Jonesborough, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2013
Anybody know if this place is any good?
sore girl

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2013
question wrote:
Anybody know if this place is any good?
I DO NOT recommend this place. Not professional, very-terribly rough, terrible atmosphere. Really wanted to give a new all business a go, but regretted in the first five minutes of the longest 30 minutes I have ever experienced. I was on the table trying to tell the woman she needed to be lighter but she only applied harder and harder pressure until her knuckles were cracking and my back was about to do the same. Even as someone who has experienced massages in other cultures, I was extremely uncomfortable with the level of...errrr...coverage. I am concerned that these "therapists" are really going to injure someone.
jeff

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2014
sore girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT recommend this place. Not professional, very-terribly rough, terrible atmosphere. Really wanted to give a new all business a go, but regretted in the first five minutes of the longest 30 minutes I have ever experienced. I was on the table trying to tell the woman she needed to be lighter but she only applied harder and harder pressure until her knuckles were cracking and my back was about to do the same. Even as someone who has experienced massages in other cultures, I was extremely uncomfortable with the level of...errrr...coverage. I am concerned that these "therapists" are really going to injure someone.
I second that from experience.
not so sure

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2014
I walked in and the price is $32 for 30 minutes on the big sign. You don't see until you check out is that there is a $2 charge for using a credit/debit card, there is also a suggested $10 tip. I'm not aware, but I thought the massage price would include the money going to the masseuse. When I went to pay there was so much addition cost....
getnoff

United States

#7 May 14, 2015
Happy endings???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crackhead 6 hr methony 2
Birthday party venue (Feb '11) 10 hr Melanie 23
Ginnifer House Redstone Poms (Oct '16) 16 hr hth 5
Dallas Renee sneed Johnson cityACT Tue wtf 2
wussywover Tue pinky 1
lickinggood Tue pope 6
male circumcision (Dec '12) Sep 17 Okay 24

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance