“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#122069 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I never told you any such thing and you know it, if you were listening , which I doubt because you were too busy interrupting and screaming at me at the top of your lungs about how good TEApublicans are and how awful Democrats are.
And just so you know, I very seldom read your posts, but I can't help but notice my Name as I scroll past them. I'm sure you don't understand how I can do that, while scrolling, since you act like a 2nd-grader with a maturity and intelligence-level to match.
You must be going through your second childhood and I, for one, will be relieved, and grateful, when you get through it!
Now, go find somebody else to verbally abuse, I've had enough of it...and YOU! Maybe you can find somebody that likes it, I DON'T! You would know that by now, if you weren't so thick-headed!
The first phone call, Linda. You said "I lie all the time" then when I called you on it, you added "on Topix" . Just like you are lying now about not saying it. Incidentally, as anyone who has ever been on the phone with you knows, the only way to say anything to you is to interrupt because you talk nonstop. You are the only person I have ever been on the phone with who could talk while exhaling and inhaling.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#122070 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that snowden gave up a quarter million dollars a year job to live in a single room and peek out his blinds in fear of the CIA for the rest of his life, don't you?
He isn't living the high life... he was, but that ended when he told the world the truth. You can't cross intelligence agencies and tap dance around like a rock star.
He gave up quite a bit to tell the truth, which is something he is being demonized for.
Also, what the hell does this have to do with the governor of TN?
are you a spambot?
Well, you more than doubled his actual salary. He really made $122,000 a year...and "Everybody Knows His Name" and, for some People, that's the most important thing...and who knows, maybe he thought he was a Communist, until he actually got to Russian. Lee Harvey Oswald did, until he found out what living in Russia was really like.
Now, Snowden definitely wants to come back here to the good ole USA. Tough! He should have thought about that before he fed the Russians all of our information.
But, you know what...I'll bet he winds up coming back and surrendering...if he doesn't "disappear" first. He's probably figured out that is what's going to happen to him as soon as the Russians bleed him for all the information he can provide.
Hard Labor in an Outer Siberian Mine is the best fate that awaits him, in the Soviet Union...Russians don't like Traitors, either!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#122071 Jan 19, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
The first phone call, Linda. You said "I lie all the time" then when I called you on it, you added "on Topix" . Just like you are lying now about not saying it. Incidentally, as anyone who has ever been on the phone with you knows, the only way to say anything to you is to interrupt because you talk nonstop. You are the only person I have ever been on the phone with who could talk while exhaling and inhaling.
LMAO! That's what tropical women do.....talk constantly at about 70 miles an hour and frequently "gust" to well over 150. It's total devastation!
mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122072 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you more than doubled his actual salary. He really made $122,000 a year...and "Everybody Knows His Name" and, for some People, that's the most important thing...and who knows, maybe he thought he was a Communist, until he actually got to Russian. Lee Harvey Oswald did, until he found out what living in Russia was really like.
Now, Snowden definitely wants to come back here to the good ole USA. Tough! He should have thought about that before he fed the Russians all of our information.
But, you know what...I'll bet he winds up coming back and surrendering...if he doesn't "disappear" first. He's probably figured out that is what's going to happen to him as soon as the Russians bleed him for all the information he can provide.
Hard Labor in an Outer Siberian Mine is the best fate that awaits him, in the Soviet Union...Russians don't like Traitors, either!
Sure, mention Lee Harvey Oswald as if he is relevant.

BTW, it isn't any coincidence that Oswald was murdered by Jack Rubinstein... a jewish gangster. He didn't even make it 48 hours without someone killing him. He never got a chance to talk or go to trial.

You see, Kennedy was putting all kinds of fingers in people's eyes. Kennedy said, " "I want to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds."

Also, Kennedy wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear arsenal.

Considering Oswald never got a chance to say anything besides hello to Jack Ruby's Pistol... I wouldn't put to much weight into this argument.

BTW, did you know that the guy who invented the modern training course for snipers in the U.S. army couldn't replicate Oswald's shot?

Your argument is Potato and revolves around a "maybe".

Location hidden

#122073 Jan 19, 2014
And one more thing he didn't tell the American People one thing that they wouldn't have already known, if they had paid attention and watched something else besides Fox Fake News. It was all widely reported on, and discussed on MSNBC, NBC Nightly News, and CBS during the Bush Administration and after 9/11. But, that wasn't good enough for him, he had to feel important and run over and tell Russia , and probably China, too...how we do it!
mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122074 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i'm sure he gave up living in a fine home, freely travelling the world, and banging beautiful foreign women so that he could play hide and seek with international killers.
mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122075 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
And one more thing he didn't tell the American People one thing that they wouldn't have already known, if they had paid attention and watched something else besides Fox Fake News. It was all widely reported on, and discussed on MSNBC, NBC Nightly News, and CBS during the Bush Administration and after 9/11. But, that wasn't good enough for him, he had to feel important and run over and tell Russia , and probably China, too...how we do it!
LOL your a leftist and you call people communist?

I seriously think you need to check your political philosophies and where they exactly lie on the political spectrum.

I'm a libertarian myself, so I don't watch either Fox or the Left's propaganda.
You obviously chose the far left. How ironic you call people communists.

Allow me to break it down for you...

Farthest Left: Communism
Farthest Right: Anarcho-Capitalism

Location hidden

#122076 Jan 19, 2014
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That's what tropical women do.....talk constantly at about 70 miles an hour and frequently "gust" to well over 150. It's total devastation!
I had to try and get it all in before he went batshit beserk on me, every other sentence. I was raised that when somebody interrupts you, the polite thing to do , is to hush, until they finish.

And I don't care how many times the Lying SOB tells it, I NEVER SAID THAT! Now, what he THOUGHT HE HEARD, I have no idea, but I DID NOT SAY THAT because it would have been a Lie.

I knew the first time that I talked to him that there was something bad wrong with him, but I talked to him 2 more times to try and find out what it was. I now know THAT was a Huge mistake! I should have told him what he could go do to himself the very first time he yelled at me for no reason, instead of waiting until he REALLY crossed the line and began on one of my Kids!
THAT alone shows what an out-of-control Insane Idiot he is, not to mention a Sexual Deviant on top of it!
From what he told me, that I've never told and I'm still not going to, he was raised in an unhealthy sexual situation. But, his stories got so outrageous that I, frankly, doubted any of them were true. But then, I wondered what kind of a Psycho would make this junk up and tell it to a perfect Stranger?
I now think he's just a plain ole Chronic Liar that gets off on shocking People...and he's darn good at the "shocking" part!
Somewhere during the first conversation, I just shut up and let him go...with my mouth agape at the things he was saying.
And then, I wondered what he was doing while he was telling me all this disgusting stuff...if you know what I mean!

Location hidden

#122077 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, mention Lee Harvey Oswald as if he is relevant.
BTW, it isn't any coincidence that Oswald was murdered by Jack Rubinstein... a jewish gangster. He didn't even make it 48 hours without someone killing him. He never got a chance to talk or go to trial.
You see, Kennedy was putting all kinds of fingers in people's eyes. Kennedy said, " "I want to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds."
Also, Kennedy wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear arsenal.
Considering Oswald never got a chance to say anything besides hello to Jack Ruby's Pistol... I wouldn't put to much weight into this argument.
BTW, did you know that the guy who invented the modern training course for snipers in the U.S. army couldn't replicate Oswald's shot?
Your argument is Potato and revolves around a "maybe".
I don't know where you're getting your information, but I suspect it's from one of those Conspiracy Websites. There's not much you can tell me about Kennedy, Oswald , or Jack Ruby because, as I have posted, Kennedy's Assassination is what got me so interested in politics.

But, if you want to know the real truth as best that we know it about Kennedy, Oswald, and Ruby, I'll be glad to post a link to the "FRONTLINE" Documentary, with actual footage, that is the most accurate of any I've ever seen ...and I've seen them all!

How 'bout it?
Republican

Paris, TN

#122078 Jan 19, 2014
Melissa Victoria Harris-Perry, political commentator Democrat. Harris-Perry hosts the Melissa Harris-Perry weekend news and opinion television show on MSNBC, Pronounces Marine Motto 'Semper Fee'?

mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122079 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to try and get it all in before he went batshit beserk on me, every other sentence. I was raised that when somebody interrupts you, the polite thing to do , is to hush, until they finish.
And I don't care how many times the Lying SOB tells it, I NEVER SAID THAT! Now, what he THOUGHT HE HEARD, I have no idea, but I DID NOT SAY THAT because it would have been a Lie.
I knew the first time that I talked to him that there was something bad wrong with him, but I talked to him 2 more times to try and find out what it was. I now know THAT was a Huge mistake! I should have told him what he could go do to himself the very first time he yelled at me for no reason, instead of waiting until he REALLY crossed the line and began on one of my Kids!
THAT alone shows what an out-of-control Insane Idiot he is, not to mention a Sexual Deviant on top of it!
From what he told me, that I've never told and I'm still not going to, he was raised in an unhealthy sexual situation. But, his stories got so outrageous that I, frankly, doubted any of them were true. But then, I wondered what kind of a Psycho would make this junk up and tell it to a perfect Stranger?
I now think he's just a plain ole Chronic Liar that gets off on shocking People...and he's darn good at the "shocking" part!
Somewhere during the first conversation, I just shut up and let him go...with my mouth agape at the things he was saying.
And then, I wondered what he was doing while he was telling me all this disgusting stuff...if you know what I mean!
Wow, he says that you talk a lot and you resort to complete defamation of character?

I'm done replying to you. You don't even understand the political spectrum.
mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122081 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you're getting your information, but I suspect it's from one of those Conspiracy Websites. There's not much you can tell me about Kennedy, Oswald , or Jack Ruby because, as I have posted, Kennedy's Assassination is what got me so interested in politics.
But, if you want to know the real truth as best that we know it about Kennedy, Oswald, and Ruby, I'll be glad to post a link to the "FRONTLINE" Documentary, with actual footage, that is the most accurate of any I've ever seen ...and I've seen them all!
How 'bout it?
I don't need a 30 minute video of someone to holding my hand to tell me what happened.

I can read. I read quite a bit. there is far more involved that what some news anchor is getting paid to tell you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Kennedy_assa...

I know reading is likely difficult for you, since knowing everything must be quite a strain on your mind.

Location hidden

#122082 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i'm sure he gave up living in a fine home, freely travelling the world, and banging beautiful foreign women so that he could play hide and seek with international killers.
He left his Live-in Girlfriend, in Hawaii where he worked, without so much as a "See you around sometime". That, alone, says a lot about the kind of Guy he was, in my estimation...totally Selfish and Self-centered!
And why is it that all Traitors are as ugly as Mud Fences...ever notice that? Aldrich Aimes was the same way.
And if you've seen the recent pictures of Snowden, he's got a 50's haircut and he's got on a 60's suit jacket, and he looks like a Backwoods Country Bumpkin, for sure.
That ole Boy was living in some sort of fantasyland about his own Self-importance, but he now looks like Reality has hit him right in the kisser. BTW, it's reported that he's living on Ramen Noodles and very little else.
Frankly, I think he'd read too many glamorous Spy Novels and watched too many James Bond Movies and decided to live out his fantasies and it's all backfired in his immature, na´ve face. He looks very unhappy, not that healthy, and scared to death.
My guess is that he thought the American People would rally on his behalf , as an American Hero, instead of the Traitor that he is...and when it didn't go the way he imagined that it would, then he had his, "Aw Chit...Man, did I screw up" moment...and he's still having it...plus, he ain't seen nothing, yet! It's gonna get worse for him, as it should...just wait and see!

