Judgement Day

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Guess politics go to bed early on Saturday night these days.....
hii

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judgement Day

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really???? Is thst the best u got......Lol
Breaking News

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Kyle shot and killed:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Report-Ameri...
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
Someone should just "auricorrect" the queen of stupid offf the face of the earth! She has never admitted to any fault. She is the dumbest creature alive and anyone who reads anything she posts knows that! You can defend her stupidity all day and it doesn't change how we, who have intelligence, see her!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES RESPONDED:
That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
----------
Posts 64580 thru 64582 have been removed! Undoubtedly, those are the ones where the SOB posted the most hateful words that hurt "Nuh" deeply because he hasn't made another post since!
I HATE that SOB with a passion that is indescribable for what he did to "Nuh"!
And I mean, HATE...
Sassy do you realize only you, OT, and I called him out on this thread about how he just threw Nun under the bus. I wasn't even dealt that bad of a hand, only to end up in Nam, and then he came back with health issues whereas I was lucky and came back healthy. I admit what I saw going on over there I turned to drugs.......but only at the right time. But even then I was very luck I didn't come in contact with Agent Orange because the would of been the begining of the end.
Although I also have friends that were over there(not with Me) that were in picture perfect shape and then they went down hill fast with different kinds of weird cancer and died.
I truly hope Nun come back.
He needs to get the respect he deserves.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Christ Kyle, the most lethal American Sniper was killed at a Texas shooting range. He advocated arming teachers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Americans and Guns;

http://veracitystew.com/2013/01/29/when-any-f...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A "sweeping motion" in a still photograph?
Obviously you haven't shot skeet. Photo probably works for you.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If I were a conservative with a sense of humor (an oxymoron), I would Photoshop an orange "toy gun" tip on the shotgun.
Get ready for it. Hilariously enough, many conservatives would pass that Photoshop picture on in chain emails as "the Real McCoy."
By order of the government, No photoshopping allowed!!!

“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph,” reads the disclaimer, which appears underneath all original photos on the White House’s Flickr account.“The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/8...

I wonder if the recoil bruised his cheek, since it is planted directly on the stock. Too many hits to the head can cause concussions.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Hey, it's just called culling the gene pool.

The NRA pushes gun safety, unfortunately not everyone practices it.

Even the cops:

"I'm the only one on this room professional enough to carry a Glock 40":

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.

I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.

I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!

So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!

Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
really

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Guns are not the problem it is stupid people!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't shot skeet. Photo probably works for you.
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.

The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Here, let me help you fix your post.
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back (USING THIS NAME) until that SOB is gone......
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.
The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
So, if you get to nitpick about the difference between still and motion, do I get to nitpick between the skeet Obama claimed he does all the time, and the photo that is definitely not skeet?

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:

Skeet:

Skeet:

Skeet:

Not Skeet:

And here’s the photo you wanted. Nerf Obama. Obama killing Bin Laden:

Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.

I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.

I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!

So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!

Bye bye dear. I guess I should feel bad that you allowed me to enter your head and camp out but I don't at all. As always you will return in a day or so but if not I will most likely get many thanks for my contribution on ridding Topix of such a horrible poster. Sadly you don't reserve the right to decide for all of us what we should think, say, write or feel and it is for that reason I'm most pleased to see you off of here for a few days under your SN.( of course we all know you will post under other names, you always do). As for smut, name calling and threats I've done very few of those however you my love have been sued in a court of law for those very things you mention. We will adjust quickly without your one sided opinions, constant spamming and utter ignorance of the life around you. So until we chat again, most likely an hour at most, I guess we will see you on the other side doll face. Again, thank you for approving the use of MY screen name. I think it fits me better. Kindly unregister my name so I can try it on in blue. Of course I find a more classic picture as well. Bye Bye Debbie Downer.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

no way wrote:
<quoted text>Here, let me help you fix your post.
Lol. You are exactly right.

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I agree!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy do you realize only you, OT, and I called him out on this thread about how he just threw Nun under the bus. I wasn't even dealt that bad of a hand, only to end up in Nam, and then he came back with health issues whereas I was lucky and came back healthy. I admit what I saw going on over there I turned to drugs.......but only at the right time. But even then I was very luck I didn't come in contact with Agent Orange because the would of been the begining of the end.
Although I also have friends that were over there(not with Me) that were in picture perfect shape and then they went down hill fast with different kinds of weird cancer and died.
I truly hope Nun come back.
He needs to get the respect he deserves.
Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info