Question

Goodlettsville, TN

#96103 Sep 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, use my free phone too. I can tell your jealous.. Too bad.
You must be a third generation gov free ride bum. Use you free phone and call someone who cares. It would be good if the gov. would give a reward to whistle blowers who report people abusing the disability,welfare, system. Sign me up for that job.
howdy

Garland, TX

#96104 Sep 5, 2013
Who is running

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96105 Sep 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>it's obvious you're not to smart azz hole.
*too

Comedy gold.
really

Jackson, TN

#96106 Sep 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame it on his Parents not busting his Azz when he needed it, and raising him better.
coming from the biggest slut in Camden, your mom taught you to be that way, following in moms footsteps
really

Jackson, TN

#96107 Sep 5, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are evidence enough of the deterioration of our educational system. Are you blaming your ignorance on ineffective teachers rather than taking responsibility for your own failings? Do you also blame your compulsion to accuse others of engaging in bestiality and incest on God being taken out of schools?
show the post there dumbass. You run your mouth but no proof of it. The only failing here is the condom the bum used on your mother
really

Jackson, TN

#96108 Sep 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in his case, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" might apply.
is that why your gay? Like your daddy
really

Jackson, TN

#96109 Sep 5, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, get a dang job and stop being a stalker.
Stalker? again dumbass, you defend the skank, he makes fun of her. You really need to look up what a stalker is, i'm sure you will find your pic along with oa, you both are child molesters as well. I heard you both were dressing up as priest, which oa is in reality

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96110 Sep 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Stalker? again dumbass, you defend the skank, he makes fun of her. You really need to look up what a stalker is, i'm sure you will find your pic along with oa, you both are child molesters as well. I heard you both were dressing up as priest, which oa is in reality
You are sooo sick and you probably know it, but there's isn't anything that will help you. Some Mental Illness just can't be cured and there's very little effective treatment for.
Truth

Jonesborough, TN

#96111 Sep 5, 2013
Election next year

Location hidden

#96112 Sep 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
Election next year
Yep! It's our chance to turn this State around, if we make the right choice. If we don't, we're done for. The only choice we'll have left is to move to another State because living in this One, in any peace, will be impossible. It's almost impossible, now.

Location hidden

#96113 Sep 5, 2013
"Iran Reportedly Pushing For Revenge Strikes If U.S. Attacks Syria."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/05/iran-re...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96117 Sep 6, 2013
It's the beginning of the month, so Jackson is stocked up on meth.
really

United States

#96118 Sep 6, 2013
shuddup stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Tired is the drunk that beat his wife and kids everytime he got drunk and high. It was also said that he molested one of his kids friends when they had a sleep over.
I thought that was your hobby.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#96119 Sep 6, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
It's the beginning of the month, so Jackson is stocked up on meth.
It looks like Mississippi Hurl is back and stocked up too. It appears they like to get wasted and get on topix to project their habits on other posters...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#96120 Sep 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I said nothing to you or about you so maybe you should take your own advice and stop stalking me. I am not available to you or your kind or anyone else for that matter so get over your infatuation with me.
Gag - only in your dreams would someone be infatuated with you. Sounds like you are the one infatuated... with Sassy.
Anonymous

UAE

#96121 Sep 6, 2013
Hello
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96122 Sep 6, 2013
Snowden > Holder
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#96123 Sep 6, 2013
The Google Guy says Syrians shop Walmart.
The world is united with cheap Chinese junk.
Rejoice.

Location hidden

#96124 Sep 6, 2013
"Obama Has No 'Intention' To Strike Syria If Congress Says No."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/0...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#96125 Sep 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Obama Has No 'Intention' To Strike Syria If Congress Says No."
Click here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/0...
Good grief!

Obama has changed his mind so many times already...he first brought up the red line, then day before yesterday said he didn't...says we're going in - then says he'll let Congress decide...

Can this guy even lead anything?

Personally, I believe it a foregone conclusion that we're gonna strike - but...just who and what - and WHAT FOR is still up in the air. There are NO good sides in Syria - Hezbolla on one and Al Qaeda on the other.

Perhaps when we do strike, we'll bomb BOTH sides.

Iran is already saying they'll hit Israel if we strike Syria...when they do, Israel is gonna hit Iran - probably take out their nuke sites....which is what this is all probably about anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? 53 min ghost adventurer 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Laura in Detroit 251
Tyler Apartments? Other income based apartments? (Sep '13) 2 hr Ew gross 21
any hot single ladies wanna chat 3 hr saralee21 2
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres 5 hr Reverend Earl 5
Where do people go for assistance with food or ... 15 hr BeInGMe 9
Russians that used to work at Wal Mart (Jul '11) 17 hr husband 25
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City Jobs