Club bouncer arrested, accused of assault

Full story: WCYB

Police say a security officer for a Johnson City club was arrested after seriously injuring another person in the bar.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Im NotScared

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Bouncers are usually large guys that like to bully people around that are half their size. I know about one of the bouncers at 112 and he is a bully/thug that brags about beating up drunks. If you are 6' 2" and weigh 240lbs you should not have to beat up someone 5'2" 120lbs! The bouncers like to "put on a show" and abuse their power. I am glad one them got arrested. Hopefully, the rest of the bouncers will get the message! BTW. Who considers a 45 year old boucer to be a loser? lol
jusy my opinion
amanda

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

same way at crowbar
tiny

Pacolet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Don't act stupid and leave when your asked to and you won't get your ass beat
amanda

Franklin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

pretty sure bouncers arent allowed to swing anyway
GOOD GUY

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I guess its time for me to get out more at night and go check on this 112 guy. I have heard compaints from the public about him more than once.Get me a good ID and name on who you are referring to.
WoW

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

GOOD GUY wrote:
I guess its time for me to get out more at night and go check on this 112 guy. I have heard compaints from the public about him more than once.Get me a good ID and name on who you are referring to.
LMAO!! Yeah, let us all know when you're heading there. Between uncontrollable fits of laughter maybe some of us will help you pick up your teeth and ego while you wait for the ambulance. What a dumbass.
GOOD GUY

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Punks nothing but punks on teroids and attitudes
Blade

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Yeah, let us all know when you're heading there. Between uncontrollable fits of laughter maybe some of us will help you pick up your teeth and ego while you wait for the ambulance. What a dumbass.
Cole is charged with aggravated assault. He's in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.

Wonder if mgmt went for his bail.
Von

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

GOOD GUY wrote:
Punks nothing but punks on teroids and attitudes
. People that go looking for trouble will eventually find it. Going out looking for bouncers probably isn't your best bet. Hate to burst your ego on that one
tiny

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Yes we are allowed to hit if we are attacked or if you come at us! Can't stand people that talk shit and want to fight and the moment they get embarrassed and ass beat, they want to cry about it and press charges and say steroids! They leave out the part where talk shit and swing! Leave means leave.most are trained fighters so dont be stupid and leave
Jizzle

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Big T and Von are the dudes u don't want to get involved with at the club they say leave than ur out and if u think your goin to make the bouncers look bad for doin what they get paid for/ than your out the door even if ur not walking out the door ur still outta there quick so don't hate on someones job because they can't control there drinking and think there "mr. Badass" and get kicked out and try to fight back shout out to my big dawgs!-CT!&#128170;
Bargirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I'm from Nashville and go to ETSU, I frequent the bars around town and compared to other city's I've been to the bouncers around here are laid back. There a couple of pricks and this guy from 112 was one of them. But I believe he was fired a long time ago. The guys who work there now are cool and laid back as long as there isn't any one acting a fool.
And this "good guy" ?!? I'd like for you to go to Chrome and start trouble. Those guys were cool as hell and I've seen the two big guys clear the whole Parking lot more than once. I think their names were Tiny and Ford, not sure though.:-)

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

112 is a joke where the bouncers do try to start. thank casey oxendine for that.
tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bargirl wrote:
I'm from Nashville and go to ETSU, I frequent the bars around town and compared to other city's I've been to the bouncers around here are laid back. There a couple of pricks and this guy from 112 was one of them. But I believe he was fired a long time ago. The guys who work there now are cool and laid back as long as there isn't any one acting a fool.
And this "good guy" ?!? I'd like for you to go to Chrome and start trouble. Those guys were cool as hell and I've seen the two big guys clear the whole Parking lot more than once. I think their names were Tiny and Ford, not sure though.:-)
yep thats me bargirl! People dont get what we deal with on a nightly basis! Next time you see come say whats up!
Bargirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Haha, ok! Does Ford work at 112 now? I tried to say hi to him, but don't think he remembered me. Is chrome going to open back up?!
tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yes and yes, should be open in may
tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Meant he does sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BCAlien 123,971
Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? 1 hr Joyce 353
Debate: Gay Marriage - Johnson City, TN (Jul '10) 2 hr Tacks 216
TBI Should Investigate Principals and Athletic ... 3 hr Hmm 6
Ryan Armold Investigation 4 hr Jon Brown 4
Cliven Bundy Ranch Standoff 6 hr Patrone 51
Daniel Boone-Special Education (Mar '11) 7 hr SUrE 71
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters