Comments please

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2012
I am so glad to be getting my Dentures (top and bottom), and I am thinking about having Aspen Dental provide this service for me. I know they have been in J.C. for a couple of years now, and I would really appreciate any opinions from people who have had their Dentures made by Aspen Dental and how they work for you. thanks
Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2012
mine were ok , but i got the economy set. I dont call 700 cheap, i expect a good product
Kelly

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Aspen Dental sucks!!!
Unknown comic

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Johnson City office is good and Orion dental is good too. glad they took the place of Allcare.
aspen is a ripoff

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Be careful. Everything in the treatment plan that you will be presented with is not necessary.
Just research Aspen on the internet before you go.
Aspen is after your money and that's all they care about.
Terri

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Has anyone had recent dental work done at Aspen Dental? Do they finance for their patients? I noticed there were several negative comments back in 2012 on jc topix. Thanks for any info.
Who

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2014
I went to Aspen once and I will never go back, and wouldn't recommend it, either. Your visit may be different, I understand that, but from the minute I walked in I felt like I was in an infomercial. It felt like one giant sales pitch. They seemed more worried about what they could sale than the actual dental exam. If you go, I hope your time is better spent than mine was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnson Shitty 13 hr BillCat 29
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 15 hr criswoman 979
WCDE Movie Script 19 hr noway 18
Next Washington County Director of schools 19 hr noway 10
Fountain of Life Church (Sep '09) 20 hr Jlm 78
Suds & Bubbles Car Wash (Apr '08) 21 hr Joe Citizen 11
Gays Livid Feds Shutdown Rent-a-boy Website Thu Lakeside Cabins 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages