Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Comments (Page 4,972)

Showing posts 99,421 - 99,440 of140,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fox

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Keep it clean little people
kellyblueeyes

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Pick another wealthy Republican cause this ones done no good for the little people . Maybe more pilot oil serve jobs .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

My Gawd, STOP HOGGING THE THREAD, with pure crap that doesn't even make sense!

Did the big drug shipment come in today, or what? STOP sampling the merchandise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Fox wrote:
Keep it clean little people
They're "little" people, alright, and I'm not referring to stature...I'm referring to character, if they have any. Maybe you should have said, "used-to-be little" People that are now just walking Zombies, a mere shadow of a human being, that used to be, but is no more.
Thomas Payne

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Did the big drug shipment come in today, or what? STOP sampling the merchandise!
And that`s coming from somebody that post every day 365/24/7.Plus most of her post are links to no where.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I think we should all file a Class-Action Lawsuit against the GOP, for violating our Civil Rights!
TEApublicans are Bullies!
----------
"MAP: 9 States Besides Texas That Are Making It Harder For Women To Vote."

("The GOP's campaign for strict Voter ID Laws is affecting another Voting Bloc.")

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/10/v...
Dreamin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Whoa Nellie, did you just say STOP HOGGIN THIS THREAD. Your loudmouth pea brain has hogged the thread for 3 years dingbat. Drink another 6 pack and you will feel better.
Republican

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I think we should all file a Class-Action Lawsuit against the GOP, for violating our Civil Rights!
----------
("The GOP's campaign for strict Voter ID Laws is affecting another Voting Bloc.")
Click here:
Stupid, and Crazy women shouldn't be allowed to vote any way.=0)
That includes the Stupid one that wrote the article.
This was priceless, "In every single one of these states, minorities, low-income voters, and young people—who tend to vote Democratic and are least likely to have up-to-date identification—are targeted. But married or divorced women who have changed their names are also affected in the states above that require photo identification—since the name on their ID, which women often wait to update until it expires, has to match their voter registration."

Typical Lefty, Always the Victim.
TaxAholic

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. There has been stories on the news about stores getting caught giving a percentage of cash for the food stamps. It apparently is easy to sell your card and your pin number to someone. Another thing is all the benefits some receive. I know a woman who has lived off the state benefits and food stamps most of her life. I got into a discussion with her once about the people who work are supporting her. She told me she makes more by not working and it is free. I never convinced her that people who work and pay taxes are the ones supporting her.
Sounds like she's retarded, so technically she deserves the welfare.
Republican

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Nellie, did you just say STOP HOGGIN THIS THREAD. Your loudmouth pea brain has hogged the thread for 3 years dingbat. Drink another 6 pack and you will feel better.
Is that what her problem is, the bottle?
I kind of thought so but I did not want to insult any winos or alcoholics that might be reading this.

I wonder why she feels so compelled to put "Click Here" before all of the URL's she posts to her Left Wing websites, could it be that Democrats, especially the older ones, do not understand that a "link" is in Blue, and that color alone indicates that the text is a "link"?
Those older Democrats sure are slow to catch on.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

TaxAholic wrote:
<quoted text>
..........And the beat goes on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Payne wrote:
<quoted text>
And that`s coming from somebody that post every day 365/24/7.Plus most of her post are links to no where.
Awww, are you angry...or jealous? Lol!

BTW, I LOVE Thomas Payne! He said a lot of very intelligent and profound things. I've been known to quote him from time to time.
TaxThemnotUse

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

The wealthy need a good taxing for the Bush years about the time the surplus was wasted and the economy went to heck and they THE RICH were getting richer at record rates while the res of us were not .
Daisy Mae

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
Hey Triple S!!! I see your still ruffling the feathers of our so called rich, greedy Gray Bushes. I find it comical everyone who isn't a republican always smart mouthes or insults you. Typical huh? Just know at least one dem gal agrees with everything you have, do, and probably will say or post. Never the mind these idiots, just remember "You can't keep a good woman down"!!! Keep it up hon! You get em tiger. And no I don't believe you are on dope or a heavy drinker. Take care friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, and Crazy women shouldn't be allowed to vote any way.=0)
That includes the Stupid one that wrote the article.
This was priceless, "In every single one of these states, minorities, low-income voters, and young people—who tend to vote Democratic and are least likely to have up-to-date identification—are targeted. But married or divorced women who have changed their names are also affected in the states above that require photo identification—since the name on their ID, which women often wait to update until it expires, has to match their voter registration."
Typical Lefty, Always the Victim.
Not until the TEApublicans tried to take over! Now, we're just plain ole Pi*sed...and DETERMINED that we're not going to let them!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

TaxAholic wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets to be an accepted way of life.nothing more to strive for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
" RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.) "
It's not bullying when WE do it!
Trust me...you don't really want to get a Dem angry! We get irritated, but we take a lot before we get really, really angry. But, once we do, it's all over but the shoutin'...and the fight is on!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, are you angry...or jealous? Lol!
BTW, I LOVE Thomas Payne! He said a lot of very intelligent and profound things. I've been known to quote him from time to time.
That would explain the earthquakes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anybody suggested "AA" to you? Well, I'm suggesting it!...SMH...
You wouldn't be posting from a Rehab Center, would you...cause , Man, you've got one thing on your mind...and ONLY one thing! That's obvious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Also known as Dunlapian.
Really? How would you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,421 - 99,440 of140,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anyone know 4 min Mario 6
Central Office blaming each other for abuse cov... 12 min Proud parent 2
WCDE Teachers Supporting Hammond 1 hr Hammond Supporter 10
No for Hammond 2 hr Watcher 32
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 3 hr Shyster 264
what has this world came to 6 hr Yesfgg 31
JC Traffic Lights 7 hr Reason 8
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 8 hr Tanya 56
•••