Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67802 Feb 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post. Of course she will ignore it but it's a great post.
It's is so ridiculous that it doesn't deserve a Reply. It's kinda like your Posts, just nothing but Abuse, Delusions, and Misinformation!

When Old Pete learns something about the subject he's professing to be an Expert on, then we'll talk. Until then, he's not worth the effort to try and correct him!

The same goes for you, Toots, regardless of ypur actual Gender!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67803 Feb 18, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous..Much! You just wish you had a tenth of her intelligence and statesmanship!
I think so! Oh, she would probably concede to Marsha's dazzling femininity, sex appeal, intellectual brilliance and demure persona, not to mention her knowledge and integrity, but that's not what confuses her! It's Marsha's CLASS! I dare say Marsha never publicly entangled her panties around the legs of her kitchen chair and ankles in her entire lifetime! I'm not sure, but I'm jus' sayin'! I think part of the problem here is that when "Simple Smelly Senior" heard the aphorism: "knowledge is power," she's simply trying to kill everyone possessing it!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67804 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is so ridiculous that it doesn't deserve a Reply. It's kinda like your Posts, just nothing but Abuse, Delusions, and Misinformation!
When Old Pete learns something about the subject he's professing to be an Expert on, then we'll talk. Until then, he's not worth the effort to try and correct him!
The same goes for you, Toots, regardless of ,,ypur,, actual Gender!
ypur=YOUR=DUMMIEE=A A HO FUFUFUFUFUFFUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFU FUFU=SPELL CHECKERZZ =HIPOCITIES
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67805 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it takes money from Public Schools and gives it to Private Schools, so the more well-to-do don't have to pay as much tuition to send their Kids to the Private Schools! but, the Kids from the Poorer Families who can't afford to send them to Private Schools, at any cost, get shafted by the cut in funding!
It's looking out for the More Well-to-do by taking from the Poor...what the Teapublicans are famous for doing!
Totally and absolutely incorrect. This program takes nothing from public schools. What it does is give kids who are pigeonholed in an inferior school district a chance to go to a better school. It gives current private school students nothing. Maybe Tennessee realizes that a government funded education is an inferior one and is giving disadvantaged kids a shot at a good education.

How do you come up with this crap?
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67806 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67807 Feb 18, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous..Much! You just wish you had a tenth of her intelligence and statesmanship!
This should clear it up for all but the stupid!

CLICK TO WATCH: http://bit.ly/XkupFp
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67808 Feb 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She will come back in a little while under one of her other names and respond to herself. She does it all the time. Sad really.
Your sad really, thats all!

Location hidden

#67809 Feb 18, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so! Oh, she would probably concede to Marsha's dazzling femininity, sex appeal, intellectual brilliance and demure persona, not to mention her knowledge and integrity, but that's not what confuses her! It's Marsha's CLASS! I dare say Marsha never publicly entangled her panties around the legs of her kitchen chair and ankles in her entire lifetime! I'm not sure, but I'm jus' sayin'! I think part of the problem here is that when "Simple Smelly Senior" heard the aphorism: "knowledge is power," she's simply trying to kill everyone possessing it!
No, I just have higher standards for my Representatives than a Shrew-sounding Air-head that knows how to memorize the Teapublican talking points and push her way onto every TV Political talk show!
I defy you to tell me one thing she has ever done to help her District or the State, for that matter....just one thing!
She never has an issue that she's fighting for, it's always just promoting herself and the Teapublican Talking Points, like a Programmed Robot!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67810 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally and absolutely incorrect. This program takes nothing from public schools. What it does is give kids who are pigeonholed in an inferior school district a chance to go to a better school. It gives current private school students nothing. Maybe Tennessee realizes that a government funded education is an inferior one and is giving disadvantaged kids a shot at a good education.
Where does the funding come from if not from tax dollars for public education?
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67811 Feb 18, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
DEE DOGGS ISS IN HEAT TODAYS
Can you drop them off at my place, I'm in heat too.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67812 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just have higher standards for my Representatives than a Shrew-sounding Air-head that knows how to memorize the Teapublican talking points and push her way onto every TV Political talk show!
I defy you to tell me one thing she has ever done to help her District or the State, for that matter....just one thing!
She never has an issue that she's fighting for, it's always just promoting herself and the Teapublican Talking Points, like a Programmed Robot!
No, that's not it at..she just has a great reputation for never making a vulgar spectacle of herself with tangled panties or anything else! She's much too busy fighting for the remaining freedoms americans yet have!
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67813 Feb 18, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the funding come from if not from tax dollars for public education?
Here is how it works. The state issues the voucher for what they estimate they would have spent on that student in a public school. H

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130208/NE...

Location hidden

#67814 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>It's is so ridiculous that it doesn't deserve a Reply. It's kinda like your Posts, just nothing but Abuse, Delusions, and Misinformation!

Keeping guessing old girl. As for responding to the post you haven't the intelligence so you lash out with name calling instead. Facts are facts ole girl and you can't stand to be corrected.

Location hidden

#67815 Feb 18, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I think so! Oh, she would probably concede to Marsha's dazzling femininity, sex appeal, intellectual brilliance and demure persona, not to mention her knowledge and integrity, but that's not what confuses her! It's Marsha's CLASS! I dare say Marsha never publicly entangled her panties around the legs of her kitchen chair and ankles in her entire lifetime! I'm not sure, but I'm jus' sayin'! I think part of the problem here is that when "Simple Smelly Senior" heard the aphorism: "knowledge is power," she's simply trying to kill everyone possessing it!
I agree. You are correct.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67816 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how it works. The state issues the voucher for what they estimate they would have spent on that student in a public school. H
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130208/NE...
Hence the tax dollars being spent on that student would be taken from the public school that he/she was attending. If public education funding is already such a big issue, this will only make it worse.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#67817 Feb 18, 2013
More "intelligence" from a Lib-Dem:

Chicago Police Chief: Second Amendment Is A Danger To Public Safety

http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013/02/17/ch...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#67818 Feb 18, 2013
KINGSPORT, Tenn.- Officials of a nature preserve in Kingsport have closed it while they round up some wolves.

Six gray wolves strolled out of a fenced enclosure at Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium after a windstorm toppled trees that broke down the fence late Wednesday night.

Senior naturalist Ken Childress said today there were eight wolves in the pen and six got out. Three of those were lured back inside Thursday, but the other three were somewhere else, likely still within the 35,000-acre city-owned park.

Childress said the wolves had been raised in captivity and described them as "socialized" to humans, but not pets. He said he doubted the animals would approach people in the woods.

Childress said the park was closed so it would be easier for employees to find the wolves.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67819 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to a private school or a government funded one?

Location hidden

#67820 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know what it's REALLY all about? Well, here it is!

Click here:

https://www.au.org/church-state/february-2013...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67821 Feb 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You are correct.
Hey RS, Are you having a great day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 6 hr hey there 4
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest 8 hr zzz 39
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr Marsha 346
Anybody know the Paduchs? 21 hr iherestupidpeople 9
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Wed StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Wed Sarah Gump 7
Sandra McElrory Wed Please 1
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... Wed Dorne 30
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match