olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101954 Oct 13, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody would marry you dingbat. Go get a job.
oooh...Dingbat...Telling off on your age, there, my friend....I would guess you liked "all in the family" and thought Archie was an enlighened soul. Real classy comeback.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101955 Oct 13, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody would marry you dingbat. Go get a job.
Well now, you've just plain hurt my feelings! LMAO!

Location hidden

#101957 Oct 13, 2013
All you Rich Guys, line up...I might be about to go on the Market....that is, if Spy turns me down. Lol!

Location hidden

#101958 Oct 13, 2013
Oh, in the sense of fair play, if you're one of these Foul-mouthed Verbal Abusers on here, it might be wise of you not to eat, or drink, anything I fix you. Remember, I'm just after your money! LMAO!
The day we get together, we can go make up your new Will, Ok?:)

Location hidden

#101959 Oct 13, 2013
Well, I guess that silenced ALL of them. Lol!

Dang, you'd think that had never occurred to them before. I guess they all think they're just irresistible. LOL!

Sorry, for bursting your bubble, Romeo's!

Uh, I've got to get better at this. So...I was just kidding. You believe me, doncha...Darling :)

BTW, you'll need to put me on your checking account, right away! Lol!

Location hidden

#101960 Oct 13, 2013
AND your Life Insurance Policy!:)

Location hidden

#101961 Oct 13, 2013
As OA would say..."crickets"???

Where'd everybody go??? LMAO!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101962 Oct 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ahh yes typical liberal, quote scripture and praise a president that is for all types of abortion, gives money and military weapons to terrorist, is a Muslim, and you are an idiot!!
And your political affiliates condone guns in bars, oppose background checks, and have a feveror for capital punishment, and are happy to fund unnecessary wars. Our president is not muslim, but if he were, it would have nothing to do with his ability to be a good president. JFK was the first catholic to be president, and that was a scandal at that time. Islam is a peaceful religion. Has no more to do with terriorism than christianity. Timothy McVey was protestant and blew up the Murrow bldg. in Oklahoma City. Are all protestants terriorists? I do not think so.
Say what

Little Rock, AR

#101964 Oct 13, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
He fed them, the government didn't.
Charities, soup kitchens, and food banks still feed the hungry as does the government.
You throw your one line criticisms out there, that's your style.
You're like a 15 second commercial on tv....no substance.
Good for you.
Again, I ask if Jesus would have fed those able to fend for themselves for a lifetime?
Actually the Bible states that those who don't work should NOT eat.

Location hidden

#101965 Oct 13, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
And your political affiliates condone guns in bars, oppose background checks, and have a feveror for capital punishment, and are happy to fund unnecessary wars. Our president is not muslim, but if he were, it would have nothing to do with his ability to be a good president. JFK was the first catholic to be president, and that was a scandal at that time. Islam is a peaceful religion. Has no more to do with terriorism than christianity. Timothy McVey was protestant and blew up the Murrow bldg. in Oklahoma City. Are all protestants terriorists? I do not think so.
Thank you, Olivia, for a minute there, I thought I had emptied out the Thread. Lol!

BTW, you're absolutely right in every point you made.
flax university

Jamestown, TN

#101966 Oct 13, 2013
Dad blame parks are closed

Location hidden

#101967 Oct 13, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Bible states that those who don't work should NOT eat.
You've lost a of of weight lately, haven't you? Not to worry, the "Christians" are going to feed you...it's the "Christ-like" thing to do!

Location hidden

#101968 Oct 13, 2013
"Furloughed Workers Pinching Pennies, Volunteering."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/furloughed-workers-pinc...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101969 Oct 13, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Bible states that those who don't work should NOT eat.
Yes, it also says not to wear linen and wool together. I do not think that statement referred to infants, the sick, the infirm, and people dying of cancer and those suffering from crippling diseases like M.S. and ALS.

Location hidden

#101970 Oct 13, 2013
This stupid, attention-grabbing Bit*h will do anything to get her face in front of a camera! Who's looking after her Down's syndrome Child that she shoved in front of the camera every chance she got during the Campaign, but is hardly even with him, now? This sorry excuse for a Woman, Wife, and Mother thoroughly disgusts me!
----------
"Crowd Pushes Through Barriers To Gather At WWII Memorial."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57607296/...

Location hidden

#101971 Oct 13, 2013
"Government Shutdown:'It Is Time To Tell Congress To go to Hell'."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/governm...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101972 Oct 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Government Shutdown:'It Is Time To Tell Congress To go to Hell'."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/governm...
Time to tell Republicans to stand up to the Tea Party Extremists and say no more. Even the Koch bros. are distancing themselves from the debt ceiling crisis because it will cost them too.

Location hidden

#101973 Oct 13, 2013
"Obamacare: Who Will Ignore Law's Requirements?"

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...

Location hidden

#101974 Oct 13, 2013
"The Shutdown Has shown: What's Good For Ted Cruz Is Not Good For The Republican Party."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-te...

Location hidden

#101976 Oct 13, 2013
Ok, I've given you all lots to discuss, from many different Sources, so I'm going to stop for now.

I would like to real all of your opinions , as long as they are sincere and informed opinions, not just the same ole slurry crap, but that probably won't happen.

IMO, this situation is much too important...in fact, this is a major crisis for this Country and ALL of us, to be played with in a foolish manner!

Nothing short of the destruction of this Nation and all of our Lives, is what's at stake, whether you realize it , or not! And that is the absolute truth of the matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 2 hr dirt farmer 38
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 2 hr What is going on 47
Remove: Dykes, Belcher, Adams and Kyte from off... 4 hr WC Resident 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr bogie 410
Obama Doesnt Know His ISIS From a Hole in the G... 6 hr Girl 102
Johnson City Honda (Jul '08) 7 hr reesecup 113
Carrie McKee 21 hr Jonesboro Red 1
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl