laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#114171 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner wears womens' clothing!
You said it. "He" is just another dime store latent male, McCain's understudy. Democrap Lite. Maybe not so Lite.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#114172 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were a "streetwalker?" No wonder you remain unemployed and unhireable.
Dang!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114173 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were a "streetwalker?" No wonder you remain unemployed and unhireable.
LOL. Pete.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#114174 Dec 12, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
And The Original Race Baiter would have swooped in to give anyone else a lecture on it.
You know, you're right about that "swooping" thing! I never could put my finger on it. Could there be a Batman emulation sort of thing here?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#114175 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously under the delusion that I give a flying leap what you think , or that I care one iota about, or that I want your opinion.
I've told all of you People more times than I can count, that I only value the opinions of People I like and respect. None of you TEAbaggers fit that criteria.
but you're still here explaining yourself.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114176 Dec 12, 2013
"Oh, NOT AGAIN! You TEAbaggers are still sobbing and whining over losing the election, and now you're going to increase the boo-hooing and whining over not getting to shut the Gov't. down...right now, again???

The biggest problem all of you TEAbaggers have, is that you didn't get your asses whipped enough with a hickory switch, while you were growing up!
If you had, you would have turned out a whole lot better than you did!
Because you didn't, you'll be a knat whizzing around the head of Society, for your entire lives, and aggravating the heck out of everybody, for years to come. Nothing but nuisances, is all you are and all you'll ever be, but still a "pain in the Ass of Society" that everybody wishes would just GO AWAY! "

My four (4) car garage is has a value more than the racist loon from Camden's entire house. Pobrecita..

Location hidden

#114177 Dec 12, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it. "He" is just another dime store latent male, McCain's understudy. Democrap Lite. Maybe not so Lite.
I can't dicuss McCain, as suggested by my anger management counselor! Or maybe I killed his sorry ass the other night....whatever.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114178 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not liquid courage you speak of, it is resolve to thwart a menace in our society. Get used to it and plan on getting more irritated because I have just begun. It is very simple to prove your true ethos, and it is destructive at best. Fortunately, most of your self caused destruction is on you. Your pursuit of taking money and benefits has left you in poverty trying to sustain a living on your meager social security. The sad part for you, things will go downhill from here and there is no government in existence that can help you. You have no friends to help you and it seems your family won't help you. You're on an island alone with no provisions. Good luck with that life,
You think so, huh! ROFLMAO!

Hold on a minute, I have to make a note to myself..."completely ignore any posts by Petey Boy"!

Ok, all done...BYYYEEEE!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114179 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters, but here is another post of yours admitting your ruse.
<quoted text>
You actually admitted to your use of the username "no name" and even posted this response under the Noname guise. Here is an example of your modus operandi, you lie to gain attention, you get caught lying due to your lack of intelligence, you tell another lie as your excuse, you get busted for this other lie, then you simply deny it was you. I even think in your deranged mind you think you are outsmarting someone. In fact, you are proving your psychosis. Everyone is on to you, you have no credibility, you have been proven in your willingness to lie to make one of your radical points, and hence have shown your complete lack of ethics and class in most everything you do. That is why I repost your own maniacal words. This is why you are broke, alone and highly disliked. This is why you live a sub-par life full of strife. This is why your life has been a complete waste. In rudimentary terms, you have no money, have no capability to earn money, you want and desire more money and rely on the government to give it, and expect the government to take it from the rich to give to you because you feel you are owed something for simply breathing. This strategy hasn't worked out well for you so you blame republicans and vent your frustrations on the only venue that will allow you to do so.
There you go, your complete autobiography in a nutshell. This makes a fine resume of your life. The only thing being worse than being you is being your toilet seat.
Exccellent post , Pete.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114180 Dec 12, 2013
'Excellent'
Pete

Bristol, TN

#114181 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey Boy, I'm every name that has EVER posted on Topix , and that ever will, including YOURS! NOW, ARE YOU HAPPY? WILL YOU FINALLY GO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT?
I SWEAR, you've got a One-track Mind! And they say Women NAG, NAG, NAG! You nag worse than any Woman I've ever known! Are you sure that you're a Male? Check and see! I don't think you are, from the way you act, and post!
This is what you asked of me -

