ronnie king.................

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
keenburgchristia n

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2011
this man is the worst convict, woman beater, assh*le and i hope he gets beat with a 4x4 some preacher!!!!!!!!!!
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2011
"Ronnie King" ruins people lives and their families. I've heard a lot about a family he just destroyed, and it's so sad that he would be so heartless and souless to do this to a family.The poor woman you spoke of must be regretting getting with him.THIS MAN IS SOULESS!!He shouldn't be singing and acting like he's the perfect human being..Hey get a reality check. You're not perfect.Nobody is.
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Looks like truth finally got out of why I left him, and why I'm not allowing him to see out child. As long as I live he's not going to lay a FINGER on my daughter.
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2011
You were his wife?
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Yes, but I' not going to give away too much information on this situation, since this is a public forum. But, I will say he has done what this forum says, and yes he deserves to be behind bars, instead of leading a church.
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2011
I fear what he might do to this woman hes with now...do you think he would kill her?
Concerned Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2011
I had an altercation with ronnie king just yesterday. I disagreed with his beliefs because of the control he has over a friend, when i disagreed with him he told me i should be ashamed of myself for wearing the clothes i wear, that i should work at the fuzzy hole and that i caused every man who came into my place of work to commit adultry because of how I dress. When I called him out and said that if he had never lusted for a woman, he was a liar. He started repeating, "I have never lusted for you, I have never lusted for you". Then as they were leaving he told me he would come back whenever he wanted, I felt very threatened. I knew there was something off about him the first time I met him.
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2011
I have spoken to the new woman he's been running around with about him, but obviously it's not sinking in. I fear for her, and her family needs to step in and do something. She always talks about how close they all are, unless she's lying. I don't know. I only get passing glances of her now, so I'm no longer going to waste my valuable time on the matter. She'll find out herself, if it comes down to it.
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 22, 2011
Who was she talking about who are all close? her family or his?
MRDumbo

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2011
MrsDumbo wrote:
I fear what he might do to this woman hes with now...do you think he would kill her?
pick me up some pizza on your way home from work, honey.:)
Concerned Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2011
They have became very close, at least in her mind. Her friends and family have all tried to help her, but every time he does something that seems strange he always has an answer. Her family is very concerned and if you have any information you would like to discuss with them in private it would be greatly appreciated.
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Concerned Citizen, I suggest you don't call him out on anything. He's capable of anything. Just call the police if you ever feel thretened by him, because that's how I always felt when he took his spells...
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2011
MRDumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
pick me up some pizza on your way home from work, honey.:)
get yourself you lazy pig.. love you
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 22, 2011
I'm close with some of the family and he needs to go away they don't know what might happen if he gets angry. I wish there was something I could do to help them stay safe from him?!?!?
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2011
There are some things I would like to talk to this woman's immediate family about. There are a few private things that they really need to know about. Nothing too serious... I hope I can find a way to get in contact with. If anyone has an idea without letting out too much information on this forum, let me know. Thank you.
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 22, 2011
I know a way
MrsDumbo

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 22, 2011
some of them have facebooks.
Grace

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 22, 2011
I do not have a Facebook account... I may make one. I will most definitly get back to you on this.
indaknow

Kingsport, TN

#21 Feb 23, 2011
He's probably gettin back at "whitey" for crackin his skull before the L.A. riots jumped off. "Cant we all just get along?"
R.King
pat

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 25, 2011
i posted one time and it did not show so i will put it this way the things that everyone is accusing ronnie king of is lies all lies. he is my dearest frined and he loves his wife and daughter thats all he talks about, he has helped so many people without them knowing it, grace and ronnie go to the same church happy valley church and he gets everyone he can to pray for her. grace you need a closer walk with god then maybe you can get your marriage back. i pray that you ask god to come into your heart and soul and live for him. its time people realize ronnie is a good man that loves everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley @ Boones creek roadrunner 18 min shebop 6
Phillips landscaping 26 min carterco1 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr joycehenley 642
Atheism and Religion in General 1 hr greatstar 39
Papa n beers 4 hr Traveler 2
Washington County School CO Does Not Value the ... 4 hr Hill Billy Boy 4
Review: Preowned Karz 17 hr Geez 2
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE