Do you approve of Frank Bolus as Comm...

Do you approve of Frank Bolus as Commissioner?

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
This guy was on the county commission and is a LIAR. Now he says he wants to run for the City Commission. He is looking to get on the benefits insurance plan
Idiots around me

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2013
I know him personally. He is a crook and is only wanting public office for his own gain
Big Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2013
BOLUS is a constant liar and career government employee and politician. Ex federal employee,county deputy/baliff employee,county commissioner (defeated last time). Total LIAR- will say anything to anybody to get elected and do anything to get elected-pathetic loserbut dangerous
Big Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2013
I agree with George and Idiots around me- You know his character and motives too..........
Honest Voter

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Bolus is about 80 years old and stirring up all this seniors sh.... He also is a crook in it for his own personal gain. A real nut and liar.
Jane Doe

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Same old bottom feeders looking or free stuff from the taxpayers
Perfect fit

Albemarle, NC

#7 Apr 17, 2013
If he is as you all say, lazy, self indulgent and unconcerned about change, he will fit right in. Perhaps a bronze statue will be erected in honor of the existing city department leaders in front of town hall. I vote for it to be a giant screw or turd. Nobody since Pete Puduch has cared about what's right. Some activity is criminal at city hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damnable Yankees (Aug '11) 1 hr Pinkie Freud 75
The Pope Comes to Town 1 hr NuffSaid 7
DRUG DEALERS in Johnson City (Jun '12) 2 hr kelly 22
Dan's Tax Hike Voted Down 5 hr WCFan 19
VA Johnson City TN 6 hr valies 11
Does Topix Contribute Positively to Your Life's... 11 hr occasional reader 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr Jennifer 1,071
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages