once bitten twice shy

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2013
BCC, he beat his first wife, was arrested and found guilty.... still on probabion if I remember correctly. Either you
1. Don't know the truth of his first marriage and why it ended.
2. Know it ended badly but believe all the lies he told about it being her fault.
3. Know the truth (that he beat her) but don't think it will happen to you because he's such a good guy.

I suspect you DO NOT know the truth.

You may be safe for now because you are temporarily apart but the time will come when he is home and your true marriage will begin.. keep yourself safe.
whew dummy

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2013
once bitten twice shy wrote:
BCC, he beat his first wife, was arrested and found guilty.... still on probabion if I remember correctly. Either you
1. Don't know the truth of his first marriage and why it ended.
2. Know it ended badly but believe all the lies he told about it being her fault.
3. Know the truth (that he beat her) but don't think it will happen to you because he's such a good guy.
I suspect you DO NOT know the truth.
You may be safe for now because you are temporarily apart but the time will come when he is home and your true marriage will begin.. keep yourself safe.
Who or what the heck are you talking about? I'm sorry we have no powers of clairivoyance, but your rant is hard to gather.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2013
What is this thread about?
Just say no

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 3, 2013
This is why we should live in a drug free world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fishing Spots (Jul '11) 4 hr fultonjacky 5
Verbal Abuse Awareness 13 hr All 4
Hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 hr Sane 5
8th Grade Prom 23 hr Payless 17
Ignoring red light camera citations. (May '14) Thu zio-bot israeli 46
Bemberg Haunted?!? (Jun '11) Thu Murph 28
Dexter Clevenger Family Mar 22 I prefer HBO 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance