|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
One more great aspect of the ACA: Insurance companies have to spend 80% of their proceeds on paying insurance claims. This is a very good thing for the insured.
Yes, that is a good thing. The bad thing is the insurance premium is now 30%-70% higher than before. Nothing comes without a cost, somebody has to pay for more benefits. This simply wasn't a gift from god.
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
One more great aspect of the ACA: Insurance companies have to spend 80% of their proceeds on paying insurance claims. This is a very good thing for the insured.
At this point it is all pie in the sky. Nothing about the ACA is working as far as I can see. You go ahead and keep believing. It worked for Tinkerbelle.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there 123, It's always good to hear from you. It seems to me that many of these individuals are poorly raised kids with no development whatsoever. They happen upon a lap-top and try to take on the world with no experiential strength, education or wisdom. God help them! I hope blessings abound in your house and upon all who dwell therein. Take care of yourself!
Thank you good friend.I may be wrong but I think Olivia posted when she first made her grand entrance that she has 2 ,2 college degrees and a university degree.I wonder what she is doing with lowly meek posters as we all are.BY the way,Obammy has a reputation for having a wondering eye.
I saw the girl ,yes,girl, he went to bat for to get the appointment today.
He doesn't reward those who have served does he? Gave Hillary a good seat,all out of gratitude.
WHere are the veterans he wants to hire?? Oh,he wants others to hire them,huh?
He likes the ladies.Maybe he will reward Olivia.
WHY do kids need to be on insurance until 26 years old? Most have their own apt,car,ins, work, life by them.
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head there Olivia. People who HAD insurance would have been able to go to a doctor of their own choosing to get the ruptured appendix removed. Now they cannot afford to because people like you. I still wonder why someone who has two university degrees (without going to college mind you) has to apply for government sponsored insurance.
hahahaha HN, I couldn't agree with this more.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fries have been delivered. Enjoy that special sauce.
You and Chicken George and Rocco and really and The Original Latent Male all vanished at the same time.

Care to fill us in?

And where did Gassy 24/7 go?
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
One more very important aspect of the ACA is this....If you leave a job you do not lose your insurance...You take another job...You do not have to work there 3 months before getting insured. This is a major empowerment for employees in this country.
Well Olivia, the major empowerment comes at a cost; a cost that is up to three times more for the same insurance premium. Again, these extra benefits are not simply a gift from god.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I can choose my own doctors. I will have preexisting conditions when they ax my current plan (that I am VERY happy with). They will not be able to deny me, but they will be able to charge a very high premium. I was able to keep my children on our plans as long as they were students. I wonder how much of a call the "keep your 26 yr old baby" draws. I thought the ACA wanted to get the 18-25 crowd enlisted. Let's face it, the ACA has promised a lot but has yet to deliver anything more than a non functioning website, lies about being able to keep your own plan and confusion for anyone trying to enroll. The chance that your personal info will be hacked and "facilitators" who have no background checks and will show you how to scam the system. Impressive, eh?
Keep spewing that vitriol. There is no health care info to tap because preexisting conditions do not apply. No info is entered into the application. Worried that someone knows how much you make at McDonald's? Cheat on your income taxes? The site is secure, it is just GOP Fear mongering, it will not work. It will go the way of the fear alert color codes under W.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you good friend.I may be wrong but I think Olivia posted when she first made her grand entrance that she has 2 ,2 college degrees and a university degree.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...

Ornery wrote:
Olivia are you one of those deadbeats?

"Well, I guess I Am if you count 2 universtity dgrees, graduate school, worked since I was 14 y/o, contribute to charities and do what I can when I see people in need. Do think alll people in need are deadbeats? You are wrong, people just need jelp from time to time, and medicare recipients, SS recipients, and disability recipients have paid into these trusts their entir working life and they are not deadbeats. Is your grandmother r my grandmother for that matter, a dead beat...Are folks with cancer, crippling arthritis,custic fibrosis, multiple sclerosus, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, ALS, victims of strokes in nursing homes, are thy dead beats? Whqt would be your solution? Let them die in a gutter. You sound as though you are even unwilling to pay tqxes for the person who would retrieve thieir dead body out of the gutter and dispose of it."
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fries have been delivered. Enjoy that special sauce.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
One more very important aspect of the ACA is this....If you leave a job you do not lose your insurance...You take another job...You do not have to work there 3 months before getting insured. This is a major empowerment for employees in this country.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
The only folks that may lose their coverage due to the ACA are 5% of the individually insured who have "junk" policies. The ACA offers more coverage at comparable prices or much more affordable prices. The Dems are looking at legislation to let those screaming about losing those junk policies that would let them keep them. There is just no cure for STUPiD.
Tell us about the ACA website now, Bolivia.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Olivia, the major empowerment comes at a cost; a cost that is up to three times more for the same insurance premium. Again, these extra benefits are not simply a gift from god.
Paid for by lowered health care costs, ins. Paying more of proceeds on actual claims...It is paid for and it is empowerment that will be greatly appreciated in years to come. I just pray that the Tea Party keeps being the tail that wags the GOP dog....Looking Good For The DEMs.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Things are looking unchanged for the Dims.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/T5...
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid for by lowered health care costs, ins. Paying more of proceeds on actual claims...It is paid for and it is empowerment that will be greatly appreciated in years to come. I just pray that the Tea Party keeps being the tail that wags the GOP dog....Looking Good For The DEMs.
If this is what "looking good for the Dems is", I would hate to see what "looking bad for the Dems" is.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

51% to pass a vote in the Senate now. Thank you Harry Reid!!!! Suck it Mitch! Turtle Man Blues.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
Ornery wrote:
Olivia are you one of those deadbeats?
"Well, I guess I Am if you count 2 universtity dgrees, graduate school, worked since I was 14 y/o, contribute to charities and do what I can when I see people in need. Do think alll people in need are deadbeats? You are wrong, people just need jelp from time to time, and medicare recipients, SS recipients, and disability recipients have paid into these trusts their entir working life and they are not deadbeats. Is your grandmother r my grandmother for that matter, a dead beat...Are folks with cancer, crippling arthritis,custic fibrosis, multiple sclerosus, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, ALS, victims of strokes in nursing homes, are thy dead beats? Whqt would be your solution? Let them die in a gutter. You sound as though you are even unwilling to pay tqxes for the person who would retrieve thieir dead body out of the gutter and dispose of it."
Really excellent!/:0)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Where's Gassy George?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Sassy, this is when your supposed to say...."I meant to do that"! LMAO!!
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
51% to pass a vote in the Senate now. Thank you Harry Reid!!!! Suck it Mitch! Turtle Man Blues.
Are you a grown adult? You sound like a 13 yr old boy.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Olivia wrote:
That's only on certain confirmations, not actual bills.
The shoe will be on the other foot soon.
The low life hypocrite Harry Reid joined the Obama Liars Club today.
This will back fire on the low life libnuts just as the ACA will back fire.
Harry is scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Several Former Boone Basket Ball Players Claim ... 22 min Curious 1
Seek wf 47 min mwm 1
Where Does Boone Gate and Concessions Money Go 1 hr Parent 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr Tina 132
POLICE hide THP wife beater arrest 3 hr tendollarsshort2b... 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,262
Review: Personal Touch Pet Grooming (Jul '11) 3 hr Amanda 15

Search the Johnson City Forum:
•••
•••