Location hidden

#122083 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got an inflated image of his Lifestyle! You better watch it, that's what got him in trouble...thinking he was more important than he actually was and imagining himself as some sort of glamorous International Super Cyber-Spy, like what's portrayed in the Movies, and he couldn't tell the difference between Reality and Fiction.
Loud N Proud

Morristown, TN

#122084 Jan 19, 2014
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ow, I happen to know if I'm on a roll I can at least go 90mph!! Ask my husband!! Haha! Good funny post. Stay warm, and sarcastic JK :)
Loud N Proud

Morristown, TN

#122085 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, he says that you talk a lot and you resort to complete defamation of character?
I'm done replying to you. You don't even understand the political spectrum.
Now you are beginning to figure her out. It's not hard. She's nothing but a pack of lies and a cyber know it all bully. I wouldn't waste my time or energy on her, most have learned the hard way. Take care and glad your here.
mysteryschool

Jackson, TN

#122086 Jan 19, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He left his Live-in Girlfriend, in Hawaii where he worked, without so much as a "See you around sometime". That, alone, says a lot about the kind of Guy he was, in my estimation...totally Selfish and Self-centered!
And why is it that all Traitors are as ugly as Mud Fences...ever notice that? Aldrich Aimes was the same way.
And if you've seen the recent pictures of Snowden, he's got a 50's haircut and he's got on a 60's suit jacket, and he looks like a Backwoods Country Bumpkin, for sure.
That ole Boy was living in some sort of fantasyland about his own Self-importance, but he now looks like Reality has hit him right in the kisser. BTW, it's reported that he's living on Ramen Noodles and very little else.
Frankly, I think he'd read too many glamorous Spy Novels and watched too many James Bond Movies and decided to live out his fantasies and it's all backfired in his immature, na´ve face. He looks very unhappy, not that healthy, and scared to death.
My guess is that he thought the American People would rally on his behalf , as an American Hero, instead of the Traitor that he is...and when it didn't go the way he imagined that it would, then he had his, "Aw Chit...Man, did I screw up" moment...and he's still having it...plus, he ain't seen nothing, yet! It's gonna get worse for him, as it should...just wait and see!
Maybe he left her like that because he didn't want to wind up in an unmarked grave?
Also, I like how you create works of fiction based off of your fantasies, which have little to no bearing on reality.

In short, You have successfully turned the NSA scandal into a poorly written harlequin novel based upon your imagination.

I'm done talking to you and I would recommend everyone else that wants to stay sane to do the same. That way they can go back to discussing matters based on the governorship of TN.
Loud N Proud

Morristown, TN

#122087 Jan 19, 2014
Troy wrote:
I suggest a NO BABYMAMA LEFT BEHIND program. You are black and you knock up a sow, you get a choice. Get married, raise the child as the father. Oh you don't want to do that? Off to FORCED VASECTOMY with your fornicating BLACK ASS so you can't breed up more WELFARE NEGLETS with more 14 yrs. old baby mamas. END OF STORY.
hmmm...I'm pretty sure whites do it too. And I'm white and female. Those forced vasectomys could come in handy tho.

Location hidden

#122088 Jan 19, 2014
mysteryschool wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL your a leftist and you call people communist?
I seriously think you need to check your political philosophies and where they exactly lie on the political spectrum.
I'm a libertarian myself, so I don't watch either Fox or the Left's propaganda.
You obviously chose the far left. How ironic you call people communists.
Allow me to break it down for you...
Farthest Left: Communism
Farthest Right: Anarcho-Capitalism
I don't call "Leftists" Communists...YOU TEApublicans DO! Don't you people even listen to what comes out of your mouths, nor read what you type, when you're making total fools out of yourselves? Apparently not!

Location hidden

#122089 Jan 19, 2014
Loud N Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are beginning to figure her out. It's not hard. She's nothing but a pack of lies and a cyber know it all bully. I wouldn't waste my time or energy on her, most have learned the hard way. Take care and glad your here.
Who's the Fool that pulled your string?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Bear 5 hr Think bigger 2
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" 5 hr Think bigger 8
Mudding 5 hr ControlledChoas 1
Tax payers paying to have posts WCDE about Ron... 5 hr Dirty Laundry 5
Midnight Rambler web site (Jun '14) 7 hr Curious 16
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 9 hr Hill Billy Boy 69
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 9 hr Hill Billy Boy 59
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 19 hr brmitchell251 552

Hard Freeze Warning for Washington County was issued at March 28 at 10:29AM CDT

Johnson City Dating