Empathy Watch

Pulaski, TN

#108849 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What a heartless attitude to have about lacking sympathy and compassion for other People who are just about endured all they can stand.
Then take a bath, stinky!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#108854 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What a heartless attitude to have about lacking sympathy and compassion for other People who are just about endured all they can stand.
Is compassion in order for the most badgered and abused political bock in America?

Could it be anyone in this post?

"You can bathe until you exhaust the water supply , but you'll never be able to wash away the dirty way TEApublicans think, talk, and behave! Water and Soap just won't do it! The problem is INSIDE their Minds, not outside their bodies!"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108857 Nov 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did you have in mind?
People like this little Boy and his Family, and they are just one of many.
----------
"10 Republicans Who Cheered On Batkid, Want To Revoke His Obamacare."

("These Elected Officials have been crusading to repeal the Affordable Care Act.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/10-...

Location hidden

#108858 Nov 16, 2013
Empathy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then take a bath, stinky!
I take , at least, one a day. How many do you take? What is it with you and baths, anyway? What are your trying to wash away? Your guilt or your dirty Lifestyle?
Baths only take away the outside dirt. The inside dirt is a lot harder to remove.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108860 Nov 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is compassion in order for the most badgered and abused political bock in America?
Could it be anyone in this post?
"You can bathe until you exhaust the water supply , but you'll never be able to wash away the dirty way TEApublicans think, talk, and behave! Water and Soap just won't do it! The problem is INSIDE their Minds, not outside their bodies!"
"Teapublican" and "tea party", etc, is racist code meaning Whitey.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108863 Nov 16, 2013
Bipolar Betty wrote:
<quoted text> What are your trying to wash away? Your guilt or your dirty Lifestyle?
All homosexuals were just thrown under the bus.

Location hidden

#108864 Nov 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Florydan is getting tired of hiding who she is.
You know, there was a time not that long ago that I would have cared enough about what the Posters on this Forum had to say to ask what, and who, you are talking about.

But, there are so many on here now that are posting so much stuff that simply doesn't make any sense, at all, that I would spend all my time asking for explanations...that wouldn't make any sense, either, even if I received an answer to my request for a clarification.
So, that kind of "too much posted nonsense" has made me lose so much interest in just about anything that's said, that I don't even care enough to ask for a clarification, when I don't know what a poster is talking about, which is most of the time, actually.

Did you follow that? If not, I'll simplify it...I just don't give a care about what most of you People say! There's about 4 or 5 that I read their posts with interest, and the rest of you...I couldn't care less!

Location hidden

#108865 Nov 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
All homosexuals were just thrown under the bus.
So...you're telling us that you and most of the Other TEAbaggers on here are Homosexual?
Republican

Paris, TN

#108866 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
People like this little Boy and his Family, and they are just one of many.
----------
"10 Republicans Who Cheered On Batkid, Want To Revoke His Obamacare."
("These Elected Officials have been crusading to repeal the Affordable Care Act.")
Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/10-...
Shame on the Liberals for using this child as a political pawn. That is the lowest, most disgusting thing possible. To take such an uplifting event and turn it into a political WEAPON full of untruth is astoundingly distasteful.

Location hidden

#108867 Nov 16, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on the Liberals for using this child as a political pawn. That is the lowest, most disgusting thing possible. To take such an uplifting event and turn it into a political WEAPON full of untruth is astoundingly distasteful.
The TRUTH hurts, doesn't it...especially when your Political Party is the one doing it!
If you really were as outraged as you're pretending to be, you wouldn't be objecting to the truth being told, you'd object to your Political Party trying to do it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#108868 Nov 16, 2013
Why do liberals have coneheads?

It's so our buttholes won't slam shut.
The Original Latent Male

Pulaski, TN

#108869 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're telling us that you and most of the Other TEAbaggers on here are Homosexual?
Mom?
Republican

Paris, TN

#108870 Nov 16, 2013
So my telling the truth about Liberals using BatKid as a political pawn hurts you because its true? Glad you grasp the concept. Hey, where are all of those uplifting, supportive Tweets, for BatKid, from the Left? I haven't seen any so far.

Location hidden

#108871 Nov 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Why do liberals have coneheads?
It's so our buttholes won't slam shut.
For Pete's Sake, go to the nearest Gay Bar and pick you up somebody and do your Thang, so that you can get your mind off of all things Gay! Geez!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#108872 Nov 16, 2013
Wow - it has been a beautiful fall Saturday, and I see the little old man menage a trois (vet, little willie & pulaski) has been all consumed with this thread. So sad that it is their life 24/7 and they are all each has...
Celebrate Latency

Pulaski, TN

#108873 Nov 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not racist homophobia when WE do it!

Location hidden

#108874 Nov 16, 2013
Republican wrote:
So my telling the truth about Liberals using BatKid as a political pawn hurts you because its true? Glad you grasp the concept. Hey, where are all of those uplifting, supportive Tweets, for BatKid, from the Left? I haven't seen any so far.
That's because you and your Fellow TEAbaggers have been monopolizing this Thread, ever since Obama's Press Conference, with your Bragging, Gloating, and your, "I told you so" Feeding Frenzy, to the point that you ran everybody else off. And none of you TEAbaggers cared enough about the Little Boy to post the Story, or comment on it. It would have cut into your overly-exaggerated Back-slapping and your, "We Bad, We Bad" Strutting Posturing!

You've certainly made it obvious that you truly want the American People to suffer, and that you get enormous joy from it , when it happens...so you think! I think your celebration is a bit premature, myself, but we shall see!

You better be wondering how many votes your show of gleeful exuberance at other People, maybe, not having healthcare for longer than they thought, is going to cost you at the Polls, come election time!
It's one thing to be put in a bind and disappointed, but it's quite another for Political Party Members to be so openly overjoyed that it happened to you!
Celebrate Latency

Pulaski, TN

#108875 Nov 16, 2013
Tired wrote:
Wow - it has been a beautiful fall Saturday, and I see the little old man menage a trois (vet, little willie & pulaski) has been all consumed with this thread. So sad that it is their life 24/7 and they are all each has...
"24/7"

The weather has been lousy here, Latent George. And I've only posted intermittently in the last three hours.

Peer pressure from coneheads mean squat to me, pardon the redundancy and the big words.

Location hidden

#108876 Nov 16, 2013
The Original Latent Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom?
NOOOO, I would have pinched your head off when you were born, if I had given birth to you, TRUST ME!
SexySassySenior

United States

#108877 Nov 16, 2013
vet is confused it's only step to single payer plan. duh. P.O.T.U.S will suspend elections till he "fixes" all our problems. don't you read your bible ? next will bring peace to middle-east.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Gregs Pizza?? (Oct '12) 3 hr Inside Intel from... 57
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 6 hr zzz 52
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 11 hr DonotbesoNaive 351
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 21 hr Severin 23
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Tue William 8
Review: Unaka Avenue Baptist Church (Nov '12) Tue Former Member 27
Jordan Brooke Stivers Tue ohwow 3
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web