Jonesborough Elementary Will Not Cove...

Jonesborough Elementary Will Not Cover Cover Like Asbury Did

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

In The Midst

Fayetteville, NC

#2 May 3, 2014
Not all Asbury staff are deceitful just like not everyone at CO is evil. Some of us are job scared. I have talked with my Pastor several times the past 2 weeks and a few are willing to come forward but easier said than done. I personally feel it falls on dept heads who are responsible for employees.
No kidding

Jonesborough, TN

#3 May 3, 2014
In The Midst wrote:
Not all Asbury staff are deceitful just like not everyone at CO is evil. Some of us are job scared. I have talked with my Pastor several times the past 2 weeks and a few are willing to come forward but easier said than done. I personally feel it falls on dept heads who are responsible for employees.
I commend you for trying to get help with this situation. The public needs to be made aware of what is going in that school system. Ron Dykes, Karla Kyte, Susan Belcher, and Jarrod Adams have reached an all time low. Yes, I would imagine you are job scared. Maybe your pastor can help. There are some very evil people in that system. Maybe I should say there are some opportunist who will destroy anyone in order to get ahead. And yes, there are some decent people. God help our children for having to be governed by such horrible people. I hope there will be a judgement day. That is all you can really hope for.
HaveFaith

United States

#4 May 3, 2014
No kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for trying to get help with this situation. The public needs to be made aware of what is going in that school system. Ron Dykes, Karla Kyte, Susan Belcher, and Jarrod Adams have reached an all time low. Yes, I would imagine you are job scared. Maybe your pastor can help. There are some very evil people in that system. Maybe I should say there are some opportunist who will destroy anyone in order to get ahead. And yes, there are some decent people. God help our children for having to be governed by such horrible people. I hope there will be a judgement day. That is all you can really hope for.
This post will probably be removed soon because it exposes evil but God has his ways of dealing with things. Pray for truth.
Retired

La Follette, TN

#5 May 3, 2014
HaveFaith wrote:
<quoted text>This post will probably be removed soon because it exposes evil but God has his ways of dealing with things. Pray for truth.
I guess the thing bothering me most is why would CO staff who claim to be Christian cover up lies. Now will they be thinking that tomorrow dressed in their Sunday best! You can't fool God. Is your soul worth covering up lies and deceit ?
Free Yourself

United States

#6 May 4, 2014
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32. If you are in bondage and cannot tell the truth remember you are upholding evil.
Thomas

Fayetteville, NC

#7 May 4, 2014
Not sure what this is about but Washington County Schools has some serious problems and I date say the problems surround the administrators.
No kidding

Jonesborough, TN

#8 May 5, 2014
The public needs to be made aware of what is going in Washngton County Dept. of Education. Ron Dykes, Karla Kyte, Susan Belcher, and Jarrod Adams have reached an all time low. Yes, people are job scared and afaid to say how evil and corrupt these people are. Talk to your pastors. Maybe they can influence the CO staff spiritually. The people governing our children are so very corrupt.
No kidding

Jonesborough, TN

#9 May 5, 2014
Don't worry I will post it again and again. I want the public to know what these people are like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent a center 5 hr Lisa 10
Phillips landscaping Beware (Oct '15) 16 hr Lawn dog 22
Quinton at it again 17 hr Shaw 5
Looking for Dr. Todd Whitaker 18 hr Jjibe 1
Barnes exterminating (Aug '09) Mon lollollol 65
looking for azure g Sun Cass 10
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? Sun CoxCastle 9

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance