Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105988 Nov 2, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a mental problem,asking God Bless in one sentence,throwing rocks at the same people in your next sentence.
What's going on with you?? Look at your choice words on a state thread sexually suggestive to MEN at that and yet YOU want to play a Christian card??? You are way out of line.Get in or get out but stop being a fencerider.Stop trying to look angelic and name
calling the next post.
If a woman opens her mouth, it's "sexually suggestive" to hear you tell it. Get your mind on something besides sex, NO WOMAN on here would have you if you were the last Man on Earth! So, stop fooling yourself!

Location hidden

#105989 Nov 2, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Wht's wrong with you is the REAL question.
You're a Brain-Fried Psychotic Idiot and Nobody has to question that, we ALL KNOW IT!

So, get some Medical help for yourself before you even comment on anybody else. You're just wasting time and space, like you've done since the day you were born!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#105990 Nov 2, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a mental problem,asking God Bless in one sentence,throwing rocks at the same people in your next sentence.
What's going on with you?? Look at your choice words on a state thread sexually suggestive to MEN at that and yet YOU want to play a Christian card??? You are way out of line.Get in or get out but stop being a fencerider.Stop trying to look angelic and name
calling the next post.
Well, when what you say has no effect, stop doing that...Nothing gets through, so far???If what you do to the least of these you do unto me, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, or the meek shall inherit the earth, or let them without sin cast the first stone...Please...Do not use christianity to hurt the poor, middle class, working poor, and children.

Location hidden

#105991 Nov 2, 2013
olivia wrote:
What is wrong with people? Think they can lie their way out of anything? How did society come to placate liars, the greedy, and the hypocrites of the world? How did this world come to this quagmire of lies, greed, and lack of humanity? I do not get it..?
Because PURE EVIL walks among us, and it is definitely on Topix! Pure Predators just looking for Prey...and Victims...and every one of them claim to be Teabaggers, even the ones who claimed to be Democrats , when it was advantageous to them to do so!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#105992 Nov 2, 2013
Yes, evil does walk among us..But the horror is that they are accepted as the norm?? That is horrifying.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#105993 Nov 2, 2013
Good evening SSS I've been very busy lately. I sent you a message on the other site.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#105994 Nov 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink, I don't do drugs and never have, and I don't lie every time I open my mouth, so Go to Hell, sue baby...since that's
all you do and everybody in this County knows it!
Get your lazy Azz out and get a job, instead of always trying to get easy money from somebody any way you can! It'd get some of that lard azz off you, too.
And keep your damn mouth shut and act like a Human, for once in your life and maybe, you'll keep that job, if anybody's fool enough to hire you to begin with, which I doubt...not in this County.
I knew this quote would come in handy. Guess who said this???

"I am NOT SSS, so just because I post exactly like her, do NOT accuse me of being her because SHE doesn't use any Names except her Registered Name and She has told all of you that several times! None of You TEAliban Terrorist are as smart as She is!"

You are also one who is capable of working but chooses not to.

And shouting down someone for not acting like a human is about the most hypocritic thing you could say. Who talks about the stalker/harasser, voice changers, posts with various user names, and who actually posts drunk??? Yes, we all know, you drink. You are the only one who can act drunk on a mere post.

Give it up SSS, everyone is on to you.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#105995 Nov 2, 2013
olivia wrote:
What is wrong with people? Think they can lie their way out of anything? How did society come to placate liars, the greedy, and the hypocrites of the world? How did this world come to this quagmire of lies, greed, and lack of humanity? I do not get it..?
You were the one who told us you got healthcare insurance on the first day of the ACA. You were one of six nationally, right.

You were the one stating you had a graduate degree in science. Then you later said you applied. You fibbed on this as well.

Now tell me how people can lie their way out of anything?

Location hidden

#105997 Nov 2, 2013
Now, the Koch Bros. and their Teabaggers are going after your Kids and their schools! Coming to a School near you, if they get by with it in Colorado...just wait and see.
----------
"Koch Group, Unions Battle Over Colorado Schools Race."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/koch-gr...
durante

Jamestown, TN

#105998 Nov 2, 2013
elvis has left the building
Pete

Bristol, TN

#105999 Nov 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't like my response ? I simply pointed out that we all pay for things with our tax dollars that we do not get DIRECT benefit from...What's not to like about the truth ? I have no kids in public schools yet I still pay a part of the tab. Your response was I knew that I would have taxes when I bought the land/home etc....Well you know that when you or I hire an employee we will have to provide health insurance. Is there some fundamental difference ? If there is, please point that out because I missed it.
Based on your response above, you believe in employer based health insurance, but you want cuts to other programs to compensate for them. Translation, I want a tax cut to pay for more than 30% of that coverage. Okay, I don't blame you...but you will not find those cuts to "the pottery industry in Morocco" or in overlapping agencies regulating catfish large enough to provide the kind of cuts you would require. The fact is that healthcare in the USA is expensive and getting more expensive all the time, and while I am sure there are many more dollars that you and I could agree to eliminate in the budget, there aren't nearly enough of them to fund the ACA for 30 million Americans without additional dollars from somewhere.
I didn't say I didn't like your response OT, I said I disagreed with it. Most of the time, I enjoy your posts. We simply disagree on this topic and I will leave it at that. Neither one of us is going to sway the other into a certain way of thinking. In my opinion, you think employers should bear the responsibility of healthcare for all, I don't, at least not as an addition to what employers are already paying. Even though I choose to make having health insurance easier for my employers, I don't want it forced on me. One day I may have to choose between providing a job or providing healthcare. I don't want to have to make that decision and don't think that it is a business's responsibility to do so.

