Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112474 Dec 6, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text> God bless you SIR..
Well thank-you Question, but the real thanks goes to all those that lost everything or even those that lost something, I was very lucky and turned a horrible nightmare into a positive way of life.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112475 Dec 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sweet cakes, D. said that the devil smiled at what he had done. Hmmm.
You will never understand......and that is a good thing.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112476 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
And one more thing, Dunlapian and OT are two of the nicest, most respectful Posters on here, and always have been, as everybody knows.
Since you have attacked them for no valid reason, and managed to run them off, THAT will surely come back to Bite You...and your Agenda! Mark My Words!
Why thank you Linda, and may God bless you.
Please don't think for a second that anyone has run myself off. I just love the tranquil way of life up here on the mountains and I spend more time exploring nature up here than getting on a website that has become so negative.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112477 Dec 6, 2013
Viet Nam veterans did not get the welcome home as some thought deserved.It was Johnson's war??
I have seen a few veterans from that war and most feel let down because of killing indigent people who had nothing ??
Maybe it was not a big war to sdmire.My brother in law came back in another world for 3 months.He sat and stared,saying little..Culture shock??I have no comment on it except I remember it.
No war is welcome.So Dunlapian,don't feel no one cares.We do.
But there are other veterans on this thread too that SSS doesn't seem to recognize as she does you.She even seems to be in denial.You PLUS the others ae fortunate to be alive to tell about it.
Have a safe day.Put it behind you and move up from it if you can.I thnk ALL veterans on this thread for services rendered not just one..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112478 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You will never understand......and that is a good thing.
I have heard some pretty bad things done to those people to make them talk,especially by GREEN BERET.REALLY REALLY BAD torture.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112479 Dec 6, 2013
COld,raining all night,storming now in Lewisburg .Lightning,loud thunder.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112480 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Linda, I hope all is well with you, as it is raining here and should be off and on for the rest of the day.
I just want to say thank you for this post, but for some of us we learned a very valuable lesson about life and country.
Good Morning, Dunlapian. I just want to say , in response to your last sentence, that so did many of us who monitored that War, here at home....and we learned a lot about our Gov't., too.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112481 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you Linda, and may God bless you.
Please don't think for a second that anyone has run myself off. I just love the tranquil way of life up here on the mountains and I spend more time exploring nature up here than getting on a website that has become so negative.
This thread did not JUST turn negative.It has been very negative for a LONG time.You have not been on the receiving end of a poster who got her kicks assaulting other posters much better,smarter than her.I for one have seen her so very ugly to others and now she's not the saecastic bitch she's been .No change,just someone else has an opinion besides her.Women hate her in Camden.She's trouble on TOPIX,hiding likea coward.Calling posters liar is ENOUGH.She cannot keep her mouth shut to Stop being the TOPIX BULLY.Your friend has still not got her well earned dues yet.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112482 Dec 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening 123 and thank you for your willingness to share some of your experiences. I do enjoy hearing about them and you should be very proud of your accomplishments.
I do not consider myself wise, but I do consider myself astute. In the days of old, there was a phrase that went something like "you want to eat, you have to work." I honestly think most people realize and believe the principle behind such a phrase, but what is in question these days is the desire to act upon it. It has been proven time and time again that excessive government benefits breed more government benefits. Penalizing the achievers while rewarding the under-achievers breed more under-achievers. It is a very simple concept, but politics and simple laziness distort the meaning of it. Nobody can lead a quality life depending on the government to sustain a quality life. That is because the government simply cannot achieve this objective.
Yes, there are people who need help, assistance or a boost. Temporary assistance is a good thing and is supported by the more fortunate. However, we are now in a day and age when you can actually live off of government benefits. Since they are available, that is in fact what some people do. In my opinion, liberals like to simply throw money at a problem and don't really care if a program helps the abusers because those who do need the help indeed are getting the help. This is a very inefficient way of solving a problem and is a solution that cannot be sustained. We are now seeing the repercussions of such programs.
Unfortunately, a public internet forum attracts what I will simply call "undesirables." Sometimes, human nature takes over and forces reactions to these types. However, their efforts are mute because most people ignore whatever point they are trying to make.
Hope you are doing well and are enjoying the holiday season.
Good Morning Pete, I'm not sure if you are the same Pete that lives in N.E. Tn.
Anyway, you mentioned that people can now live off of Government Benefits, and that might be so but if they are they are just barely getting by.
But now for the reason I decided to reply to your post, you see I am in a unique position to understand the young one's just getting on Government assistance and you are right they do apply and get all sorts of help but the one big thing they do not get is a voting card, and without that they will be doomed sooner or later. Most of them have the same reason for not signing up to vote and that is because they don't want the government to find them or something to that effect.
Someday they will wake up to the mistake they made, but it will be too late, as the Conservatives who will be in charge of the purse strings will drop them like a hot potato.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112483 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Viet Nam veterans did not get the welcome home as some thought deserved.It was Johnson's war??
I have seen a few veterans from that war and most feel let down because of killing indigent people who had nothing ??
Maybe it was not a big war to sdmire.My brother in law came back in another world for 3 months.He sat and stared,saying little..Culture shock??I have no comment on it except I remember it.
No war is welcome.So Dunlapian,don't feel no one cares.We do.
But there are other veterans on this thread too that SSS doesn't seem to recognize as she does you.She even seems to be in denial.You PLUS the others ae fortunate to be alive to tell about it.
Have a safe day.Put it behind you and move up from it if you can.I thnk ALL veterans on this thread for services rendered not just one..
Well good morning 123.
I'm not sure who's war it was, but I voted for Nixon because he said he would end the war(can you believe that)and ended up in Nam' cursing both him and Kissinger, for the way they had us fightning a war that would be a non-ending war.
Yes the war is behind me, and I did learn some valuable lessons from it.
Again thanks for caring, as we are all Americans and we are all in this together.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112484 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread did not JUST turn negative.It has been very negative for a LONG time.You have not been on the receiving end of a poster who got her kicks assaulting other posters much better,smarter than her.I for one have seen her so very ugly to others and now she's not the saecastic bitch she's been .No change,just someone else has an opinion besides her.Women hate her in Camden.She's trouble on TOPIX,hiding likea coward.Calling posters liar is ENOUGH.She cannot keep her mouth shut to Stop being the TOPIX BULLY.Your friend has still not got her well earned dues yet.
Well 123, I have also read what other posters have said about Linda and it is not a pretty thing, some posters are on here all day calling Linda a liar and all sorts of vile names.
Linda is not the type of woman that will take crap from any man or woman.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112485 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian ,what a nice post except for your sarcastic assumption in the last sentence. You just cannot refrain from criticizing a party.You could have posted all day and not use Conservative as a subject to try to make look bad.
You do not know what you say hurts others but you always manage a slur angering posters.
You take your own credibility away with one smart remark to annoy others.Why do you do this??
You foolishly think you are right.Trying to hurt the Conservative party with remarks?And you say it is negative??You helped make it negative.No admiration for you doing crap like you do.You offend those trying to be nice to you.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112486 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard some pretty bad things done to those people to make them talk,especially by GREEN BERET.REALLY REALLY BAD torture.
......and 123 what you heard is probably true in that war and any war for that matter.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112487 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian. I just want to say , in response to your last sentence, that so did many of us who monitored that War, here at home....and we learned a lot about our Gov't., too.
Linda I believe we all learned a great deal about out Gov't, back then.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112488 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Dunlapian ,what a nice post except for your sarcastic assumption in the last sentence. You just cannot refrain from criticizing a party.You could have posted all day and not use Conservative as a subject to try to make look bad.
You do not know what you say hurts others but you always manage a slur angering posters.
You take your own credibility away with one smart remark to annoy others.Why do you do this??
