Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Comments (Page 5,571)

Showing posts 111,401 - 111,420 of123,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122757
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Folks, I gotta share alittle personal information. I got a phone call a few days ago, from one of my 2 Best Friends in the sixth grade, that moved away, at that time and I haven't seen her since.
I've mentioned her on Topix, ONCE, she lives in East TN. She found my Name on the Internet, along with my phone number and she called me.
I was never so shocked in my Life, but I was sooo glad that she called. She remembered things that I had long since forgotten about and I promised her that I would give her a call back sometime over the week-end, and I will do that tomorrow.

We had the best times together and talked every night for hours on the phone, until her Dad was transferred to East TN. by his Employer.
Amazing things can sometimes happen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122758
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Oh, and she and her Family are heavy Republicans, as most East Tennesseans are, but I love that Woman like a Sister and she loves me just as much, even though she knows that I'm a heavy Democrat.
And you People think I can't care about any Conservatives and they can't care about me...well, think again!:)

I've told you before that my Lifelong Best Friend was a Conservative Republican, and so is this Lady.

She told me that of all the places and People she had known, I was about the only one she remembered and all the good times we had...and that was over 50 years ago, when we were about 11 years old.
We keep in touch all through our growing up years and then, lost touch around 1970...busy with our Families, I guess...I don't really know why. But, I called her once when we came through East TN, around the end of 1969 or '70 and I hadn't had any contact with her since, until a few days ago. Amazing.
She's on my mind tonight, as you can probably tell.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122759
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes 2 folks, as I remember from high school biology...to make a human being..but only one to give birth...both share responsibility....I grew up in a world where men did and still do not complain about horny women accausting them at every turn....irresponsibility? Talk to someone on Fox News or the lunatic GOP fringe because they are the only ones that will know how far you had to reach up your azz to jerk that statement from.
You know, you're right. Huckabee(sp.) is not a spring chicken , himself, and he's supposed to be a Preacher, but his statements about Women and birth control were not only shocking...they were straight out of the Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal Handbook.

His Generation used to have more respect for Women than that...and his Generation, both Men and Women, thought that Birth control Pills were the greatest thing since sliced bread. So, unless he was just catering to the Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal Crowd he was addressing, I really don't understand what's up with him, and why he said what he did! People are such "phonies" and "panderers" nowadays, who knows what his motive was, but I'm sure that he had one.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122761
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Well, I have been repramanded for Azz, which primetime allows and did not say it or spell it as it is, cannot say rectum...that is a biological reality..we all have them...I think this moderator may be a GOP fan, but who knows...Right? I have not hurt or done anything but speak my mind with a tad bit of wit....wit is a big enemy of the far right tea party bullies...so bully me if you want..I stand up to bullies...They do not win all the time.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122762
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

"In Remarkable Turnaround, Republicans Officially Denounce NSA Phone Surveillance."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/01...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122763
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"We May Finally Find Out Who Is Funding One Of The Nationís Shadiest Dark Money Groups."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/01/24/3...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122764
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

"Republicans Are In Total Retreat As Obamacare Enrollment Skyrockets Past 3 Million."

Click here:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/25/republ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122765
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

BC, look what I have for you! Lol! Beautiful!
----------
"Astronomy Picture of the Day."

Click here:
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140124.html
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122766
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

1

800-318-2596 I have Republican friends, not tech savy, asking for the number for the ACA. Funny, life has it's little rewards.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122767
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"5 Right-Wing Myths About Raising The Minimum Wage, Debunked."

("The corporate/conservative machine is grinding out propaganda against raising the minimum wage.")

Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/economy/5-right-wing-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122768
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

"Ryan Clears Path For Cantor Speakership." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/196411-ryan...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122769
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

"Directory of U.S. House Of Representatives."

