Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#131778 Mar 23, 2014
I didn't know God fearing Christian women called people names and made irrational personal attacks about them and their family? That's news to me.

I do know one thing...my daddy would not be proud if I attacked innocent family members of a poster. Go after the poster, not their family. He would call me a coward for attacking the innocent.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131779 Mar 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you saw it for yourself... Now imagine millions using EBT cards for ice cream and tasty cakes and other healthy snacks for their kids... Now imagine millions of kids getting free healthcare, but now the parents get it too, now mommy is selling pain pills that you and I are paying for.... The damn list goes on... Now you got liberals calling us selfish because were calling out these bums who are raping society!!!!
I know Mr TN, it's down right appalling!! I have had a job since I was 14 years old, I'm 37 now. I have worked, scraped, clawed my way to a lifestyle that is comfortable. No one has GIVE me crap! I take that back, my daddy instilled morals, integrity, and hard work in me. That itself is a gift. I can't believe how someone can be ok with all the assistance. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure in certain situation some people may need help and that's fine. But these fat whoopers at the grocery store weighing 300 pounds and buying a buggy full of junk and busting out the good ole EBTcard with the track marks up her arm is disgusting!! In so many ways!! I'm getting pretty annoyed with these government leeches. Particularly in my town. Pills are rampant, as is the crime. I'm a nurse and will still do PRN work when they need me. Last month I was called in and offered 3$ more on the hour just to come to Nursery and hold/rock drug addicted babies. The regular staff just don't have the time. Studies show these babies can be comforted a little bit better by being held, rocked, and well just loved on I guess. It's so sad. Breaks my heart. One baby in particular comes to mind. His momma came to nursery (has to be supervised once DCS and SS are involved) wanted to hold her baby so I gave him to her. I seen the guilt in her eyes. I wanted to turn her over my knee and bust her ass. She held him maybe 10 minutes then made a comment she bette get back to her room and catch her nurse as it was time for a Percocet. Imagine that!! Something has got to change. My town has started a Cuddle Club. Volunteers (women) who will go and hold and cradle these infants due to the mass volume of them. In my experience drug addicts are the most selfish, self centered, heartless creatures that dwell on this planet. Here's the big question: Is drug addiction a choice? Is drug addiction a disease? It's classified as one, just like diabetes or the such. Is it inherited? Help me here, can people actually draw a government check for being an alcoholic or an addict. Will you please clarify that for me if you can? Please and thank you.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131780 Mar 23, 2014
mary wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, It really just hits home when reading these post about other people, I was the same way, cussed more than any sailor, was so quick to judge others, even called the Welfare and got kids took from there parents, not because they were bad parents, because they were poor, and I didn't want my kids around them. Now, I don't have mine.
Wow!! I read your other posts so let me say this. I'm sorry you have had to go thru all that. As we say in the south"bless your heart". I will keep you in my prayers.
mary

Johnson City, TN

#131781 Mar 23, 2014
Julia wrote:
I didn't know God fearing Christian women called people names and made irrational personal attacks about them and their family? That's news to me.
I do know one thing...my daddy would not be proud if I attacked innocent family members of a poster. Go after the poster, not their family. He would call me a coward for attacking the innocent.
You are right, but at the same time , no one is perfect. God fearing, does not mean you are perfect, it just means you are trying to be a better person. God bless you Julia, you know I lost everything I had ever loved, and everyone that loved me. God is all I have now, without him, I would not be here. And they are days that I don't wont to be here, like today. If it wasn't for the fear of going to hell, I would not be alive. I will pray for all posters on here, but I wont be back on this Forum.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131782 Mar 23, 2014
Let me clear something up. Yes I said I'm a God fearing woman. No I did not say I was or am a model citizen. I cuss at times, I get angry and say things I regret sooner or later, I have a cold beer once in a while, I fell weak and started smoking cigs again, I drink to much coffee, I'm outspoken, I spoil my hubby and kids to much, I don't go to church or witness as much as I should and could, I roll my eyes too much, and I don't take shiit from anyone. That's just my short list. I need improvement in many areas of my life. But at least I'm woman enough to admit it. I try not to judge, but I'm guilty of it at times, we all are, don't care what anyone says, we are human. But you know what? At the end of the day I can honestly say I've give 100% of myself to my job, my kids, my family, my community. I'm no slacker. If your going to do something, give it your best. I knew the God comment would get thrown back in my face but that's ok because no matter what he loves me and forgives me, even if I cuss or state my opinion on a public forum. Nobody has to like me, it doesn't affect me either way. Funny thing is in "real life" I have a lot more friends than I do enemies. Im actually a pretty laid back gal. I enjoy a good laugh too, that's where this forum comes into the pic. I take it all with a grain of salt. I mean it when I say: I wish EVERYONE HERE a happy life. I hope all you guys and gals are content no matter what your situation or beliefs. I really mean that. Take it for what it's worth.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#131783 Mar 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you LNP, and trust me, everyone else does too. I see the goodness within you along with all the other great qualities. Some are blind, not because they can't see, but because they don't want to see. What they see generates envy, spite and jealousy and reminds them of their own fallacies when confronted with choices in their life. This is not a political issue, and in my opinion, should never be likened to being conservative or liberal. To me, it is simply self initiative and individual morals and integrity.
Hope you have a great weekend, and even though I don't know you personally, I am proud for you.
From reading past posts of yours, I take it that you are an older man. If so, you are rather naive.

You go on and on how good LnP is and than you finish your post with...."I don't know you personally". So how do you know she is good? You base it from posts on a statewide forum?

There were many innernet users that fell prey to people on the other side of the screen because they thought the poster was "a good and decent person".

I am not saying LnP is a bad person. What I am saying is you know nothing about her, you know nothing about me. Her posts could all be lies, it's her fanasy world. You don't know.

It is funny how people are so naive in this day and age...especially some adults. The very ones that should know better.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131784 Mar 23, 2014
mary wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, It really just hits home when reading these post about other people, I was the same way, cussed more than any sailor, was so quick to judge others, even called the Welfare and got kids took from there parents, not because they were bad parents, because they were poor, and I didn't want my kids around them. Now, I don't have mine.
You called Welfare and had someone's kids took because they were poor? And they did? Take them that is?? Wow! Just for being poor? Why would you do that? Heck these days, girls are getting "rewarded" for having 7 kids.'Mo kids means Mo' money!!! More government help. More more more, gimme gimme gimme!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#131785 Mar 23, 2014
LoudNProud wrote:
<quoted text>Hey A!! I knew if you were reading you would catch the "retard" comment, you came to my mind when I read it. I know about your precious son. So with that said if you read my post, it was mainly for you. I ripped her for calling people retards. I hate that slang. As you know, I'm trying to get custody of a boy with Downs because his POS parents would rather be junkies than parents to this darling precious gift from God. I hope you and ALL of your family are well hon. You know this ole country gal has got your back hahaha! Good to "see" you. Betcha been crazy busy haven't you hon? What you cooking tonight? I still want that home made chili!!! God bless hon.
thanks for having my back hun,these folks who dare to make fun of a mentally retarded person need to look out,the good lord can strike them or their normal child withsuch an affliction at any time but they dont believe in god either.they really make me sick.im so glad sss never met my son after seeing her true colors,my son is an angel and that woman. Will never see anything that precious.just makes my skin crawl.we all have parts of our lives that we are ashamed of and being associated with that evil is my shame,i have been real busy,working all the time.girl i havent been able to cook lately.it was good to hear from u.take care and god bless u and your family.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131786 Mar 23, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>From reading past posts of yours, I take it that you are an older man. If so, you are rather naive.
You go on and on how good LnP is and than you finish your post with...."I don't know you personally". So how do you know she is good? You base it from posts on a statewide forum?
There were many innernet users that fell prey to people on the other side of the screen because they thought the poster was "a good and decent person".
I am not saying LnP is a bad person. What I am saying is you know nothing about her, you know nothing about me. Her posts could all be lies, it's her fanasy world. You don't know.
It is funny how people are so naive in this day and age...especially some adults. The very ones that should know better.
With all due respect mam, Mr Pete and I have conversed for several months. He's a smart enough man to "see" someone's bs. He is a respected poster here. Did you just pop in here to tell us how we are all gonna burn in hell or are you just singling me out? How do we know you are telling the truth? Maybe you are in the fantasy world. Surely you wouldn't lie about your kids but nothing surprises me anymore. But anyway, why are you just calling out a few of us? You just got here and got us all figured out huh? Never crossed your mind some of us have been here for months, even years. I'm sorry your misrable I really am. You may want to seek professional help as you have classic signs of a depressed person with suicidal tendencies. Your still alive, so pick yourself up, put your big girl bloomers on, and START LIVING!! You ain't dead yet, quite acting as tho you are. Get off the pity party and get outside and breathe. For the live of Jesus their gas to be something for you to do besides tell anonymous folks you will never meet how "mean" they are. If you think my recent posts are rude, go back about 6 months and see how I responded to being called a "baby killer". This was after I posted to 123 about how bad it hurts to bury a child. O, you thought you were the only one here who has buried a child? Nope. I just chose not to dwell on it. Things happen for a reason and I trust/trusted my God. And guess what? I'm still alive! Was even told by 3 Ob/GYN MDs that I would NEVER be able to have another baby. That was 5 years ago. Imagine my surprise and my glory to God when I gave birth to a healthy baby girl 3 years later. Only God is God,those doctors didn't know God had other plans for my life.thats ok tho, they are just doctors. Who were wrong.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131787 Mar 23, 2014
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for having my back hun,these folks who dare to make fun of a mentally retarded person need to look out,the good lord can strike them or their normal child withsuch an affliction at any time but they dont believe in god either.they really make me sick.im so glad sss never met my son after seeing her true colors,my son is an angel and that woman. Will never see anything that precious.just makes my skin crawl.we all have parts of our lives that we are ashamed of and being associated with that evil is my shame,i have been real busy,working all the time.girl i havent been able to cook lately.it was good to hear from u.take care and god bless u and your family.
you are one helluva woman and without a doubt a great mommy. I've talked with you enough to know that to be fact. God gave you that son because he knew you were the best woman for the job. And of course, he's right ;)
Speaking of cooking I've had 3 requests today from hubby for my famous momma holly meatloaf lol. I better get to rattling them pots and pans haha! You take care, sweet lady, it's always a pleasure to talk to you. Blessings to you.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131788 Mar 23, 2014
Sorry Julia, my post was for Mary. I apologize for that. No need to comment.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#131789 Mar 23, 2014
Who would ever think that in 2014 we would be fighting for voting rights, fighting unfair allocation of drug convictions that target african americans and deprive the of voting rights and access to jobs.

Fighting for renewable energy sources to replace Carbon emmisions that are melting the Ice Caps.

Fighting for equal pay for women

Fighting for birth control to be covered by insurance.

Fighting for science to be taught in schools, evolution being shot down in 2014..,

Fighting for common sense gun laws..back ground checks...automatic weapons and large clips that kill many in rapid real time. Nothing to do with deer hunting...People hunting....

Fighting for school lunches for poor kids.

Fighting for expanded Medicaid for hundreds of thousands that Republican Govenors have refused. SHAME ON THOSE RED STATE GOVERNORS...HASLAM YOU ARE EVIL INCARNATE.

Fighting in spite of a supreme court ruling...Citizen's United..Allowing Billionaires like the Koch brothers to pour millions of dollars into GOP LIES aired in political adds. Attacking the ACA...with lies....LIES LIES LIES.

FIGHTING NEWS organizations like Fox news that just lie without shame..

Fighting Racism, Bigotry, Misogyny.

I fear they will win...We may fight, but I do not see DEMS winning...
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#131790 Mar 23, 2014
LoudNProud wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect mam, Mr Pete and I have conversed for several months. He's a smart enough man to "see" someone's bs. He is a respected poster here. Did you just pop in here to tell us how we are all gonna burn in hell or are you just singling me out? How do we know you are telling the truth? Maybe you are in the fantasy world. Surely you wouldn't lie about your kids but nothing surprises me anymore. But anyway, why are you just calling out a few of us? You just got here and got us all figured out huh? Never crossed your mind some of us have been here for months, even years. I'm sorry your misrable I really am. You may want to seek professional help as you have classic signs of a depressed person with suicidal tendencies. Your still alive, so pick yourself up, put your big girl bloomers on, and START LIVING!! You ain't dead yet, quite acting as tho you are. Get off the pity party and get outside and breathe. For the live of Jesus their gas to be something for you to do besides tell anonymous folks you will never meet how "mean" they are. If you think my recent posts are rude, go back about 6 months and see how I responded to being called a "baby killer". This was after I posted to 123 about how bad it hurts to bury a child. O, you thought you were the only one here who has buried a child? Nope. I just chose not to dwell on it. Things happen for a reason and I trust/trusted my God. And guess what? I'm still alive! Was even told by 3 Ob/GYN MDs that I would NEVER be able to have another baby. That was 5 years ago. Imagine my surprise and my glory to God when I gave birth to a healthy baby girl 3 years later. Only God is God,those doctors didn't know God had other plans for my life.thats ok tho, they are just doctors. Who were wrong.
So now you're the topix psychologist? First you attack my family...that you nothing about, than you attack my personal appearance when you have never laid eyes on me, and now you have diganosed me without ever meeting me in person and say I am suicidal. Than you turn around in the same breath and call yourself a God fearing Christian woman.. This just doesn't compute.....

