Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123519 Jan 31, 2014
Aerojet merger saves government millions.
Www.bizjournals.com/.../aerojet-says-mer ...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#123521 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Will save the U.S. gov. 1 billion dollars over 10 years. Boon to tax payers.
How funny.
You create a lie to make fun of 225 people losing their livelihood.
I must say...that's very liberal of you...and exactly what I would expect.
This saves the government exactly zero.
It will cost the government every month they are unemployed.
These are good jobs....not your run of the mill community organizer type jobs.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#123522 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
Aerojet merger saves government millions.
Www.bizjournals.com/.../aerojet-says-mer ...
Nice link to no where.
Mergers do save money and people lose jobs.
225 jobs does not save 1 billion dollars.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123524 Jan 31, 2014
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
GE Closing Plant, Moving to Mexico
http://wishtv.com/2014/01/28/ge-plans-shut-do...
Thanks GE, good patriots you are, throw employees under the bus so you can pay mexicans a less than poverty wage...Oh, hail, the patriotism of gigantic corporations like G.E. No amount of proffit will ever be enough....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#123526 Jan 31, 2014
123pictures wrote:
Get lost Dunbo.
Awesome.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123527 Jan 31, 2014
G.E. Paid no taxes in 2010...and
26 major corporation paid no taxes for the last 4 years...
thinkprogress.org/.../2012/.../maj ...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123528 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Nice link to no where.
Mergers do save money and people lose jobs.
225 jobs does not save 1 billion dollars.
As if you care about those 225 people out of work...do you support unemployment benefits? Extensions? You care nothing about those 225.....you are a hipocrit.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#123529 Jan 31, 2014
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome.
You forgot to post "Priceless",you're most famous word.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#123530 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
G.E. Paid no taxes in 2010...and
26 major corporation paid no taxes for the last 4 years...
thinkprogress.org/.../2012/.../maj ...
Don't bother posting links that go no where.
GE does pay taxes....
You can lie with the best of them......(If you like your health insurance......you can keep your health insurance)
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/04/warren-ge-pa...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123531 Jan 31, 2014
Corporate mentality: Throw Nana under the bus if you can save a dime or better yet make a quarter...Boooooo Yaaaaaaaa!!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#123532 Jan 31, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a Merriam Webster as well. Your spelling is once again heading downhill. Three spelling errors that are not typos. Terrorists, Al Queda and shyster. Just lending you a helping hand. My book is far more interesting than this circus. Knock yourselves out.
My jewelry book is far more entertaining. I see my errors but not correcting tonight. Have a good night.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#123533 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you care about those 225 people out of work...do you support unemployment benefits? Extensions? You care nothing about those 225.....you are a hipocrit.
I support unemployment insurance.
I do not support never ending unemployment insurance.
You are the hypocrite who makes light of people losing their jobs.
My goal would be to have these people re-employed within a month.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#123534 Jan 31, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE ACA...NOTHING! TN. did not set up an Exchange, it is using the one set up by the Federal Gov't.

What are you REALLY? A Kid...which is what I thought when you kept telling OT about your Family's Property and offered to give him the Grand Tour, yet you said nothing about your own! You never even offered to take him to one of your "Stores" that you claim to have...and for all you knew, he might have bought something at one of them!
YOU'RE A PHONY, THAT MUCH IS OBVIOUS!
OK SSS, if you want to further this charade of yours, I am game. You and I both know your are lying and this one I am not going to let pass.

You stated your friend received a 27 cent copay on her prescription drugs and a zero copay for a doctors visit from her employers healthcare plan and you posted the reason for this was the enactment of the ACA. I know for a fact this is untrue and a purely fabricated story. There is no group healthcare plan with a 27 cent prescription drug copay and there is no group healthcare plan offering a zero copay for doctor's visits. If you want to press this further, then give me the name of the insurance company and the name of the state your friend is covered under and I will gladly post on this thread proof that what you are stating is incorrect. I can get this information whether it be Humana, Blue Cross or United.

I am willing to bet I know more about the ACA than some of our congressman, both republicans and democrats. Just to sate your curiosity a little, here is a little tidbit that you will never see on the internet. A non-ACA plan under both Blue Cross and United will classify a business, corporation or whatever at a certain level. For example, my business was classified as a Level 2. The lower the level the cheaper the rates. Since the State of Tennessee allowed insurance companies to extend the availability of the non-ACA plans for another year, my business is on a non-ACA plan and will be until 2015. I also obtained quotes for the exact same plans in terms of deductibles,out of pocket expenses and copays that were classified as ACA plans in order to plan for future expenses. In the insurance industry, these are commonly referred to as "metal" plans due to the fact these plans are categorized as bronze, silver, gold or platinum. Under the ACA plans, my business went from a level 2 to a level 6. This reclassification of levels alone raised the premiums on the exact same non-ACA plans by 38%. And that doesn't even include the 3.5% tax that is added on these premiums. The reason for this re-classification of levels is due to the fact you cannot customize an ACA plan. You have to pay for everything within a plan whether you need it or not. However, that doesn't account for all the increase. The remainder of the increase is simply due to the way the ACA is structured. In short, everything costs more and the insurance companies are going to get these costs back. This info came directly from David Bridges who is the regional representative for United Healthcare. This is public info so I am sure he doesn't mind me posting this.

