trusted

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Now it has been announced that MSHA will confiscate all sick day time of their employees.

Every week it's another way for MSHA to rob their employees and treat them badly. The loyal employees who did not abuse the system are getting jacked up.

Can anyone recommend a good attorney to take on this case?
Patient

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2014
trusted wrote:
Now it has been announced that MSHA will confiscate all sick day time of their employees.
Every week it's another way for MSHA to rob their employees and treat them badly. The loyal employees who did not abuse the system are getting jacked up.
Can anyone recommend a good attorney to take on this case?
Now you know how all the patients feel when you robbed us of our money while giving substandard care in a filthy environment. I think you guys intentionally do not disinfect the rooms so the patients will get mrsa and cause us to spend thousands of dollars treating the infection. Karma is a bitch.
Anon

Huntersville, NC

#3 Apr 5, 2014
As a patient and observer recently, I'd give the 4 out of five stars. The vast majority of the nurses I interacted with were great. Too bad they don't compensate their professional employees the way they should. Could be because of govt Medicaid cuts.
The Hitman

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 6, 2014
Patient wrote:
<quoted text> Now you know how all the patients feel when you robbed us of our money while giving substandard care in a filthy environment. I think you guys intentionally do not disinfect the rooms so the patients will get mrsa and cause us to spend thousands of dollars treating the infection. Karma is a bitch.
The people who work there have absolutely nothing to do with that. They're making the best of a bad situation and doing their damnedest to take care of everyone who comes in the door,despite a lack of funding that comes right from the top. The reason the hospital is so filthy is because they have fired most of their part-time janitorial staff and cut the benefits and the hours back so far on the ones that are left that theres simply no one there to clean the place when it needs it.
The Hitman

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 6, 2014
Check out this article about MSHA's new CEO....tells you everything you need to know about the scumbags running the place.

http://health.wusf.usf.edu/post/levine-leave-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graveyard Theft at Riley Family Cemetery (Aug '11) 31 min jcbrowntn 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 14 hr Annie 486
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 22 hr Horse Glue 79
Rusty Crowe's Hypocrisy 22 hr TN Dem 20
Toe Sucking (Oct '13) Wed nipple weakeness 26
Freemasonry in Johnson City Tue Interesting 8
WJHL - Sara Diamond vs. Kylee McGivern Tue big fan 2
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web