Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77841 May 1, 2013
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
no but she looks like one .
I think you look Gay, Period...you act it, too.

Location hidden

#77842 May 1, 2013
"Veteran Democrat, Republican Newcomer Win Massachusetts Senate Primaries."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/veteran-democrat-republ...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77843 May 1, 2013
Name Changers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.... interesting... Willard WAS talking to Olivia from Cookeville and yet LOUIS from Cookeville responds like it was meant for him/her..... I think we may have someone trying to stack the deck... LOL!
Come on Willard.....or is it Mary Ann, Carol, lil Jamie.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77844 May 1, 2013
hope so wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been going on for a few days now! She keeps messing up, one way or another! I think most know who she is!
Willard, enough is enough......go ahead and finish up that Brandy.

No hold on there Willard, I meant the drink.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77845 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo..what you're sayin' is that you resent the fact that a poster's friends and family may like what a poster creates. This is very big of you!:-) Actually, my friends all know who will consummate the second coming..and they know it won't be any man!
Dang Willard, I guess you are out of the running!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77846 May 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered if, since it had been so long ago and he was with a Vietnamese Woman, and the mental condition that he's...if they had gone on with their lives, made new Lives without him, and maybe receive some Veteran's Benefits, too...if they simple thought it would be better for them, if he stayed where he is.
I don't think I could do that, regardless of the circumstances, but some People not only could, but would.
Linda, yes anything is possible, but I really don't think the V.A. would go after any benefits.

Location hidden

#77848 May 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, yes anything is possible, but I really don't think the V.A. would go after any benefits.
Dunlapian, do you think it's just a hoax and he's not really the missing American? I'd like to think that's the case.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77849 May 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, do you think it's just a hoax and he's not really the missing American? I'd like to think that's the case.
Well Linda, this is just a guess, as I have no information except what we have read, and if I were to make a bet, my money would be that it is just a hoax.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#77850 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, doin' fine. I won't presume to understand your travel requirements, but I recall when you referenced some of your work related travel. I know that can be challenging, especially for natural home-bodies like me. I just got back from Miami recently and I'm glad I don't have to actually live there, but what a fun city! I still love Coconut Grove and of course, Little Havana! It's good to chat and I always enjoy your postings very much. Have a great evening, hope you find that oil!:-)
Hey Willard while you were in Little Havana did you stop at Versailles Restaurant, as it is the place for all good Republicans to have Cuban Coffee.
I know you would never stop at Overtown or Liberty City as it would be beneath any good Republican to visit.

Guild

#77851 May 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh, if they were alive, did they not want to come back or were you not allowed to bring them back?
Sassy - we were ordered to check reports of deserters in certain areas...and if we found them, to 'make every effort to apprehend' and "bring back", etc. etc. To this day I believe our real orders were to take them out, but was never actually told this at the time by my captain.

We found some.

In all cases I saw they were too far gone mentally - absolutely crazy in my opinion - and perfectly happy living among the Montagnard. Officially, they were not found - and listed as MIA.

Dang I hate that war.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77852 May 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Willard while you were in Little Havana did you stop at Versailles Restaurant, as it is the place for all good Republicans to have Cuban Coffee.
I know you would never stop at Overtown or Liberty City as it would be beneath any good Republican to visit.
And you would be pretty stupid to stop there too. It is so dangerous to be in Overtown or Liberty City, that cops only go there in pairs of cars.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77853 May 1, 2013
JAY LENO had a word of advice for Obama last night on how to close Gitmo:

"President Obama held a press conference earlier today, and he said he still wants to close the Guantanamo Bay prison facility, but he doesn't know how to do it.

He should do what he always does: declare it a small business and tax it out of existence.It will be gone in a minute. Be gone in a minute! One month! Be out of there!"

Guild

#77854 May 1, 2013
More incompetence from the Obama administration.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.

The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.

Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the source said. Tsarnaev's plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.

"'DHS has no knowledge of any communication from the Saudi government regarding information on the suspects in the Boston Marathon Bombing prior to the attack,' MailOnline learned from one Homeland Security official who declined to be named in this report."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#...

Guild

#77855 May 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
Public education at it's best:
Four in ten Americans (42%) are unaware that the ACA is still the law of the land, including 12 percent who believe the law has been repealed by Congress, 7 percent who believe it has been overturned by the Supreme Court and 23 percent who say they don’t know enough to say what the status of the law is.
About half the public (49%) says they do not have enough information about the health reform law to understand how it will impact their own family.
The share of the public who says they lack enough information to understand how the ACA will affect their family is higher among two groups the law is likely to benefit most – the uninsured (58% of whom say they lack enough information) and low-income households (56% say so).
When it comes to where they are getting information about the law, Americans most commonly cite friends and family (named by 40%),“newspapers, radio news or other online news sources”(36%), and cable news (30%). About one in ten report getting information from a health insurer, a doctor, an employer, or a non-profit organization. Similar shares say they have gotten information from “federal agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services”(9%) or “state agencies such as your state Medicaid office or health department”(8%).
http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/8439.cfm
Time Magazine named Obama "Man of the Year" because he garnered the "uninformed" vote.
Wait'll they find out that Obama is gonna steal their tax refunds next year if they don't have insurance......
No wonder politicians can get away with saying and doing some of the absurd things they do. Almost half the country is clueless and ignorant. How is this possible is this day of 24/7 media?

I really don't like the phrase "We the people" anymore. "We the people" routinely prove themselves to be fools.

However, at the time the Constitution was drafted, "We the people" did not include everyone over 18 with a pulse.

Only those with "skin in the game" chose who represented them.

Also, the Electoral college was still being used as designed. Each district chose a delegate and that delegate voted according to their districts majority. Now we have "Winner takes all" states. Those districts that voted but lost by state majority are NOT REPRESENTED in the electoral college vote.

This is barely different from the popular vote democracy that founders worked so hard to avoid.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77856 May 1, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
More incompetence from the Obama administration.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.
Remember the media's chorus that Bush couldn't connect the dots?

Their current silence is deafening......

Guild

#77857 May 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the media's chorus that Bush couldn't connect the dots?
Their current silence is deafening......
Yes....

And here's MORE information concerning Dear Reader...

Russia delivered to the Obama administration a list of the names of al-Qaida members among the Syrian rebels, who are receiving arms shipments coordinated by the U.S., according to informed Middle Eastern security officials.

The list, the officials added, demonstrates the U.S. is failing to vet the rebels being supported by the West for ties to al-Qaida and other jihad groups.

The information comes amid scores of news media reports that the Obama administration is aiding the rebels, including by coordinating Arab arms shipments.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#77859 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
NTMD8OR, I should've asked you earlier, but I didn't think about it...have you heard from Charlie Girl Lately? I haven't seen her in a while and don't know if she's back from Florida.
I haven't heard from her either. I didn't even know she went to Florida.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77860 May 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Willard, enough is enough......go ahead and finish up that Brandy.
No hold on there Willard, I meant the drink.
Once again I'm entertained as the court jester dances!:-) Your affinity for the superfluous is remarkable! As they say, small minds require little!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77861 May 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard from her either. I didn't even know she went to Florida.
Good morning, thanks..She posted of it previously but I didn't know when it was to occur. Anyway, maybe she'll stop in with a hello soon. I gotta' tell ya', I like the sunshine we're finally getting. Good day to crank up the murray 22"!:-) Take care.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#77862 May 1, 2013
Three more suspects arrested in Boston bombing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr Donna 348
Anybody know the Paduchs? 3 hr Gronkowski 10
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 4 hr StupidStomper 31
local girls 15 hr yaa22 1
What has happened to Gregs Pizza?? (Oct '12) 22 hr DammmitDave 55
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors Fri hey there 4
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest Fri zzz 39
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web