Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

I think you might enjoy training a pet duck too!

http://bit.ly/1ggQrXr
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance functions and has always functioned on the premise that it will profit from premiums paid by those that do not use the insurance so they can pay for those that do. Obamacare is paid for, unlike the wars started by republicans and the Wall street bailout, tax cuts for billionaires with income hidden in offshore bank accounts.
In this one post,you are just roadmapping all over the place.Do you want to discuss Obamacare,wars,Republicans,Wal lStreet,bailouts,
tax cuts,billionaires,hidden income,offshore accounts of which you cannot back any of it up.
My Dear,where have you been when the half a billion dollars was revealed as being used to pay for Obamacare??
DO you know what borrowing from Peter to pay Paul even means??Obamacare is NOT paid for,it is simply funded from an account set aside for Americans.
Why are you trying to sell insurance?? You may as well be in Alaska trying to sell ice to Eskimos for all you know about what you try to discuss.
You need to defend yourself on all these accusations you so readilly, pitifully make that you simply read somewhere..Prove it all.All just hearsay.Don't continue to waste your time.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete Phony...or an out and out Liar, or both. Frankly, I'll bet that you're a College Kid, at best, majoring in Business Administration. Whatever your real status is, I would bet everything I own that everything YOU post is your dream of the Future and not the case in this present day and time.
Actually, you might even be a High School Kid, but you are NOT what you're pretending to be.
You're posts are filled with Theory and Suppositions, but very little Hands-on Real World Experience. It's all Text-Book stuff, not REAL Life Experience and I could point out some examples, but I'm not going to because I just want to see how far you will go with this little Fantasy of yours.
BTW Pete, who does your taxes...YOU?
I love to see posters in control of their emotions!
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete Phony...or an out and out Liar, or both. Frankly, I'll bet that you're a College Kid, at best, majoring in Business Administration. Whatever your real status is, I would bet everything I own that everything YOU post is your dream of the Future and not the case in this present day and time.
Actually, you might even be a High School Kid, but you are NOT what you're pretending to be.
You're posts are filled with Theory and Suppositions, but very little Hands-on Real World Experience. It's all Text-Book stuff, not REAL Life Experience and I could point out some examples, but I'm not going to because I just want to see how far you will go with this little Fantasy of yours.
Just skip over my posts "NoName who isn't Sassy." Your ability to comprehend them has long since left the barn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
whats going on OW....
Oh, I'm just enjoying the beautiful evening...sorta' idling along. I think I ate too many brownies though. God, I love those things! They're a second only to donuts. Mmmmhh!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though responding to one of your responses is delving into a cultural abyss, I will respond anyway. First, where in my response to OW's post or actually in OW's post do you see a reference to who or what is the cause of excessive taxation? Second, where in my response do you see any reference to a state or federal government being the sole cause of excessive taxation? Why do you expect others to sense any sort of intelligence on government when you can't even discern what a post or a response to a post is saying?
Please refrain from barging in on conversations that are above your head. You simply cannot contribute to discussions as these. Stick to the insults and rudimentary accusations, and of course the Fox News bashing. That suits you better. Maybe your time would be better spent reading a book on how to succeed at winning the lottery. That is your best chance at improving your standard of living.
It's an Open Forum, Little Boy, and anybody can comment on anything that anybody posts, whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, then stop plastering your Textbook Imaginary Business all over the Forum! Your Daddy should take his Credit Card away and make you work for your Spending Money and contribute to the expense of your Education, IMO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just skip over my posts "NoName who isn't Sassy." Your ability to comprehend them has long since left the barn.
I love posters in control of their anger!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative men are born with them, it's always bedwetters who destroy civilizations!
Keep on telling yourself that, OW, if it helps you "make it through the night". We read your Posts, so we know better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

I love to see lonely poster get pets, but some want a pet at 6'2, wealthy and stupid as hell!
Ornery

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm just enjoying the beautiful evening...sorta' idling along. I think I ate too many brownies though. God, I love those things! They're a second only to donuts. Mmmmhh!
yeah--you , Pete, LM, Vet are really giving them h..ll tonight.

Just on the sidelines watching and laughing.

Merry Christmas to all.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU ARE THE REAL THING!!Bet everything you own??Doubting THOMAS here.You probaly do not believe men have been to the moon either.How pitifully little you have to actually sound like an adult.You, with no formal education, are an authority on who is actually experienced in business.
You need help for you are in a fog.It is a shame that Dunlapian actually comes to the defense of something like you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

probably,corrected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I'm mad as hell cause this rips my guts completely out! I'm so glad she somehow knows all this crap and warned me about you!/:0) Just when ya' think you know somebody!!! I was about ready to have you do my dog's taxes, he's a rich, greedy, conservative, heterosexual, African Boerboel! He loves donuts too, btw!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrespective of your putrid contributions tonight, I'm inspired to enjoy men and women of character!
I believe she needs to get off TOPIX period.She is intentionally vulgar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah--you , Pete, LM, Vet are really giving them h..ll tonight.
Just on the sidelines watching and laughing.
Merry Christmas to all.
Likewise, Pancho! I don't understand why progressives hate Christmas, there's a white, fat guy that redistributes wealth!
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an Open Forum, Little Boy, and anybody can comment on anything that anybody posts, whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, then stop plastering your Textbook Imaginary Business all over the Forum! Your Daddy should take his Credit Card away and make you work for your Spending Money and contribute to the expense of your Education, IMO!
It's not only an open forum, it's your life. Please excuse my desire to not have to look at you exposing your life. It's not exactly an all-American success story and is much like watching Old Yeller again - saddening!
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
I love to see lonely poster get pets, but some want a pet at 6'2, wealthy and stupid as hell!
And deaf and blind
Mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

be a part of history , vote for first woman president, Hilary . and watch america disappear
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I'm mad as hell cause this rips my guts completely out! I'm so glad she somehow knows all this crap and warned me about you!/:0) Just when ya' think you know somebody!!! I was about ready to have you do my dog's taxes, he's a rich, greedy, conservative, heterosexual, African Boerboel! He loves donuts too, btw!
Yeah, it's hard to get my homework done having to respond to her insults. If I don't get good grades, my daddy will take the keys away :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree OW, and I agree with Vet's characterization as well. The less intelligent cannot comprehend the realization of what is going on because they are forced to focus on their personal "wants" because they cannot provide them for themselves due to their low intelligence regarding their behavior or choices in life.
Might I add that a Marxist regime succeeds by causing "strife" among its constituents whereas the constituents' strife turns them against one another to the point of destruction of the populace. Their only recourse is to seek aid and sustenance from the ruling class which is a direct result of the depletion of society and razing of the economic framework caused by the warring between cultures, classes and races. The "strife" is sponsored by the ruling regime to further the regime's objectives - gaining power, wealth and control.
In the past 5 years, we have moved towards such a society more than any other time in history. What we see on this thread is an example of the "strife" by the so-called unfortunates who will ultimately be totally dependent on the Marxist regime. Their strife is a reflection of their perceived threat of promised aid by the more fortunate and they do this without any basis of theory or fact. Their actions are inspired simply by their wishes for more without the willingness to work, fight or strive for the things they want. They simply rely on what they perceive as the providers who are above them.
In a more simple prose, this is what we are seeing right now and the result is the societal unrest which is exhibited by the less intelligent on this very thread. I am not speaking of ALL liberals on this thread or in our society, but the more radical demonstrators of this extreme progressive approach. I do think some liberals simply have a desire for everyone to live a better life because they are simply "good" people. However, there are others who think their only recourse to what they consider a better way of life is via help from a governing body. To me, this is pathetic and never results in a higher standard of living for these individuals.
As always, I highly enjoy and appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and comical responses as well. I think we share a lot of the same principles and I personally appreciate your initiative.
Am I the only one that thinks Willard and Pete sound remarkably like the same Person. Both talk a lot, but say very little...and what both of them do manage to say, is total BS, for the most part.

Topix truly is the place where average People can pretend to be whatever they wish they were, because they've so insecure with who, and what, they really are. IOW, a total waste of time for People who are wishing their Lives away and have their priorities all screwed up.
REAL Movers and Shakers wouldn't have the time , nor the inclination, to post every night on the "Pretend" Forum , known as topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seek wf 10 min MWM 2
Riots in MO 43 min voice of reason 25
Asbury Nursing Home sold Staff Fired 52 min zip 2
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 2 hr get your facts st... 18
Microwaves on ETSU campus for lunch? 2 hr ETSU Transfer Stu... 1
Jeff Davenport 5 hr Gummy Smithdeal 32
Why Was Howard Henson Promoted After Costing Co... 5 hr eally 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Thu Tina 132

Search the Johnson City Forum:
•••