Comments
92,001 - 92,020 of 146,318 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102313 Oct 14, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise dingbat, I am female. More than you I would say.
Funny, you sound like an angry old white man.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#102314 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a reduction of the debt accrued this budget. Which is all he has control of....He is not responsible for the trillions accrued under W. and chenney..Or the Bailout he inherited....
What budget? Obama has never had a budget. just Continuing Resolutions.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#102315 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
How hipocritical of Sarah Palin and Ted Crz to cry fowl for the WWII memorial being closed due to the very shutdown that they worked tirelessly to achieve and cabbaging on shameless photo opts with Vets. What are they thinking? I think they bet on ignorance. Not as many stupid people as they would prefer.
Sarah Palin is not in Congress. What work did she do "to achieve it"? Obama worked much harder to achieve the shutdown with his my way or no way attitude. President Obama could have that memorial open and save taxpayer money with a stroke of the pen. It would be cheaper to open it than to rent barricades to block it and pay extra police to guard it. Those WWII gave their blood to this country and to block off a memorial to them and their fallen friends is unpatriotic and a slap in the face to all military and veterans. For you to support that tells this veteran exactly how much hate you have for us and the military.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#102316 Oct 14, 2013
Those WWII veterans*
Republican

Paris, TN

#102317 Oct 14, 2013
Here's a logical question. Where did Barrack her the funds to hire private security companies to guard those memorials? Yep, priorities.
Republican

Paris, TN

#102318 Oct 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin is not in Congress. What work did she do "to achieve it"? Obama worked much harder to achieve the shutdown with his my way or no way attitude. President Obama could have that memorial open and save taxpayer money with a stroke of the pen. It would be cheaper to open it than to rent barricades to block it and pay extra police to guard it. Those WWII gave their blood to this country and to block off a memorial to them and their fallen friends is unpatriotic and a slap in the face to all military and veterans. For you to support that tells this veteran exactly how much hate you have for us and the military.
You mean "Barry-cades"?
Republican

Paris, TN

#102319 Oct 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin is not in Congress. What work did she do "to achieve it"? Obama worked much harder to achieve the shutdown with his my way or no way attitude. President Obama could have that memorial open and save taxpayer money with a stroke of the pen. It would be cheaper to open it than to rent barricades to block it and pay extra police to guard it. Those WWII gave their blood to this country and to block off a memorial to them and their fallen friends is unpatriotic and a slap in the face to all military and veterans. For you to support that tells this veteran exactly how much hate you have for us and the military.
Funny how the left accuse and blame a former Governor for the shut down, bit can't explain why no current Democrat official was caught on any camera helping 90 year-old veterans remove those "Barry-cades" at any memorials.
Republican

Paris, TN

#102320 Oct 14, 2013
I read a post on here from one demented person about how Sarah Palen made her sick to her stomach. Sarah has done more for Americans then that player would be able to accomplish if she lived 100 lifetimes. Maybe that poster would appreciate Sarah more if Sarah was a loley dispatcher in a one radio town in Tennessee, instead of the success she is.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102321 Oct 14, 2013
We need a 'stupid" judgit and a "Bully" judgit , just because of the TEApublicans' Posts!

"Racist" and "Sexist" judgits would come in handy , too.
Republican

Paris, TN

#102323 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
We need a 'stupid" judgit and a "Bully" judgit , just because of the TEApublicans' Posts!
"Racist" and "Sexist" judgits would come in handy , too.
If there were stupid bullu judge/its, they would all be in used up on you. Now, stay up all night and defend Barry, your president and failure in chief. Good night. Bet your bedbugs bite. Ha!

Location hidden

#102324 Oct 14, 2013
How, in the name of everything that's Holy, can the TEApublican Satans in the U.S. House of Representatives do this to the American People and to the United States of America???

Location hidden

#102326 Oct 15, 2013
"Now Is The Time To Lance The Boil Of Republican Extremism Once And For All."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/15/now-is-...

Location hidden

#102328 Oct 15, 2013
"Why Harry Reid Fears A Long-Term Shutdown Deal."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/10/harry...

Location hidden

#102330 Oct 15, 2013
"The New American Center: Why Our Nation Isn't As Divided As We Think: POLL."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#102333 Oct 15, 2013
A slur or term of 'honor'? Controversy heightens about Washington Redskins http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/12/us/redskins-con...

Location hidden

#102334 Oct 15, 2013
Actually, I've never liked the Name, "Redskins" and I wondered 40 years ago how they were getting by with using it and nobody objecting.

Location hidden

#102335 Oct 15, 2013
This is the little Con-Man that started the economic ruin of this Nation....and now, HE'S BACK!
----------
"Arthur Laffer Is Back As GOP Tax Man."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/arthur-...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#102336 Oct 15, 2013
It makes no difference to me.

Location hidden

#102337 Oct 15, 2013
I'm just saying that I knew this was going to happen. I'm just surprised that it didn't happen sooner.

Location hidden

#102338 Oct 15, 2013
"Government Shutdown Backfires? GOP Says Democrats Now Guilty Of Extortion."

("The Government Shutdown began with Democrats saying Republicans demands about Obamacare were 'extortion'. Now, as the GOP resistance collapses, Senate Democrats are pushing back.")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/government-shutdown-bac...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 33 min ConcernedProspect 162
Susan Belcher must you cost the county money ve... 45 min Really 2
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 4 hr Parent 48
alert!!! watch this video about the county abus... 4 hr WillGetJustice 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr DeDominicis 9,346
best places to take photography pictures in jc?? 7 hr Edwards 1
Review: Katie Cars 7 hr Rjohnson 1
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••