Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#103755 Oct 21, 2013
Dim-Lib zombies walk among us and vote...

http://www.infowars.com/americans-sign-petiti...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#103756 Oct 21, 2013
Consumer Reports, which publishes reviews of consumer products and services, advised its readers to avoid the federal health-care exchange “for at least another month if you can.”“Hopefully that will be long enough for its software vendors to clean up the mess they’ve made,” the magazine said, having tested the site themselves over the course of the past three weeks.

LOL...er...Chuckles!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#103757 Oct 21, 2013
Bayless wrote:
The Nobel Peace Prize winner strikes again!
According to an Obama Justice Department "Significant Incident Report" filed Tuesday and obtained by CBS News, evidence connects one of the grenades to Jean Baptiste Kingery, an alleged firearms trafficker U.S. officials allowed to operate for years without arresting despite significant evidence that he was moving massive amounts of grenade parts and ammunition to Mexico's ruthless drug cartels.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-576079...
Folks, be sure to click on the Link and read "the rest of the story", not just the impression left by the "cherry-picked" comment. Pay particular attention to when the program was started, by what Agency in what City/State, and what the purpose of the program was. BTW, that's a standard procedure used by all Law Enforcement inside this Country, as well, to get to the "head of the snake" and kill it, instead of cutting off the "tail of the snake" and allowing it to live another day (so to speak).

Location hidden

#103758 Oct 21, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
This was to Dunlapian. No meltdown Just sick of posters being scrutinized bt an ass."Linda" has no right posting just whatever she thinks of posters.I support posters and for some reason ,
unseen,she sees herself as superior,brilliant one.
Frankly,I see you as could be nice but really bad about condemning posters on here when YOU are a daily part of it becoming a dog fight..You put your dog in daily then try to laugh it off, run off to make your living you say..Just as quilty as anybody.Every week your galpal goes a little further slurring posters.And your head is in the sand my brother.OPEN YOUR EYES.
A Mind is a terrible thing to waste, but that what happens when One's brain get fried over many years...you end up like this, a Blithering Idiot!

Location hidden

#103759 Oct 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No meltdown, you gotta be kidding me!
Dunlapian, my Friend,I tried to warn you about "lifting up that rock". LOL!
An twerp

Jamestown, TN

#103760 Oct 21, 2013
good views today

Location hidden

#103761 Oct 21, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Dim-Lib zombies walk among us and vote...
http://www.infowars.com/americans-sign-petiti...
Yeah, but the Right to vote applies to everybody, even you brainwashed Teabaggers that think "Infowars" is truthful and actually post it as a Link to back up your delusions.

I'll bet you buy, read, and think Comic Books are real-life, too. I already KNOW , from your previous Posts, that Movies are real-life.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to live One's Life in a constant fog of delusion.
There has to be somebody looking after you, because you couldn't make it in this world, alone. SOMEBODY has to be "taking care of business" and , obviously, it's NOT you!
But, whoever it is, I pity them! They truly have a burden to bear!

Location hidden

#103762 Oct 21, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Consumer Reports, which publishes reviews of consumer products and services, advised its readers to avoid the federal health-care exchange “for at least another month if you can.”“Hopefully that will be long enough for its software vendors to clean up the mess they’ve made,” the magazine said, having tested the site themselves over the course of the past three weeks.
LOL...er...Chuckles!!!
You know, I used to subscribe to the Consumer Reports Magazine and would check it before I bought several things.

what I found out, before it ever began being reported, is that what they claimed was the BEST Product, NEVER was, NEVER!
Therefore, I have absolutely NO FAITH in Consumer Reports recommendations...NONE!

The Obamacare Website is a mess, we all know that. But, I wouldn't rely on Consumer Reports recommendations, as to when to try and sign up on it. I would rely on the numerous other sources that are monitoring it, which is just about every reliable News Organization...AND, I would try it , when the Gov't. told me to, not Consumer Reports. THAT would be the smart thing to do, IMO.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#103763 Oct 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but the Right to vote applies to everybody, even you brainwashed Teabaggers that think "Infowars" is truthful and actually post it as a Link to back up your delusions.
I'll bet you buy, read, and think Comic Books are real-life, too. I already KNOW , from your previous Posts, that Movies are real-life.
I sometimes wonder what it's like to live One's Life in a constant fog of delusion.
There has to be somebody looking after you, because you couldn't make it in this world, alone. SOMEBODY has to be "taking care of business" and , obviously, it's NOT you!
But, whoever it is, I pity them! They truly have a burden to bear!
Ah yes...video evidence of dim-libs isn't good enough...but YOUR opinion is. Dumb broad.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#103764 Oct 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I used to subscribe to the Consumer Reports Magazine and would check it before I bought several things.
what I found out, before it ever began being reported, is that what they claimed was the BEST Product, NEVER was, NEVER!
Therefore, I have absolutely NO FAITH in Consumer Reports recommendations...NONE!
The Obamacare Website is a mess, we all know that. But, I wouldn't rely on Consumer Reports recommendations, as to when to try and sign up on it. I would rely on the numerous other sources that are monitoring it, which is just about every reliable News Organization...AND, I would try it , when the Gov't. told me to, not Consumer Reports. THAT would be the smart thing to do, IMO.
Obamacare website is a mess alright...a $634 MILLION dollar mess that is!

Location hidden

#103765 Oct 21, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are! I'd slap the hell out of you for getting on a state thread ,telling a witch ,"YOU make my day".I'd pinch your head off for not having better sense than just living on a thread with a wretched poster who is old enough to be your mother.
I'd be very angry at you for EVERY single day playing right into her fire. You are a fool.
You think you are wise,Why do you stay on here and question posters for "SCAMMING "?
You are as bad as she is.A player on TOPIX.A fake. She has no right posting as she does for posters to be hurt or angered and you have no right playing with her doing it.Man uop and stop denying you have a thing for an old woman on internet.
That knock on the door will be the "White Coats" coming to take you back to the Institution! Better get ready!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mom

Tampa, FL

#103766 Oct 21, 2013
EarlyVoter wrote:
Bill Haslam
joji

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103767 Oct 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured, no-one on Topix would ever expect you to think, say or do ANYTHING until the "government" told you to! You appear to represent the quintessence of the finished product!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#103768 Oct 21, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes...video evidence of dim-libs isn't good enough...but YOUR opinion is. Dumb broad.
Dumb Broad? Just what you're used to, so you should feel very comfortable around me....but somehow, I don't think you are. Now, why is that?

Oh, have you ever heard of "doctored" videos? I'm told that it's very easy to do.

Location hidden

#103769 Oct 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured, no-one on Topix would ever expect you to think, say or do ANYTHING until the "government" told you to! You appear to represent the quintessence of the finished product!
Aw now, Willard, don't get mean and spiteful just because somebody disagrees with your views and tells you so. It makes you look like a,(whisper) "Teapublican'.

Location hidden

#103770 Oct 21, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare website is a mess alright...a $634 MILLION dollar mess that is!
Chump-Change, compared to the 24 (B)illion that your Idol, Cruz the Muse, costs us! But, that's Ok with you Teabaggers.

If the "right" Person does it, anything goes with you People. But, if a mistake is made by Obama or a Democrat, even one they didn't personally make, you harp on it forever and ever, like an Old-Maid Schoolmarm!
You truly are like spoiled, bratty Children that never grew up.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#103771 Oct 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
CONSUMER REPORTS is one of the BEST reports out on any market.Many subscride to it.
And Fox News is a wonderful source of media entertainment as all are. PERIOD!!!!!
It does not have her name on it or in it THANK GOD!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#103772 Oct 21, 2013
Can you believe this??? The House GOP truly ARE Insane! TRULY!
----------
"House GOP Asked Murder Suspect John McAfee For Advice On Obamacare Website:(VIDEO)"

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/21/house-g...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#103773 Oct 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump-Change, compared to the 24 (B)illion that your Idol, Cruz the Muse, costs us! But, that's Ok with you Teabaggers.
If the "right" Person does it, anything goes with you People. But, if a mistake is made by Obama or a Democrat, even one they didn't personally make, you harp on it forever and ever, like an Old-Maid Schoolmarm!
You truly are like spoiled, bratty Children that never grew up.
Get ready,it's soon to be WITCHES time.Report to your
GRIM REAPER STATION PROMPTLY ON HALLOWEEN.
Your broom is waiting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#103774 Oct 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mind is a terrible thing to waste, but that what happens when One's brain get fried over many years...you end up like this, a Blithering Idiot!
You have YOUR mind set on politics and only politics when you are not accusing posters of what you are guilty of yourself.
You are too young to not be working.You retired out of laziness.Maybe "one of those "scammers"? You think??How many is "folks" ?
2??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROE cutting vets off pain meds 1 hr Winn Dixie 4
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres 1 hr Winn Dixie 3
mark reynolds, meteorologist (Mar '12) 1 hr Winn Dixie 51
CVS North Roan (beside Mall) HATEFUL HATEFUL em... 1 hr Winston 1
Ebola control 7 hr Independent 13
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 8 hr DonotbesoNaive 250
Where do people go for assistance with food or ... 22 hr OldTennGranny 4
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City Jobs