Regarding my offer of a "Grand Tour" to OT, I would gladly give him the "Grand Tour" and my offer is still valid. I would enjoy that immensely. I would do this for him and a few others on here because I trust them due to the respect and courtesy they show on here. I assume they would continue to do the same on a "Grand Tour" of my company. Part of my family would be an integral part of the "Grand Tour". I am a little more reserved regarding my family, but I am very proud of them and I very confident I can keep them safe. You would never be offered such an opportunity because you have proven time and time again you cannot be trusted. Thus the reason you live alone, live financially challenged and depend on a public internet forum as your social medium.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123535 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I support unemployment insurance.
I do not support never ending unemployment insurance.
You are the hypocrite who makes light of people losing their jobs.
My goal would be to have these people re-employed within a month.
Of course, I would have them emloyed within a month, also, but it rarely, works out that way...Corporations should have their offshore accounts taxed or destroyed, they should have to adhere to U.S. Standards for environmental regs and minimum wage overseas or or face charges and jail time....People need a government that works for everyone, not just the 1%.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#123536 Jan 31, 2014
About What wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Pete, under the new law, wellness visits to a primary care or other docs is a $0 copay.
In response to your later post, I have never filled out a "questionnaire" through an employer or privately for medical insurance to determine price. The only question I have ever found on insurance enrollment is whether or not your a smoker, so I am not sure what kind of insurance provider you are talking about.
AW, I do not intend to exhibit disrespect and I do not doubt what you have seen or experienced, but there is no ACA "GROUP" healthcare plan that offers a $0 copay for a doctor's visit. Even the Platinum plans require a copay for doctor's visits.

If you did not fill out a questionnaire yourself, then someone else did it for you and is sometimes a common practice with larger corporations or with insurance brokers who for lack of a better term "cheat" when obtaining rates. Larger corporations have such a big pool their questionnaires are much more condensed. However, they still have to fill out group questionnaires on age distribution, how many smoke, how many have been hospitalized, etc. Usually, these types of corporations have rather extensive human resources departments who do this for you. But this information is still required.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123537 Jan 31, 2014
Try it once again
26 corporations that paid no taxes over the last 4 years:
Thinkprogress.org/.../major-corp ...
Pete

Bristol, TN

#123538 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I would have them emloyed within a month, also, but it rarely, works out that way...Corporations should have their offshore accounts taxed or destroyed, they should have to adhere to U.S. Standards for environmental regs and minimum wage overseas or or face charges and jail time....People need a government that works for everyone, not just the 1%.
You're a piece of work Olivia. So tell me, after you have gotten rid of all the corporations in our great nation, who would be left to offer employment other than the government? And if the government is the only entity left, who will fund the government? Basically what you are posting is you wish for communism. Surely that isn't true ... is it? What you basically post each day is "let's change how our country is stuctured because we suck at everything we do and we need to be like Cuba or Viet Nam or China." How do you think the poor people fair in those countries? What is the environment like in those countries? I don't think you appreciate what you and the rest of us actually have. Are you spoiled?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123539 Jan 31, 2014
Oh, just google 26 corporations that paid no taxes over the last 4 years. G.E. Is one.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#123540 Jan 31, 2014
Olivia wrote:
Try it once again
26 corporations that paid no taxes over the last 4 years:
Thinkprogress.org/.../major-corp ...
Olivia, martini nights are on Thursdays. You must have missed it by a day. You are posting an article from 2005 that has nothing to do corporation who paid no taxes. But hey, I tried to read it.

You might want to let go the references to "GE." GE was one of Obama's main supporters in 2008. Might there be a link between supporting Obama and paying no taxes???? You might want to stay away from this one.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#123542 Jan 31, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a piece of work Olivia. So tell me, after you have gotten rid of all the corporations in our great nation, who would be left to offer employment other than the government? And if the government is the only entity left, who will fund the government? Basically what you are posting is you wish for communism. Surely that isn't true ... is it? What you basically post each day is "let's change how our country is stuctured because we suck at everything we do and we need to be like Cuba or Viet Nam or China." How do you think the poor people fair in those countries? What is the environment like in those countries? I don't think you appreciate what you and the rest of us actually have. Are you spoiled?
The current Corporate mind set is leading our country into a china, vietnam, 3rd world climate. They fight environmental regs, minimum wage, and taxes...If they had their way our country would look much like china, where you can cut the atmosphere with a knife and need a mask to go outside...drink bottled water you have to pay for or risk cancer and birth defects...people would have no safety net, no social security, no medicare, no public schools, no state or federal funded roads, dams, or bridges, Privatize everything. Free Market...Right? Free to make a killing while killing wages, the environment, public health, access to health care...You go...You are not incognito...We See you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 3 hr roy 3
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 4 hr Hill Billy Boy 61
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 13 hr Tom p 553
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" Sat pun 9
Alex Bear Sat Think bigger 2
Mudding Sat ControlledChoas 1
Tax payers paying to have posts WCDE about Ron... Sat Dirty Laundry 5
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web