Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"Pakistani Polio Strain Threatens Global Campaign."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_PAK...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"$800 Mln Australian Tax Payout For Murdoch Firm."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/800-mln-australian-tax-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Have yourself another taste of a cancer stick.Be sure to suck the smoke into your lungs.
When are you going to get off whatever you're on and get back on your Psycho Meds. If your Doctor hasn't prescribed any Psycho Meds for you, then you're seeing a Quack. Anybody can tell , even just by your Posts on this Forum, that you're as CRAZY as they come.

Everybody, here, already knows that, but now the entire State of TN. knows it, too.

Now, LEAVE ME ALONE, CRAZY Stalker/Harasser! I KNOW who you really are, how you lie , and what a Control Freak you are to everybody that crosses your path, in any capacity.
But, I'm sick of your crap and I'm about to show you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"Jet Stream Shift Could Prompt Harsher Winters: Scientists."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/jet-stream-shift-could-...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
This backs up what Olivia was saying in a previous Post. I don't know who Olivia is, but she knows her "stuff" about Politics and the Issues of the day. You TEAbagger Trolls know that, too...that's why you Gang-Bully her to try and shut her up. She tells what you don't want People to know.
----------
"How Fear Beat The UAW In Tennessee."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/16/how-fea...
This is only your raw opinion based on what you see at the moment. She copies the very same things each week. Making lists is not political 'STUFF".Making lists,mispelled words takes from her credibility.She's copying fom another list.She can't spell. She's mixed making her a racially biased poster..TOPIX posters don't revert back to civil war days,slavery as she does. There's enough to worry about now here in America.
She's trying to support OBAMA ,sell his ideas and she's all mixed up.No, she does not know her political "stuff" any more than you do. ACT your age.
You just still want to ride the history books wagon. We left that behind long ago.You are not the only one who took history.It's just that you got hung up on it,never went further.
Live 100 years ago if you so choose but stop bitching with posters who are much more intelligent than you could ever hope to be Quit trying to argue with PETE,NTM ,BAYLESS,BOIAF,OW,TN VOTER that you are supreme because you lack a lot being anything but a woman who has worked many jobs trying to survive. Now,you want to give the impression you were more than you ever were when we all know you were from one job to another for social reasons.
If you'd been so good at auto plants,you'd have stayed on but no you job hopped of your own accord which nobody cares.
You're no more than anybody else so quit pretending and only fooling yourself.You don't work dispatch ,auto plants,trucking company,convenient stores now. So quit trying to look as if you are on top of every industry.You're way out of date.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"Washington Post Journalists Win Polk Awards."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/washin...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to get off whatever you're on and get back on your Psycho Meds. If your Doctor hasn't prescribed any Psycho Meds for you, then you're seeing a Quack. Anybody can tell , even just by your Posts on this Forum, that you're as CRAZY as they come.
Everybody, here, already knows that, but now the entire State of TN. knows it, too.
Now, LEAVE ME ALONE, CRAZY Stalker/Harasser! I KNOW who you really are, how you lie , and what a Control Freak you are to everybody that crosses your path, in any capacity.
But, I'm sick of your crap and I'm about to show you!
YOU have a limited vocabulary. You've been told all day how ignorant you really are. You prove it every day. Let me put you wise to something: You are not what you think you are. You've been put down on here and told over and over how stupid you are. You call posters names as in this post. You idiotic FOOL
You go for whatever you feel you're big enough to do,you'll be in for the surprise of your weak mind.
Now remember to STOP name calling others as you're already hated enough. All this spamming shows who the Psycho Bitch is. You are an ADDICT. to TOPIX.We all see it.EXCEPT YOU.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

sss ,just so you know,YOU are not backing me down .You're running nobody off and you're lying to say you know who anybody is. YOU have also said you know nobody so which is it Liar??? You are LYING, you know nobody. Nobody wants to know the low life like you. like you.
Leave TOPIX for good you mentally ill old bag of bones..
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And.yet when I come on here during a break from WORK, it's primarily conservatives that are spending the entire day on a political thread complaining about the "lazy liberals" not wanting to work.
Good Morning OA,
It does seem that way......all weekend since the full moon on Friday.
Have a good day my friend.
omg

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
sss ,just so you know,YOU are not backing me down .You're running nobody off and you're lying to say you know who anybody is. YOU have also said you know nobody so which is it Liar??? You are LYING, you know nobody. Nobody wants to know the low life like you. like you.
Leave TOPIX for good you mentally ill old bag of bones..
Take your own advise, like milk-it will do you good.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You must get a lot of breaks.
Good Morning Barry,
He might get a lot of breaks but as a boss he can choose to do what he whats, when he wants and where he wants.
His post was just a snap shot of this "Political Forum" and his snap shot was crystaline clear.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
I have gone back and read some posts I missed today. I see NO Name,sss,Lite n' lively,Really Really,Has spent the day like playing ping pong with all her enemies. She apparently thrives on bickering if no other way to get attention.
I am not turned like sss. She calls posters trashy and she takes words not seen lately to add to her posts "ENHANCE" them..
She is an old TROLL poster from Camden looking for some man to rescue her from her boring dul,l fak,e fullof lies, life. I wish he'd quit talking so long and come on .
She's so boring and backward.Like an old mountain woman,never been anywhere,making moonshine for the men.'
She is pathetic.What does she have to wake up to in the morning?? Nothing but TOPIX ,nothing but Dunlapian,nothing but agreeing with OT and that is her LIFE if you want to call it a life.
Me ,I have a lot to get done while the sun shines!. Good night all you good posters.
Good Morning 123, When you post about other peoples lives, have you ever thought about looking at your own life?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

It's mind boggling, isn't it, Dunlapian?
bill

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

What does Saluki Rod and his husband think of this level of discourse?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"GOP Congressman Caught On Tape Blasting Leadership As ‘Directed By Billionaires’." (AUDIO).

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/17/caught-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"Tea Party Challengers Fizzle In Texas."

Click here:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/198471-te...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

"Arkansas Man Guns Down 15-Year-Old Girl For Egging Son’s Car As A Prank." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/17/arkansa...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Barry,
He might get a lot of breaks but as a boss he can choose to do what he whats, when he wants and where he wants.
His post was just a snap shot of this "Political Forum" and his snap shot was crystaline clear.
How lucky he is to be a member of management.
Maybe they have Facebook blocked at work, so Topix is his 2nd choice?
Geeze

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Sassy has her phone 24/7/365 she is odsessed.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

When SSS uses the "Raw Story" links...keep in mind this is their self description:

"Raw Story is a progressive news site that focuses on stories often ignored in the mainstream media. "

Key word - "Progressive".

Hardly unbiased in the least.

They are based in Boston....the hub of liberal progressives, with another sister base office in D.C.

They have been in existence for almost 10 years.

I

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent Revival 1 hr WormyChestnut 6
Downtown and Farmers Market 2 hr WormyChestnut 4
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr Tina 130
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TheRealZeke 9,255
Chad Williams is Ron Dykes Bed Buddy 7 hr TenuredTeacher 6
WCDE cannot be trusted!! 8 hr Linus 2
POLICE hide THP wife beater arrest 10 hr Anon 9

Search the Johnson City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Johnson City People Search