent People have stopped posting on Topix, especially on the Local , and Surrounding area Forums.

The County LE is doing everything it can, but the City seems to have just given up.

It's somewhat comforting to know that we have Federal Agents, of several different Depts. working this area. I just hope they clean it all up, before they leave, but that doesn't mean it'll stay that way.

Justice seems to be a rare commodity here, for Criminal Offenses.

Location hidden

#157281 Aug 3, 2014
I should have said, for Criminal Offences and the Criminals who commit them. A Law-abiding Person, falsely accused, would get the book thrown at them.

And that sets up a classic scenario for the Criminals to rule by fear and intimidation...and that's exactly what's happening!

There was a time, here, when these Criminal Bullies would have just "disappeared", and everybody would have just breathed a sigh of relief and went on with their business.
Those were better times, IMO, than what we're living with now.

Location hidden

#157282 Aug 3, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why she does what she does is simple... She has no other avenue to take. It's too easy to prove her wrong... You can't hide facts.... A lie will travel around the world before the truth can tie it's shoes to catch up... She knows this. That's why she lies and calls names!! She is a communist! She uses the same propaganda tactics that the nazis used and that the communist use. She is godless and was so dumb that she posted Jesus Christ was a Muslim!! She is far from educated and probably never had a job that paid more than 18.00 an hr... She is jealous of those that have loved ones and who are at peace! Evil flows through her veins! As I said before... When she mentions The Lord... Angels puke! I'm glad I'm not in her position and you should feel the same way! We're dealing with trash! Yes it's hard to ignore this type of person.. It is.. When you're getting attacked constantly it's easy to fight back... It's too easy to call names back, but she deserves it! She is a POS Anti-American who lives a worthless existence
You can't prove anything! We've all seen that, more than once!
You seem to be Obsessed with somebody "proving" something...that's all you can talk about. My guess is, that comes from spending your Life in a Courtroom, with Others "proving" their case against you!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#157283 Aug 3, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that and replied to it, inviting her to post anything personal about me that has not already been disclosed and she can get from her "sources". She has been strangely(well actually, normally, for her) quiet about it since. She like to make false accusations about people then, when asked for proof, change the subject. In all my life, I have never seen such a liar and coward, although the current White House resident. runs a close second to Linda.
scared

Dayton, TN

#157284 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you scared of Ebola? If I were a frequent flier, I'd be more scared. I admit that I'm alittle concerned, but not scared. You seem to be scared!
EBOLA is in Georgia now. Tennessee could be next!!!!! We are all going to die.:(

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#157285 Aug 3, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Bluff, Sicko, and you better not forget it! One would think that you'd already know that by now, but your Mind is not what it should be and everybody knows that, here where we both live, and you found that out, too.
You keep threatening people and you'll wind up on Court, AGAIN! Three Strikes and YOU'RE GONE!
Your bluff as been called by 2 of us and you still cannot post anything truthful about anyone, with facts and links to back it up. You are a coward and a liar in every sense of the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Sensible 345
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 6 hr Tendrew 1
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 23 hr StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres 23 hr Sarah Gump 7
Sandra McElrory 23 hr Please 1
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare Wed Please 49
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... Wed Dorne 30
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web