Click here:
http://www.house.gov/representatives/
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122770
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
BC, look what I have for you! Lol! Beautiful!
----------
"Astronomy Picture of the Day."
Click here:
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140124.html
Is that not amazing? Also scary...those super novas can take a planet down..here today...gone tomorrow..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122771
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not amazing? Also scary...those super novas can take a planet down..here today...gone tomorrow..
Oh my, Olivia, you didn't have to tell me that. Now, it's not nearly as pretty to me as it was before.:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122772
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I guess the GOP is either a little embarrassed about their "War On Women" and this is their way of trying to prove there is not such thing in the TEApublican Party (won't work), or Nobody else was willing to try and defend the indefensible.
Whatever the reason, if their "Top Woman" is somebody that Nobody's ever heard of...that kinda says it all, right there!
----------
"GOP Taps Its Top Woman, Mom Of Three, For Obama Rebuttal."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122773
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Interesting info
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122774
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh, and she and her Family are heavy Republicans, as most East Tennesseans are, but I love that Woman like a Sister and she loves me just as much, even though she knows that I'm a heavy Democrat.
And you People think I can't care about any Conservatives and they can't care about me...well, think again!:)
I've told you before that my Lifelong Best Friend was a Conservative Republican, and so is this Lady.
She told me that of all the places and People she had known, I was about the only one she remembered and all the good times we had...and that was over 50 years ago, when we were about 11 years old.
We keep in touch all through our growing up years and then, lost touch around 1970...busy with our Families, I guess...I don't really know why. But, I called her once when we came through East TN, around the end of 1969 or '70 and I hadn't had any contact with her since, until a few days ago. Amazing.
She's on my mind tonight, as you can probably tell.
ive seen your fat ass picture......i do agree you are a heavy democrat.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122775
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are In Total Retreat As Obamacare Enrollment Skyrockets Past 3 Million."
Click here:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/25/republ...
Dang Linda, and all this time I thought the TP Folk threw all of the available wrenches they could into the ACA (Obama Care) gears.........but this new lifesaving juggernaut is picking up steam and leaving McCain being thrown under the bus by the new TP Folk. Soon I believe they will even sacrifice John Boehner and throw him under the bus.
I can hear the Rawhide theme song,
"Roiling, Rolling, Rolling
Keep them doggies rolling........RAWHIDDDDDE "
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122776
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are In Total Retreat As Obamacare Enrollment Skyrockets Past 3 Million."
Click here:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/25/republ...
But 6 million have lost it so how do you call that gain... Math is a absolute... You can try to play it anyway you want but it's the numbers that get ya every time!!!
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122777
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
I guess the GOP is either a little embarrassed about their "War On Women" and this is their way of trying to prove there is not such thing in the TEApublican Party (won't work), or Nobody else was willing to try and defend the indefensible.
Whatever the reason, if their "Top Woman" is somebody that Nobody's ever heard of...that kinda says it all, right there!
----------
"GOP Taps Its Top Woman, Mom Of Three, For Obama Rebuttal."
Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/...
20 trillion in debt!!! Thank you Obama... What I can't understand is this... Americans are too stupid to see that... We are going to have to pay that back... Who do you think will pay it??? Our kids... You democrats are not only stupid and ignorant, but selfish and greedy!!! How pathetic you people are!!! Old folks got 700 billion taken from them but you ignorant fools have no clue!!! You're only worried about what your country can do for you... Exact opposite of what JFK asked!!! How selfish!!! How disgusting!!! To call yourself an American is blasphemy to those who died so we could be free!!!! You are nothing more than a socialist swine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,401 - 111,420 of123,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport 33 min Melissa Owens 24
Cliven Bundy Ranch Standoff 1 hr Your kidding 50
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr sally 8,462
Review: Watauga Recovery Center (Sep '12) 4 hr the phillip potter 14
Fox News Channel on Charter? (Jun '09) 6 hr NCTN 12
Would Sheriff Candidate Craig Ford hire old chr... 10 hr Wow 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••