Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#103361 Oct 18, 2013
Congratulations are in order for the community organizer.

We are now OVER 17 trillion dollars in debt for the first time in U.S. history!

The community organizer is working on the 18 trillion dollar mark now!

Cheer him on!
really

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#103362 Oct 18, 2013
pulaski piss boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awaiting The Original Shitferbrains for a spell check.
The pulaski piss boy can spell check it for us.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#103366 Oct 18, 2013
Original A N us wrote:
<quoted text>Im a hypocrite,i only look at conservatives never liberals. I'M A fat lazy troll and I live off welfare and food stamps. Im so pathetic the only thing I can do is judge others on their spelling cause I have nothing else
You didn't have to tell us that about yourself because we already figured it out!
really

Korea

#103367 Oct 18, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
Cheer him on!
Another "fools errand" teabagger shutdown should add a few million more.
really

Korea

#103369 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No, You're wrong and can't prove otherwise. You have no idea what you are talking about but it must make you feel intelligent.
Boy ,it took a lot of brain power to come up with that one mongoloid .
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#103370 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>The pulaski piss boy can spell check it for us.
You truly are a master of the grade school comeback.

So what am I "ignorant" of, shitferbrains? Let's see some more of that staggering intellectual firepower.
really

Korea

#103371 Oct 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time for your weekly trip to the Emergency Room, Brucie?
Is that where you go to get objects surgically removed from your ass ?? Guess you have a standing appointment.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#103372 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Another "fools errand" teabagger shutdown should add a few million more.
Oh, I get it. I'm "ignorant" because I'm not an unbathed libtard who has nothing but slogans.

Hurry back, shitferbrains. Or judging from your proxies, might I call you NAMBLA Boi?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#103373 Oct 18, 2013
Cheer him on!
Well, at least, Obama is TRYING to do something. Your TEAPublicans haven't done a single thing, except cost us Billions of dollars for absolutely NOTHING except acting Stupid...and worried all of us to death, on top of it!

The Teapublicans CAN'T Lead, they're too lost to Follow, and they won't GET THE HE*L OUT OF THE WAY. Recall them back home and tell them to stay there, and save us the COST of Paying them to Do Nothing but Cause Trouble!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#103374 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Is that where you go to get objects surgically removed from your ass ?? Guess you have a standing appointment.
C'mon, NAMBLA Boi. You can't do any better than that? If shit is going to present itself as "smart", then BE smart.
really

Korea

#103375 Oct 18, 2013
pulaski piss boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a master of the grade school comeback.
So what am I "ignorant" of, shitferbrains? Let's see some more of that staggering intellectual firepower.
It would be nice if you could produce a coherent thought. Guess your only "firepower" uses blanks huh piss boy ??
really

Korea

#103376 Oct 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. I'm "ignorant" because I'm not an unbathed libtard who has nothing but slogans.
Hurry back, shitferbrains. Or judging from your proxies, might I call you NAMBLA Boi?
And you are an uneducated what ?? TeaBagger maybe ?? You are in the minority bubba.....and shrinking. Your kind of ignorance was supposedly extinguished years ago but seems we missed a few of you bastards, and you reproduced with your close relatives.
really

Korea

#103377 Oct 18, 2013
laughing ass hole wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, NAMBLA Boi. You can't do any better than that? If shit is going to present itself as "smart", then BE smart.
If shit were smart you would be a genius Albert.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#103378 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Boy ,it took a lot of brain power to come up with that one mongoloid .
Yep, as much as the original , pea brain.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#103379 Oct 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least, Obama is TRYING to do something. Your TEAPublicans haven't done a single thing, except cost us Billions of dollars for absolutely NOTHING except acting Stupid...and worried all of us to death, on top of it!
The Teapublicans CAN'T Lead, they're too lost to Follow, and they won't GET THE HE*L OUT OF THE WAY. Recall them back home and tell them to stay there, and save us the COST of Paying them to Do Nothing but Cause Trouble!
The community organizer isn't even capable of producing a budget that his fellow demoRATS will approve.
When is the community organizer going to become a leader?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#103380 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Another "fools errand" teabagger shutdown should add a few million more.
Such a creative and informative post.
Typical
A few million?
The community organizer spent $565 million on tax payer loans for failed Solyndra.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103381 Oct 18, 2013
Cheer him on!
Members of congress wanted to celebrate his staggering success, but he wouldn't even talk to Boehner about party arrangements. He sent a signing statement demanding the top two floors of the Pentagon for the gala event and insisted on dispatching AIR-1 to shuttle Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Tupac, Killah Priest and Jennifer Lopez for the night. When asked about security needs, he informed the house that the "Black Panthers" were available as a cost saving gesture. When asked about party surprises the President thought it would be funny to have Jay Carney present to say something that actually made sense. That's when "stick to his guns Boehner" said: "Now wait just a minute..O.K., but nothing extravagant!"
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#103382 Oct 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>And you are an uneducated what ?? TeaBagger maybe ?? You are in the minority bubba.....and shrinking. Your kind of ignorance was supposedly extinguished years ago but seems we missed a few of you bastards, and you reproduced with your close relatives.
Why, that's simply brilliant, NAMBLA Boi!

"Come into the 21st Century by sticking foreign items up your ass!"
really

Korea

#103383 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, as much as the original , pea brain.
Yep....and you are the original. But the shit runs deeper in you. Just like the other sore losers here on this crying thread. You all come here to bitch and moan and pat your stupid asses on the back for your witty little posts which mean nothing. But it feeds your little mouse size egos. You LOST...get over it.
really

Korea

#103384 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Such a creative and informative post.
Typical
A few million?
The community organizer spent $565 million on tax payer loans for failed Solyndra.
Yes and you pretend things like that have NEVER happened before......but now it's a big deal. Stupid .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 36 min zekesafreak 9,445
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 2 hr sammysoso 109
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 2 hr Joke 22
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 12 hr Let the Countdown... 11
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 12 hr Michigan 199
Gary Phillips Construction 14 hr Random Jack 3
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 16 hr still want to know 59
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE