olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104979 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You call someone else a DA when you use a fake name, state the person using the fake name is not you, then admit later it is you. You are either drunk, on meds, or just not that smart. The only possibility is one of those reasons. Which one is it NoName, ReallyReally, Linda, Really Sassy, SSS or whatever you choose to use today. And lest we forget, you don't post under any other alias or username .... RIGHT.
Here's a good lesson, don't post while drinking, you will regret it later.
Hello Repete, Sorry, Did you have a point? Oh, other than the one on the top of your head???
NoName

Paris, TN

#104980 Oct 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the spinner has returned.
Try again silly girl. The way the word was used in that sentence was NOT intended to be what you are trying to spin it into.
Nice try Sweet Pea.
Honey, you've won the prize for ignorance
Why do you not let your clone answer?
Well, that's kind of you, but we all know it's only Second Place...you won First Place when you didn't "get it" and keep reminding everybody that you didn't "get it"! Folks knew right then that "We Had a Real Weiner", in our midst!
Pete

Bristol, TN

#104981 Oct 27, 2013
NoName wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha confused, hasn't it? well, that's good for you...it'll give you something to think about and something to keep you off Topix for awhile! Don't come back until you figure it out, Mr. Big Shot Businessman!
Get a calculator and figure up how much that $63 per Employee Tax on Obamacare, is going to cost you, total, for your seven Employees? You know, that BIG tax that you've been crying and moaning about for the last two months?
That ought to keep you busy for, at least, a week?
You maam hold the title to the term "confused." You are a psychiatrist's dream case. And when you actually pay taxes, then you can tell me how to calculate them.
NoName

Paris, TN

#104982 Oct 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
In my memory, only you and Florydan and The Original Fry Cook have ever used the words "stalk" and "harass".
Well, that's OK...you'll learn those "big" words eventually, if you study hard enough! Until then, just muddle along with your 4-letter Ones, until you can learn better!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#104983 Oct 27, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you would be wrong, but obviously, you have something against those who wete not born with a silver foot in their mouth.
Or poor and not from a rich background. OR not born with a silver SPOON in their mouth as it should have said in this sentence and what this means.
Don't try to spin this.

This was your post to.....
"The only school you are a graduate of is the school of Hard Knocks"
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104984 Oct 27, 2013
ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST BIGOT! You got a problem with Mexicans who work HARD in fields picking the food YOU shove down your throat every day?
And your wife takes a roll in the hay with because you have no idea how to relate to her? No, she has no problem with latinos, she loves them....
NoName

Paris, TN

#104985 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You call someone else a DA when you use a fake name, state the person using the fake name is not you, then admit later it is you. You are either drunk, on meds, or just not that smart. The only possibility is one of those reasons. Which one is it NoName, ReallyReally, Linda, Really Sassy, SSS or whatever you choose to use today. And lest we forget, you don't post under any other alias or username .... RIGHT.
Naw, I only call the DA to report Cyber-Stalkers and Cyber Threats and who I believe is doing both! The rest is up to him! Why, you worried?:) Maybe, you should be!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#104986 Oct 27, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans blocked recovery at every turn, but it stll happened, would have been more robust without their cock blocking tactics, but it still happened...Obamacare is a winner and folks will love it...Romneycare worked..Thanks Romney.
They love it?
Has Pelosi read it yet?
Pete

Bristol, TN

#104987 Oct 27, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Repete, Sorry, Did you have a point? Oh, other than the one on the top of your head???
The point was pretty clear, you just didn't get it.
NoName

Paris, TN

#104988 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know, "Mr. 4th Martini before 10 pm."...and when you're not drinking, you're talking about it. Do the Initials "AA" mean anything to you?
Pete

Bristol, TN

#104989 Oct 27, 2013
NoName wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I only call the DA to report Cyber-Stalkers and Cyber Threats and who I believe is doing both! The rest is up to him! Why, you worried?:) Maybe, you should be!
DA = dumbazz. I try not to use your terminology unless responding to you. One has to talk on an elementary level when conversing with a deranged mind. Go ask SSS what it means, she invented the acronym.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104991 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding, this kind of entertainment is priceless!
We have SSS posting as NoName but saying that she isn't NoName.
Then we have NoName telling other posters she is actually SSS.
Then we have NoName calling everyone who even thinks Republican "not normal"
Then we have NoName chastising other posters for using "Aliases"
Then we have you OA wondering why anyone would call out such lunacy.
Forget the politics, nobody cares about your or SSS's politics. It's the deranged behavior and insults that has everybody stirred up. What makes me curious is why you go to great lengths to sponsor it. Any sane individual can easily see this is one deranged woman. Instead of sponsoring this type of behavior, how about trying to help her if you care enough about her to defend her so.
You just can't make this stuff up.
Hi Repete...Do you go to the mailbox for a living? You sound like those you despise. We outnumber you. Good luck with denying us the vote.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#104992 Oct 27, 2013
NoName wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's kind of you, but we all know it's only Second Place...you won First Place when you didn't "get it" and keep reminding everybody that you didn't "get it"! Folks knew right then that "We Had a Real Weiner", in our midst!
Wasn't it the Dems with the real Weiner?
BTW hows Nellie the Loch ness Monster?
NoName

Paris, TN

#104993 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You maam hold the title to the term "confused." You are a psychiatrist's dream case. And when you actually pay taxes, then you can tell me how to calculate them.
I JUST did, weren't you paying attention? Or, has that Alcohol Fog already taken over for tonight? Do you do Pot, too?
NoName

Paris, TN

#104995 Oct 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> Or poor and not from a rich background. OR not born with a silver SPOON in their mouth as it should have said in this sentence and what this means.
Don't try to spin this.
This was your post to.....
"The only school you are a graduate of is the school of Hard Knocks"
Oh, and you're a "soothsayer", too??? My goodness, there's just no end to your "talent" to hear you tell it, is there? But, will you do windows? Uh...the glass kind, NOT the computer kind!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#104996 Oct 27, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans blocked recovery at every turn, but it stll happened, would have been more robust without their cock blocking tactics, but it still happened...Obamacare is a winner and folks will love it...Romneycare worked..Thanks Romney.
The recovery still happened? Are your on something?
Did you not read the condition of the real housing mess?
I never in my life have seen such manipulating of reality to make your Hero and therefore yourself(You think) look good.
NoName

Paris, TN

#104997 Oct 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a Psychiatrist, TOO! Man, the only thing bigger than all your "accomplishments", is your huge imagination and your even bigger lying capability. You're a Man of many...Talents??? And you did it all while "hung over"...WOW! I'm so impressed!...SMH...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104998 Oct 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, but it was the GOP in the airport bathroom, a little man on man action..no judgement, but tried to deny it...Larry craig...Idaho senator..arrested for lewd and plead guilty.
NoName

Paris, TN

#104999 Oct 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the heck do I know, I don't believe there is any such thing as the "Loch Ness Monster", but it's a good money-making Myth for the Locals that's brought them in lots of money from Idiots , like you!

Oh, and are you trying to tell us that you don't have a "weiner"...I think you already said that you only had a "nub"...has that disappeared, too? You Poor thing!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#105000 Oct 27, 2013
NoName wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you're a "soothsayer", too??? My goodness, there's just no end to your "talent" to hear you tell it, is there? But, will you do windows? Uh...the glass kind, NOT the computer kind!
Why didn't you put the whole post up I put there? The rest showing what your clone said (Silver Foot) did not fit, and she and you were wrong.
No, not you,You just got to keep spinning it.
Sorry, but we are all aware of your tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward for Gurneyburger Recipe 22 min hampton resident 25
Outraged At Former School Board Member Chad Wil... 24 min Tiger Mom 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr WTH 9,481
adult first date 12 hr bill 3
Solar 14 hr John Bollywho 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
stink bugs 18 hr Boll Weevil 9
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 19 hr Tish 219
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match