Judged:221
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the world famous stalker/harasser accusation. Let's see, this is the fifth time I have been given this honorable title and probably the sixth different poster achieving this notoriety. And I also saved the post where you admitted to the NoName fiasco, so don't use your usual "that wasn't me" claim. You might be ignorant, but we're not. Your posts will continue to be thwarted as long as you care to remain on here.
STOP YOUR THREATS and POST THEM! Somebody forges my Posts every time I unregister and everybody knows it, including you, and you're a Liar if you say that you don't know it.
But, if they are my posts, I will tell you they are my Posts! SO, PUT THEM UP AND STOP THREATENING ME WITH THEM! I REALLY do not like to be threatened, so I would advise you to NOT continue to make that mistake!
Put up the Posts or SHUT UP ABOUT THEM!
And just so we're clear, I will stay on here as long as I choose to be on here, or until Topix throws me off, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR???

I granted that request and now after I have done so you change your mind?

I do this to simply prove you are the liar. A liar calling someone else a liar is a hypocrite. That would be you. Call somebody else a liar and then try to cover up your lies and I will post them again.

Location hidden

#114182 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NOT AGAIN! You TEAbaggers are still sobbing and whining over losing the election, and now you're going to increase the boo-hooing and whining over not getting to shut the Gov't. down...right now, again???
The biggest problem all of you TEAbaggers have, is that you didn't get your asses whipped enough with a hickory switch, while you were growing up!
If you had, you would have turned out a whole lot better than you did!
Because you didn't, you'll be a knat whizzing around the head of Society, for your entire lives, and aggravating the heck out of everybody, for years to come. Nothing but nuisances, is all you are and all you'll ever be, but still a "pain in the Ass of Society" that everybody wishes would just GO AWAY!
No, we're sobbing because Governor Christy signed up for "Dancing With the Stars" this fall! Insiders helped him make this decision when realizing he had one more chance to destroy the Republican Party.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114183 Dec 12, 2013

"You think so, huh! ROFLMAO!"

How can a woman with a butt the size of a Mack truck roll on the floor. Yuck!

Location hidden

#114184 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza delivery without a license must've been a bitch! Was this another decision made while standing upside down...on one hand?
You mean the Girl that delivered my Pizza didn't have a license???...I don't care. I got my pizza and salad, and that all I'm concerned about. It was good, too!
Pete

Bristol, TN

#114185 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
She can't afford a broom. That's how she sweeps
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114186 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't afford a broom. That's how she sweeps
My, my. That's pretty witty, Pete.

Location hidden

#114187 Dec 12, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...now just a few weeks ago, when he let the TEA Party Thugs in the House shut the Gov't. down, he was the Greatest Speaker there ever was. But, the minute he realizes that he better get control of that treasonous Bunch before they completely destroy the Republican Party, if they haven't already...he's the worst Person in the World.

Such is the thinking of the TEAbaggers...and why the Nation thinks all of you are a bunch of deranged Lunatics....and why they are probably right. Personally, I can't decide if you're all deranged Lunatics, or out to over-throw the Gov't., or both! My guess is, BOTH!

Location hidden

#114188 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so, huh! ROFLMAO!
Hold on a minute, I have to make a note to myself..."completely ignore any posts by Petey Boy"!
Ok, all done...BYYYEEEE!
I'm glad you're through with the enraged drunk..never liked him anyway!/:0) I got so sick of the repetition of him winning all the time and making you seem....well, wrong! Now that he's out of the way, I'm looking forward to my new friend. I hope you don't turn out like the others. I knew from the beginning you were really going to like me and I've noticed you've started to comb your hair more like mine, that is if the picture I received from Pete is really you! I could go on about me, but now that the cheesy ingratiation if disposed of.... I need to borrow several thousand dollars just till I pay it back, OK?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114189 Dec 12, 2013
"Ok, all done...BYYYEEE"

Another lie from the racist loon from Camden.

Location hidden

#114190 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
She's have to just stop worrying about the neighbors and furniture!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 6 hr brmitchell251 552
News Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 8 hr Star 109
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 11 hr Jason 58
Alex Bear 12 hr what the hell 1
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) Thu bross1 318
seen anyone Thu wondering 1
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" Thu roymullins38 6

Hard Freeze Warning for Washington County was issued at March 28 at 3:04AM CDT

Johnson City Dating
Find my Match