Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56230 Nov 17, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these your words, Brainiac?
"and I have certainly not heard of health care workers looking for new careers."
Yes, there's churn in the business, and St. Thomas is a prime example of gay bean counters destroying the morale of their employees.
C'mon back and I'll expose more of the faker in you.
I don't know the situation at St. Thomas or your reference to "gay" bean counters, but I would be willing to bet that if health care professionals left one hospital, they would look for employment at another instead of leaving the profession for say a construction job.

I am no fake, but I am starting to wonder about your intelligence level based on your many erratic posts.

I think the only thing you are exposing is your anger and ignorance!
Torrent

Collinwood, TN

#56231 Nov 17, 2012
Pulaski does a lot of talking but says very little that he can prove.
laughing at you

Anonymous Proxy

#56232 Nov 17, 2012
Irv is eating your lunch.
Torrent

Collinwood, TN

#56233 Nov 17, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post a link to what the Mafia take is on union dues, baby Jesus?
Thanks.
No....and neither can you.
Torrent

Collinwood, TN

#56234 Nov 17, 2012
laughing at you wrote:
Irv is eating your lunch.
Irv can't eat....he has no teeth.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#56235 Nov 17, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the situation at St. Thomas or your reference to "gay" bean counters, but I would be willing to bet that if health care professionals left one hospital, they would look for employment at another instead of leaving the profession for say a construction job.
I am no fake, but I am starting to wonder about your intelligence level based on your many erratic posts.
I think the only thing you are exposing is your anger and ignorance!
Spread your intelligence level outside the hospital doors. What do you think the medical device tax is going to do to your health costs when it takes effect in 2013? Take Cook Medical for example. This company has scrapped plans to build more factories and employ many workers. There will be layoffs for smaller companies without a doubt. Stryker has already said that 5% of the workforce will be laid off. Boston Scientific, Medtronic and Welch Allen are also predicting layoffs. Sure, the executives of these company probably take home a good chunk of change, but no new jobs and layoffs means the average American worker goes without completely. Not all workers in the medical field are fortunate enough to be in demand.
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#56236 Nov 17, 2012
Yeah, executives receiving 75 - 80% pay increases IN ONE YEAR is definitely inconsequential to companies having finanacial difficulties. It's all the laborers and unions faults.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56237 Nov 17, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post a link to the executives' salary and bonus cuts at Hostess over the last 3 years?
Repeat. The people who ran this company were DEMOCRATS. Democrats are allowed to be vultures.
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56238 Nov 17, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
finanacial
*financial

*SNICKER*
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56239 Nov 17, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread your intelligence level outside the hospital doors. What do you think the medical device tax is going to do to your health costs when it takes effect in 2013? Take Cook Medical for example. This company has scrapped plans to build more factories and employ many workers. There will be layoffs for smaller companies without a doubt. Stryker has already said that 5% of the workforce will be laid off. Boston Scientific, Medtronic and Welch Allen are also predicting layoffs. Sure, the executives of these company probably take home a good chunk of change, but no new jobs and layoffs means the average American worker goes without completely. Not all workers in the medical field are fortunate enough to be in demand.
This is one of a series of new taxes that will take effect as the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented. The ACA will create 40 million new customers for the healthcare industry. I SUSPECT that will cause an increased demand for medical devices and an INCREASE in business for most providers.
The Tea Party answer to healthcare ..Dont Get Sick..if you do Single Prayer. Chuckles !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56240 Nov 17, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat. The people who ran this company were DEMOCRATS. Democrats are allowed to be vultures.
Did you think you Republicans had a monopoly on greed ?
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56241 Nov 17, 2012
There were five houses of religion in a Knoxville, TN.

The Presbyterian Church
The Baptist Church
The Methodist Church
The Catholic Church
The Jewish Synagogue

Each church and Synagogue was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In The BAPTIST CHURCH the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

But -- The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas , Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday and Easter.

Not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue, but they took one squirrel and had a short service with him called circumcision and they haven't seen a squirrel on the property since.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#56242 Nov 17, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> This is one of a series of new taxes that will take effect as the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented. The ACA will create 40 million new customers for the healthcare industry. I SUSPECT that will cause an increased demand for medical devices and an INCREASE in business for most providers.
The Tea Party answer to healthcare ..Dont Get Sick..if you do Single Prayer. Chuckles !
ZZZZZZZZZZZing. Right over your head. You can suspect all you want. Costs are going to increase, jobs will decrease. I wonder if Nancy P ever finished reading the bill.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56243 Nov 17, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter what party they belong to.........it's wrong!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56244 Nov 17, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
1. The Vulture is a Democrat who got the job from Dick Gephardt, democrat.
2. The Teamsters crossed the baker's picket lines.
Educate yourself before spouting off.
Since when did the Teamsters cross the Baker's picket line?
why

Dallas, TX

#56245 Nov 17, 2012
Why does Really Sassy, Linda Cooper condemn people that sue local government yet support 2 con men that sued and lost a lawsuit against her own county beer board?
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#56246 Nov 17, 2012
Sloganeer Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
No mention of what the Mafia attempted to skim off the top on CNN or ABC or CBS or NBC or MSNBC or NPR or PBS or the AlGore Channel or the Bill Moyers Sermonette or web sites of the NYT or the Washington Post or Gannett or the Guardian or various other Soros funded cesspools like Media Matters, etc, ad nauseum.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-news-peop...
Marge

Cambridge, MD

#56247 Nov 17, 2012
why wrote:
Why does Really Sassy, Linda Cooper condemn people that sue local government yet support 2 con men that sued and lost a lawsuit against her own county beer board?
What are you talking about?
interested

Paris, TN

#56248 Nov 17, 2012
why wrote:
Good point!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56249 Nov 18, 2012
"SURVEY: NPR's Listeners Best-Informed, Fox Viewers Worst Informed."

Click here:
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/survey-nprs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 54 min liloleme 36
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr bonee26 352
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 1 hr Shoun 5
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker 2 hr haterofhomewreckers 1
Review: Atomik Comiks (May '13) 2 hr Heather 16
Home generator question 4 hr ThinkAgain 4
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 17 hr Loves blondes 114
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web