Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Morning Pulaski.
She does not know how to use her computer except for slander.
Ignorance is bliss.If she doesn't know it,google sure doesn't! ha-ha.
Good morning.

It's amazing how she can find Soros sites but not a search engine. But anyone who wants to kill their host(s) ain't too bright to start with.
Julia

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Julia,What's this world coming to when so many young sweet kids can be scared for their life at SCHOOL?
And the FED EX tractor trailer also hitting the college visiting youth?? Heart breaking.Have a good Saturday.
If you don't let the kids see you then they wont be so scared, now please don't get mad at me. I would not want to be served on your table.
haters gonna hate

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Kingsport wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous, that is why it upsets you. I know it must just Kill you that what you perceive as an imbecile gets more respect than you. And the use of the word Yard Ape, shows your stupidity. I would say you wear a white pointed hat.
You need a new shtick, Gassy/Olivia.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dandridge-tn/...

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sesame street elementary school drop out, hillbilly, trailor trash, snuff spitting, rotten brown toothed ignorant bigot, schizophenic, borderline, mental midget....that you are..sure have no impact on anything said on this thread. Now go fend off the velociraptors invading your back yard...Sassy could wipe you up with her knowledge in 30 seconds...You just expose your ignorance every time you post. Would not be so cruel if you did not spew such hate.
Peggy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, but I'm worried about what will happen when he knocks at Peggy's house and WTSenior comes to the door! Some family reunions can get really confusing.
Going threw menopause , or just raging? If I remember correctly, there is a lot of Mutts at your family reunion. Why would you be worried about mine? Jealousy shinning threw.
Peggy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No,if you feel insulted by the words then STOP the name calling of posters trying to post to each other.
It is an imbecile that calls others stupid idiots,drunks,liars,fakes,as Linda does on TOPIX. STOP the slanderous ugly insults or get used to being ridiculed also. YARD APE, MONKEY FACE is no worse and are her very OWN choice words picked out to throw out..
Now Jeffrey,it's in your corner.,Nobody cares what a reject like you posts. But you should reply when you see your name not the yard ape's name. Watch for more if she continues on.A gorrila in residence on TOPIX???YEP!
Mister, you are the one name calling on here. I am not insulted my no name calling, I know who and what I am. You on the other hand is all you spew out.
Kingsport

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Good Morning Peggy, SSS and all my friends, you know who you are. I see his head is still stuck up there. Dang, if 123 stopped posting about SSS, he would have nothing to type. Don't forget the cookout today, bring the whole family. Pig has been smoking for some time now. Its a shame SSS and family lives to far away, would love to have you. SSS have you ever been in a two seated plane? Would you be willing to? If so my buddy can come get you for the cook out.
pggy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't,you can't spell. Make your mind up and stick with one name. You are very childish.
Now,wait till a poster addresses you to reply.I'm not intersted in your childish words.
Why don't you take your own advice? I will reply to any post I want to. Even the idiotic, senseless ones like yours and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Manges la merde et mourir.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

pggy wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you take your own advice? I will reply to any post I want to. Even the idiotic, senseless ones like yours and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Manges la merde et mourir.
You forgot to put the i in your name...right after the P.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

pggy wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you take your own advice? I will reply to any post I want to. Even the idiotic, senseless ones like yours and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Manges la merde et mourir.
It's so much easier to just post under one name.
You can avoid spelling mistakes when you change names....pggy.
Your "friends" are never on here when "you" aren't.
LOL
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Kingsport wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous, that is why it upsets you. I know it must just Kill you that what you perceive as an imbecile gets more respect than you. And the use of the word Yard Ape, shows your stupidity. I would say you wear a white pointed hat.
You doofus, the loon from Camden used that term, yard ape, to describe Tea Party members and when reminded that there are many blacks in the Tea Party, she posted that she meant ALL tea Party members. of ALL colors.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard he had a pinschot for Vodka?
He doesn't......Michelle does.
new poster

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Who is running for Governer and what's the rush to see who runs for President ? Can we stay on Topic ?
peggy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to put the i in your name...right after the P.
Well, thank you little puppet, did you notice that I did not use a Great Big P in my name on this one. You are so smart, that's why I typed this real slow.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Peggy wrote:
<quoted text> Going threw menopause , or just raging? If I remember correctly, there is a lot of Mutts at your family reunion. Why would you be worried about mine? Jealousy shinning threw.
Three (3) grammatical mistakes in a four (4) sentence post. That's difficult to do even if you are trying..
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

BAS wrote:
<quoted text>I did BO, and it's not a pretty sight. The diesel is even worst. Someday I gotta find out about all the subsidies going to the fossil fuel industry and the subsidies or lack of same going to the "Green Energy" industry.
I saw a strange sight yesterday.....
$3.47 regular gas.......$3.67 diesel at the same station.
There's usually more of a spread.
This was at a Shell station.
The subsidies don't impact the price of gas.
Actually removing them may increase the price even more.
Higher costs = higher prices.
A rise in gas prices is like a "new" tax" ....more money out of everyone's pocket......
Not good for the economy.
We'll have to see where the price settles for the Memorial Day weekend.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

peggy wrote:
<quoted text> Well, thank you little puppet, did you notice that I did not use a Great Big P in my name on this one. You are so smart, that's why I typed this real slow.
That should be "very slowly." You're welcome.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
The mind reels.
It's vodka. But anyone with independent initiative could do a simple search of the word.
Yes, all they had to do was Google Vodka, Obama.....
Actually if you Google Michelle Obama and vodka you'll find out what our first lady prefers.
You'll find the brand that I specified.
Michelle and Vlady have something in common.
Peggy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so much easier to just post under one name.
You can avoid spelling mistakes when you change names....pggy.
Your "friends" are never on here when "you" aren't.
LOL
LOL, you are so wrong, and seeing how you don't know my friends, how can you make that statement, where's your FACT sheet on that one? They come on when they see me posting, just like yours, right. Now I get in a hurry when I have a lot to do, like making salads for today, but I did not think that someone would actually have so little to say, would jump right on that. Pitiful :-(
Timbuk2

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Remember when Obama was first running for office, and some of his campaign offices had pictures of CHE on the walls?

Well, Washington MOM did a story on Obama's press secretary. Jay Carney's wife, ABC News contributor Claire Shipman, She is a card carrying member of the main stream media. That same media that claims to be unbiased.

So they have this picture on the cover of this sappy article. Take a close look here:

http://www.washingtonian.com/mom/features/bal...

Looks like any upper middle class family, right?

Look closer. How many of you folks have Communist propaganda posters on your kitchen walls?

Julia

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That should be "very slowly." You're welcome.
Top of the morning to you!

Kingsport can change its name....but it can't change stupid......comes thru on every post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond versus Forces of Evil 2 hr Parent at JES 29
No New School for Boones Creek 2 hr No new taxes 1
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 3 hr Heathen 2
g2k games 3 hr longbowhunter 2
Tax Increase Needed for Athletic Facility 4 hr No new school 23
Jonesborough Middle School Sports... Discrimina... 5 hr Tell it to Mabe 10
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 5 hr Shyster 281
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 12 hr Mary 75
No for Hammond 23 hr Jimmy Whitson 118