Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Comments (Page 4,894)

Showing posts 97,861 - 97,880 of140,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Latent Male Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>One thing Really-Really scares me though. Let's say Obama gets impeached and convicted therefore is booted out of office. President Joe Byden. If that don't scare you enough, try this, Joe steps down like Agnew and Obama appoints Hillary VP.
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/shinerburke/leav...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>One thing Really-Really scares me though. Let's say Obama gets impeached and convicted therefore is booted out of office. President Joe Byden. If that don't scare you enough, try this, Joe steps down like Agnew and Obama appoints Hillary VP.
Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell, NT. I don't even want to think about that scenario.
Latent Male Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
When this country guts the voting rights act, enacts legislation that makes it harder for students, the elderly, the working class to vote, proclaims that corporations are people and money equals speech, has a party that votes against the violence against women act, the Lilly Ledbetter equal pay act, and cowtows to the NRA when 90% of americans support common sense background checks and the NRA pours millions into legislator campaigns to fight it...Then something has gone terribly wrong with one party. That party is fighting a war on women, children, voting rights, people of color, and religion other than white anglo saxon protestants. I may be wrong, but I think folks are catching onto the fact that the GOP does not care about most of America, they care about the 1% and hide behind their God that they will abandon in a New York second when it suits them and their financial agenda.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/825...

“I can’t stand whining (women). I can’t stand the kind of paralysis that some people (women) fall into because they’re not happy with the choices they’ve made. You live in a time when there are endless choices. Money certainly helps, and having that kind of financial privilege goes a long way, but you don’t even have to have money for it. But you have to work on yourself. Do something!”

“Some women are not comfortable working at the pace and intensity that you have to work at in these jobs. Other women don’t break a sweat. They have four, five, or six kids.”
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Very serious. I still believe it was all in line with his original promise to "fundamentally change America". It has been his plan all along to bring America down, and the Liberals bought it. Hook, line and sinker.
The numbers that they are still touting do not make sense. Sebilius testified that 95% of Americans would not be affected by the ACA. I have heard figures of approximately 311 million Americans, yet the ACA will provide coverage for 30-40 million. 95% of 311 million is 295.45 million which means that only 16 million were uninsured. With all the cancellations that have already come and the ones that have been projected, as many as 129 million could lose their coverage. Even if that figure is only half right that means that 65 million will lose coverage. So at the very least the ACA is putting 65 million insured at risk to insure 16 million. They should have just added the 16 million to the Medicaid roles instead of wasting almost a billion on building a website and then trying to fix it. Any bets on whether or not it will ever work?
Your numbers are reasonable, NT. When the business exception expires next year, watch for many millions of employees to lose their insurance. It's a disaster that's hurting millions of Americans. I don't believe the Atrocious Non-Care Act is retrievable.
Latent Male Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

MSNBC, trendy feeding trough of latent cockroaches, suspended Alec Baldwin for two weeks.

Why?

Nobody cares for cockroach bait, except latent cockroaches, of course, so how can you suspend nothing?????
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Latent Male Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
“I can’t stand whining (women). I can’t stand the kind of paralysis that some people (women) fall into because they’re not happy with the choices they’ve made. You live in a time when there are endless choices. Money certainly helps, and having that kind of financial privilege goes a long way, but you don’t even have to have money for it. But you have to work on yourself. Do something!”
“Some women are not comfortable working at the pace and intensity that you have to work at in these jobs. Other women don’t break a sweat. They have four, five, or six kids.”
To be succinct, life is hard, it's really hard if you are stupid... or lazy.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
Chicken George and Rocco and olivia and The Original Latent Male have been missing for days.
How very interesting.
Maybe they ended up in someone's giant bucket of wings?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

From Tim2: "You can't make this stuff up.

One day after Obama tells the country that you can keep your healthcare if you want it, the house passes the Keep your Healthcare Bill.

Obama vows to veto it.

Obama must have a little Indian in him like Elizabeth Warren. He speak with forked tongue."

Great post, Tim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>To be succinct, life is hard, it's really hard if you are stupid... or lazy.
Yes, but just imagine how much worse it'd be if you couldn't spell succinct!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
Chicken George and Rocco and olivia and The Original Latent Male have been missing for days.
How very interesting.
All the left wing loons have either (1) gone bowling or (2) they are hiding under their collective desks. I vote for option (2). Of course they may have gotten cancellation notices like millions of Americans.
Latent Male Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>To be succinct, life is hard, it's really hard if you are stupid... or lazy.
Yeah, it is.

I just wonder if this bunch of crybabies around here even knows who said it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but just imagine how much worse it'd be if you couldn't spell succinct!
Or if you didn't know what it means. Hey OW, where are the left loons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Latent Male Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the whiners are terrible...but I can't stand the hateful ones! It seems like the hateful ones are always the most....hateful! One of my girlfriends left me and I didn't even see it coming. The only warning I had was when she kept sayin' something like, I think it was.. "Willard....I really hate your stinking guts"!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they ended up in someone's giant bucket of wings?
Maybe someone ran them all through a wishy-washy.

That's the same as Genocide to gossamer skinned stinkies.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Latent Male Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is.
I just wonder if this bunch of crybabies around here even knows who said it.
The "Duke', a great actor and a great American. He is missed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
How very interesting.
Maybe they booked a "Carnival" cruise to be with that dashing Tony Robbins! He does those ships, you know! Yeah, they'll spend a fortune, those three....Tapes, books, dvd's, Tony's baby pictures and stuff! I bet his jaw is huge in even the baby pictures Lol! He probably worked his way through college demolishing buildings!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone ran them all through a wishy-washy.
That's the same as Genocide to gossamer skinned stinkies.
Tarzan hurt!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Or if you didn't know what it means. Hey OW, where are the left loons?
I'm guessing they're "NOT" studying the federalist Papers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The "Duke', a great actor and a great American. He is missed.
No, he died!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the whiners are terrible...but I can't stand the hateful ones! It seems like the hateful ones are always the most....hateful! One of my girlfriends left me and I didn't even see it coming. The only warning I had was when she kept sayin' something like, I think it was.. "Willard....I really hate your stinking guts"!
Priceless, OW.
I saw something on the cable channel today about a child in the mid west who was placed on the honor roll even though he had a c and a d in two subjects. His Mom raised hell with the school board and said he didn't deserve to be on the honor roll. The school board disagreed, probably union teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,861 - 97,880 of140,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anyone know 3 hr Mega 7
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 3 hr Howzabout 265
Tupelo honey 4 hr Keystone 19
living in johnson city tenn (Jan '14) 5 hr Keystone 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WAC 8,898
Central Office blaming each other for abuse cov... 6 hr Proud parent 2
WCDE Teachers Supporting Hammond 8 hr Hammond Supporter 10
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 15 hr Tanya 56
•••