Regarding tariffs, I have experienced tariffs. I personally haven't had this happen, but other retailers I know who listed themselves as "importer of record" have received huge invoices for tariffs retroactively. At least in my industry, tariffs have proven to not work. This forum's word limit is too small to explain all the details. I will simply say that I have never seen a tariff do what it is intended to do. If we were to going to tell our Canadian friends we want to levy your imports 60%, they would kindly tell us they simply won't buy our cars and trucks. If we levy a tariff on Mexican imports, what would that do to immigration reform? California, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona would have a mutiny. But as always, this is just my two cents.

As a side note, I find it a lot more entertaining to engage in an actual discussion versus sifting through the trash of both liberal and GOP posters alike. I enjoy friendly debates on politics with you, Tired, Dunlapian and maybe a couple of others. I also enjoy reading the posts of some of the conservatives as well. Most of the others ruin this forum and are a complete waste of time and energy, in my opinion of course.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106001 Nov 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who told us you got healthcare insurance on the first day of the ACA. You were one of six nationally, right.
You were the one stating you had a graduate degree in science. Then you later said you applied. You fibbed on this as well.
i did not lie.. I applied by calling 800-318-2596..
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106002 Nov 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny? You wallow in lies...If you think I lied you should be my friend..Lies are your medium...I do not lie. I applied by calling 800-318-2596
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106003 Nov 2, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Repete...What are you so angry about? Afraid a child may have milk one day because you paid a fraction of a cent in taxes?
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106004 Nov 2, 2013
Hey folks...Got one question for you...Is that true or did you hear it on FOX NEWS?
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106005 Nov 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this quote would come in handy. Guess who said this???
"I am NOT SSS, so just because I post exactly like her, do NOT accuse me of being her because SHE doesn't use any Names except her Registered Name and She has told all of you that several times! None of You TEAliban Terrorist are as smart as She is!"
You are also one who is capable of working but chooses not to.
And shouting down someone for not acting like a human is about the most hypocritic thing you could say. Who talks about the stalker/harasser, voice changers, posts with various user names, and who actually posts drunk??? Yes, we all know, you drink. You are the only one who can act drunk on a mere post.
Give it up SSS, everyone is on to you.
You are such a charmer...Your wife longs for your clumsy callused touch...Go to bed... Good Night..Sleep tight.
everybody loves a clown

Pulaski, TN

#106006 Nov 2, 2013
abject loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Wallstreet bailout amost 1 trillion dollars with no oversight for tax payer dollars, millions in bonuses, refubished offices with 800 dollar trash cans for their executive bathrooms, came to Washington for their taxpayer handouts in private jets...Corporate welfare somehow is ok but not welfare for single mothers with children, the working poor...OK to give millions to Halliburton for nobid contracts to finance 2 unnecessary wars costing in excess of 2 trillion dollars. But lord forbid babies get WIc for milk and cereal, kids get free lunches at school, and 47 million people get health care. SHAME ON THE TEA PARTY.....
A lazy baby factory loser like you will never create an industry, build a factory, give someone a job. You'll sit on a lowest common denominator web site and attack the productive types whose "gimme gimme gimme" falls on deaf ears.
everybody loves a clown

Pulaski, TN

#106007 Nov 2, 2013
gimme gimme gimme wrote:
The TEA PARTY has no shame about any of the Sadistic things they do! They are the Domestic Terrorists of the United States!
Somebody ought to take them one by one and beat the living shit out of them ALL!
One of the unbathed losers is having a tantrum.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#106008 Nov 2, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you were one of six nationally. What do you attribute your success to scholar? You fibbed, you got busted, now you are just another Topix troll.
everybody loves a clown

Pulaski, TN

#106009 Nov 2, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I do not speak Moron..
The hell you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Bear 3 hr Think bigger 2
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" 3 hr Think bigger 8
Mudding 3 hr ControlledChoas 1
Tax payers paying to have posts WCDE about Ron... 4 hr Dirty Laundry 5
Midnight Rambler web site (Jun '14) 5 hr Curious 16
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 7 hr Hill Billy Boy 69
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 7 hr Hill Billy Boy 59
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr brmitchell251 552

Hard Freeze Warning for Washington County was issued at March 28 at 10:29AM CDT

Johnson City Dating