|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>"Hillary has a rep for being lesbo", come on 123 where do you hear such nonsense?

You're another one who loves to dispute posters words.A real bad habit. Apparently,you've not been awake.
No, I don't owe anybody my souces and I don't intend to argue. I like you but you are not a BELIEVER.
When you stop being so self righteous,you'll be much nicer.
If I post something, I didn't just pull it out of thin air. But as I said,you have a bad habit of copying SSS in disputing posters who are as intelligent as either of you .You just don't see it. Some fools never earn.No argument here. AS I said,I like you just not your attitude toward posters on TOPIX,Nonbeliever.You need to treat everyone alike.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

learn,corrected.Take what people post as you see it.Believe what YOU choose.Do not call posters out on their words for you may ,just may not know everything.
SSS likes to look like a walking encyclopedia but actually she's hilarious.Don't tell her,let her ramble on looking foolish.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Supermarket Tabloids, Fox Fake News, TEApublican Propaganda Websites, and his Malfunctioning Mind.
And the fool pops it's ignorant snake head up again as usual trying to answer for others to look smart.
You dumbass,you are so ignorant ,you're pitiful.If it didn't come from you ,it is not so right?? Stupid backwoods idiot.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>LOL !!!!!!!

Lo and behold,the poisonous "SPIDER" is back.
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes it does! Fella, have you ever owned or managed a Retail Store? If you haven't, and I KNOW you haven't by your ignorant Posts on the subject. So, just stop talking about things that you simply have no clue about! You're an Outsider looking in, and I can tell it....and that's ALL you know about it, which is NOTHING!
And NO, theft is not a major problem for most Retail Stores. The insurance pays you for a certain amount of theft and/or shoplifting, whether you have that much or not and anything over that is "amount" is tax deductible as a Loss.
You'll never hear any Retail Business Owner say they had to go out of business because of Shoplifting Theft, if they're running their Business in a Business-like way.
On the list of things that are a real problem, Shoplifting theft is very low on that list, under normal conditions. Your Employees are more apt to steal you blind than Shoplifters!
Retail theft insurance? You are a dingbat. Stores use stop loss prevention measures (EAS tags, security people etc) but I have never heard of shopliftig insurance. What companies provide this insurance to retailers?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Subject: Have you seen this petition from Senator Bernie Sanders?

I just took action to speak out against attempts to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid as part of a "grand bargain" on the budget.

I think you should too!

http://www.credomobilize.com/petitions/no-gra...
wype

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

dgood info
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another one who loves to dispute posters words.A real bad habit. Apparently,you've not been awake.
No, I don't owe anybody my souces and I don't intend to argue. I like you but you are not a BELIEVER.
If I post something, I didn't just pull it out of thin air. But as I said,you have a bad habit of copying SSS in disputing posters who are as intelligent as either of you .You just don't see it. Some fools never earn.No argument here. AS I said,I like you just not your attitude toward posters on TOPIX,Nonbeliever.You need to treat everyone alike.
Now who can argue with that kind of logic?
happit

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

good day
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Believer?? In What?? What are you talking about? And why are you so verbally abusive to Posters?
Rocco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Believer?? In What?? What are you talking about? And why are you so verbally abusive to Posters?
Believing the earth is only 5 to 6000 years old is a start.
Rocco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
And if a poster says the earth is flat and the sun rises in the west.......just go with it.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING OTHER posters responses??
Did you see YOUR name on this?? Didn't think so," 3 degree".
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>And if a poster says the earth is flat and the sun rises in the west.......just go with it.
Yes Poisonous spider.Just as you say "spider".
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now who can argue with that kind of logic?
You can say anything as long as you say ,"IT IS MY OPININ"...
But YOU are doubtful of others posts, questioning what they say like we all know the SOC SEC card is NOT ID. It is for governmental purposes.
We all know WHY OUR pictures are on our D.L.. We all know WHY voter registration requires photo ID ,to be sure someone doesn't vote for you.
Any ID can be stolen or forged or fake,used for that purpose. So much identity theft now,who can object.
Your galpal raises hell over anything governmentally required but SOME of us DO agree.You never saw the remark of Bill Clinton who said to Monica,"Hillary's had more women than I have." Keep your eyes on the candidate you favor ,Hillary.No votes here for her.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

opinion, corrected.Com puter has a mind of it's own often.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pete
Olivia last time I heard, you could only give them you private information on the phone lines. To actually pick a plan you have to go on line or go somewhere a NAVIGATOR can help you.
Look, perhaps the communication problem lies in confusing enrollment with application. I have applied and being processed for enrollment because Tenn. Has Haslem, a republican for govenor and did not set up state run exchanges. Kentucky is the gold standard for rolling out the ACA, it is working well there, thanks to GoV. Beshear, Democrat.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

For you men:
My brother has had his colon cancer surgery.He went today for the results of the pathological tests done from surgery.
He still has colon cancer,in the lymph nodes. He goes Friday to have a port put in to start his chemotherapy.
He should have had the colonoscopy tests done some time ago.
If you've never had it ,don't let cancer slip up on you as it has done him and he did not go until he had been hurting in his abdomen a lot.
He finally went on. Too late,it was cancer. Think about your health and wanting to live to see your grandchildren grown.Even if you dislike me,put your health on the front burner.Your family needs you to stick around to love on at home...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
opinion, corrected.Com puter has a mind of it's own often.
The computer has no "mind of it's own", and neither does "its" operator...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, perhaps the communication problem lies in confusing enrollment with application. I have applied and being processed for enrollment because Tenn. Has Haslem, a republican for govenor and did not set up state run exchanges. Kentucky is the gold standard for rolling out the ACA, it is working well there, thanks to GoV. Beshear, Democrat.
Told on overnight NEWS: You can call,give your info,still have to wait for a call back WHEN the system is fixed.Alsok showed Obama telling, "YOU can apply on paper".
But the spokesperson said it still must wait till the system is fixed.
That no matter how you apply,by 800 number,on line or paper,it still is not ready,must go through the same system and still is not ready.
Should be by the end of November.
This is the spokesperson who has been on the news for Obama.Wears glasses.
Nothing to me.Told to stay with HEALTH SPRINGS by my pharmacist..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City