I have actually come across someone that thinks theynare an authority on eveything.

Are you aware how asinine you sound? Maye you should count to 10 before opening your mouth.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I am not the only one that has buried a child? You seem to have me confused with someone else. What else are you confused about?

I will add that I find it odd how you disclose so much personal information about yourself. When does your name and address get posted? Oh that's right you and others have been here for years, so that means they and you are trustworthy.
( eye roll )
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#131791 Mar 23, 2014
LoudNProud wrote:
<quoted text>I know Mr TN, it's down right appalling!! I have had a job since I was 14 years old, I'm 37 now. I have worked, scraped, clawed my way to a lifestyle that is comfortable. No one has GIVE me crap! I take that back, my daddy instilled morals, integrity, and hard work in me. That itself is a gift. I can't believe how someone can be ok with all the assistance. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure in certain situation some people may need help and that's fine. But these fat whoopers at the grocery store weighing 300 pounds and buying a buggy full of junk and busting out the good ole EBTcard with the track marks up her arm is disgusting!! In so many ways!! I'm getting pretty annoyed with these government leeches. Particularly in my town. Pills are rampant, as is the crime. I'm a nurse and will still do PRN work when they need me. Last month I was called in and offered 3$ more on the hour just to come to Nursery and hold/rock drug addicted babies. The regular staff just don't have the time. Studies show these babies can be comforted a little bit better by being held, rocked, and well just loved on I guess. It's so sad. Breaks my heart. One baby in particular comes to mind. His momma came to nursery (has to be supervised once DCS and SS are involved) wanted to hold her baby so I gave him to her. I seen the guilt in her eyes. I wanted to turn her over my knee and bust her ass. She held him maybe 10 minutes then made a comment she bette get back to her room and catch her nurse as it was time for a Percocet. Imagine that!! Something has got to change. My town has started a Cuddle Club. Volunteers (women) who will go and hold and cradle these infants due to the mass volume of them. In my experience drug addicts are the most selfish, self centered, heartless creatures that dwell on this planet. Here's the big question: Is drug addiction a choice? Is drug addiction a disease? It's classified as one, just like diabetes or the such. Is it inherited? Help me here, can people actually draw a government check for being an alcoholic or an addict. Will you please clarify that for me if you can? Please and thank you.
Unless you went to a private school you were given a public education

You use state and interstate roads.

You benefit from state and federal police that keep you safe.

You benefit from a judiciary both state and federal.

You benefit from orisons both state and federal that keep you safe.

You benefit from Regulations that keep your air and water safe although Republicans are doing everything in their power to reverse that.

All these things are the result of Government...Not Private or public Corporations...

It is a war between what is best for U.S. Citizens and what makes more billions for Big Oil and Wall Street..

If You Vote republican you are on the side of Big Oil, and Big Corps. Too big to fail.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#131792 Mar 23, 2014
mary wrote:
<quoted text> I could not agree with you more, it seems like when 123 stops spewing her filth, then LNP starts. then to make it even worst, say what good God fearing people they are. My stomach does flop over, all I can do for them is pray. I am God fearing, I know what God is capable of doing. I know I will be cussed for this, but I am going to say it anyway, I had a beautiful home and family, did not have to worry about anything. I spent most of my days talking badly about other people, no good parents, I did nothing to help them, only hurt. My husband divorced me, I had no Job, I never had to work before. With no experience, work did not come easy, my bank account ran out. To try and save money, I had a wood stove put in. Child support helped, but did not pay all the bills. I worked night-shift waitressing. My house caught fire, my precious kids ages 5, 8. 12, and 14 were asleep, they told me they had died from the smoke before the fire got to them. I was to busy minding other people's life's, putting them down, when I should have been taking care of mine. The Lord Giveth and the Lord taketh away. People need to wake up, before its to late.
All I can say is that is a horrible loss... If what you say is true... If not then I'm lost for words.... Sorry to hear about your loss .... I like topix.. I like to argue with the socialist. I wish them no harm. As most on here are passionate about their views... I don't think people on here take it personal for the most part... I don't think folks on here are caught up in others lives , or I hope they aren't

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#131793 Mar 23, 2014
I just waded through about 6 pages of Pure BS, posted by Topix Trolls, for the most part. I didn't read them, I've heard all of it before numerous times...all I have to do was look at the Names. Most of the posts are the same person, using many different Names and personalities, all of them so obviously phony.

It's been awhile since I posted it, but I still wonder...are those 2 or 3 Posters, at the most...maybe one 1 Poster...schizophrenic? If not, how do they know who is the real Person, inside, when they spend every waking hour of their lives, pretending to be so many different People, with different personalities??? A normal Person cannot do that and stay normal, for long.
That's why Prisons are filled with nothing but Conmen, and the rest are still on the street, victimizing their Prey....and posting on Topix , apparently...all day, every day, and night!

No wonder all the Normal People have stopped posting! This Thread, as well, has become infested with the worst in our Society! BEWARE!
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131794 Mar 23, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're the topix psychologist? First you attack my family...that you nothing about, than you attack my personal appearance when you have never laid eyes on me, and now you have diganosed me without ever meeting me in person and say I am suicidal. Than you turn around in the same breath and call yourself a God fearing Christian woman.. This just doesn't compute.....
I have actually come across someone that thinks theynare an authority on eveything.
Are you aware how asinine you sound? Maye you should count to 10 before opening your mouth.
I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I am not the only one that has buried a child? You seem to have me confused with someone else. What else are you confused about?
I will add that I find it odd how you disclose so much personal information about yourself. When does your name and address get posted? Oh that's right you and others have been here for years, so that means they and you are trustworthy.
( eye roll )
Hey Miss Lippy, I apologized already. The post was for the other finger pointer. Or did you miss my apology? You seem very defensive and quick to retort something sarcastic EVERY TIME you post! What's the matter hon? You need a hug? You need a friend?
I'm going to offer you an apology now. I'm sorry Julia for starting off on the wrong foot with you. I'm sorry if I offended you or your family. I was in attack mode and honestly thought you were SSS in her incognito mode. I sincerely apologize. I'm not being sarcastic or joking, I'm apologizing for being disrespectful to you. You can take it or leave it hon, doesn't matter. I would rather not go back n forth with you. Who knows? Maybe we can actually have a worth while conversation. Again I'm sorry.
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131796 Mar 23, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
I just waded through about 6 pages of Pure BS, posted by Topix Trolls, for the most part. I didn't read them, I've heard all of it before numerous times...all I have to do was look at the Names. Most of the posts are the same person, using many different Names and personalities, all of them so obviously phony.
It's been awhile since I posted it, but I still wonder...are those 2 or 3 Posters, at the most...maybe one 1 Poster...schizophrenic? If not, how do they know who is the real Person, inside, when they spend every waking hour of their lives, pretending to be so many different People, with different personalities??? A normal Person cannot do that and stay normal, for long.
That's why Prisons are filled with nothing but Conmen, and the rest are still on the street, victimizing their Prey....and posting on Topix , apparently...all day, every day, and night!
No wonder all the Normal People have stopped posting! This Thread, as well, has become infested with the worst in our Society! BEWARE!
And the beast awakens from her hungover stupor.. You know a lot about con artists and trouble makers don't ya Sass?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#131798 Mar 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is that is a horrible loss... If what you say is true... If not then I'm lost for words.... Sorry to hear about your loss .... I like topix.. I like to argue with the socialist. I wish them no harm. As most on here are passionate about their views... I don't think people on here take it personal for the most part... I don't think folks on here are caught up in others lives , or I hope they aren't
That's like saying, "Yeah Judge, I tortured and murdered them, but I 'meant them no harm'." How sick and demented some of you People are...totally void of any real "feelings and compassion" for any Human Being or any other living thing! You just "fake it" and you show that fakeness so clearly! A Sociopath, textbook example! Now, morph back into your other Names and fake personalities, and jump to your own defense. That's what you do, constantly.

Dear God, I hope you don't have any Children and that you never have any!
LoudNProud

Morristown, TN

#131799 Mar 23, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you went to a private school you were given a public education
You use state and interstate roads.
You benefit from state and federal police that keep you safe.
You benefit from a judiciary both state and federal.
You benefit from orisons both state and federal that keep you safe.
You benefit from Regulations that keep your air and water safe although Republicans are doing everything in their power to reverse that.
All these things are the result of Government...Not Private or public Corporations...
It is a war between what is best for U.S. Citizens and what makes more billions for Big Oil and Wall Street..
If You Vote republican you are on the side of Big Oil, and Big Corps. Too big to fail.
Whats your point Olivia? I think I know... You are ASSuming I'm republican, correct? Well I'm not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 2 hr Mountain Girl 9
Courtney Ramsey at Verizon 2 hr Amy 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 2 hr Shannon 197
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 2 hr dolt 18
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 3 hr dolt 18
War against democrats 12 hr Hope 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••