You foolishly think you are right.Trying to hurt the Conservative party with remarks?And you say it is negative??You helped make it negative.No admiration for you doing crap like you do.You offend those trying to be nice to you.
123 if you are referring to post #112482, I just call it like I see it, sorry if I don't sugar coat it.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112489 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well good morning 123.
I'm not sure who's war it was, but I voted for Nixon because he said he would end the war(can you believe that)and ended up in Nam' cursing both him and Kissinger, for the way they had us fightning a war that would be a non-ending war.
Yes the war is behind me, and I did learn some valuable lessons from it.
Again thanks for caring, as we are all Americans and we are all in this together.
While I like you,you upset me saying things about the party.I did not vote for Nixon.I found Johnson a bit of a selfish crook.Always felt he had Kennedy killed.If not he was happy to be president.I never liked him.Nixon was a strange man.Gay reports say.Had a companion who went everywhere he went.Too bad we must have wars.YOU all were the real victims of it all.Let's hope all salvation was not lost.
Gauging poor little people's eyes out with screw drivers, by Green Beret dropped on them is not good.Just to make them talk.Using babies to plant bombs was low too but you all did as ordered.God will judge it all some day..It was a nasty war.Don't let it stay on your mind.My brother in law has PTSD.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112490 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well 123, I have also read what other posters have said about Linda and it is not a pretty thing, some posters are on here all day calling Linda a liar and all sorts of vile names.
There is no admiration for a woman who will stay on a thread telling posters what they should be reading,believing or for any reason.
She doesn't stick to Her own business.She is into posters business .
Asking nosy things like are you gay,liar,cheat,stalker,and she is quick to offend.She will get nowhere with it.No one is going to take her agitating way of putting down posters she does not even know.I am glad to see posters who are making her look stupid for she really is.Step back and look at her posts at a distance and see how very insulting she is daily.She acts like more of a man than a woman.A woman like her is always hated.Glad she is not someone I know.The dishes would be broken over her head.She is HATED because she brought it on her own self.I've read so much ugly on her..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112491 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>123 if you are referring to post #112482, I just call it like I see it, sorry if I don't sugar coat it.
No need to sugar coat that which is offensive to others who try to be nice to YOU.You do not know this and it is selfish of you to make such a hateful remark knowing readers are Conservatives who are trying to be nice to you..You need to see how your remarks sound to posters .
Could have said something much more non political.Especially when you sre not of the knowledge that your remark is truth.Don't you know you can say things with a smile?Don't try to justify it ,just put yourself in readers place.Say better things to others.Watch this thread change when the negtive is wiped out..Be your own man be an individusl.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112492 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well 123, I have also read what other posters have said about Linda and it is not a pretty thing, some posters are on here all day calling Linda a liar and all sorts of vile names.
She will take back just what she dishes out and many times over.A dose of her own medicine.No one is going to take what she throws out for we all stand together agaist her. Hopefully someone will sue her again and win money for her vile insulting ways.No pity for her. I got messagea from women who left TOPIX because of her abusive posts to them.Talks with a forked tongue.
and Freedom for all

Erin, TN

#112493 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to sugar coat that which is offensive to others who try to be nice to YOU.You do not know this and it is selfish of you to make such a hateful remark knowing readers are Conservatives who are trying to be nice to you..You need to see how your remarks sound to posters .
Could have said something much more non political.Especially when you sre not of the knowledge that your remark is truth.Don't you know you can say things with a smile?Don't try to justify it ,just put yourself in readers place.Say better things to others.Watch this thread change when the negtive is wiped out..Be your own man be an individusl.
I take it you work for the Communist Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycares in JC 1 hr Momma 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr Penelope 417
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 14 hr Goatpockets 41
anyone know Sam Bowers (May '14) 17 hr JJD 3
whos the best lawyer in johnsoncity (Jul '13) 21 hr yep 52
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) Sat AJ Johnson 42
What do you think of county commissioner voting... Sat AJ Johnson 16
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl