|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

What happened wrote:
Did they get the ones who called in the bomb threat yesterday at Boone? If so what punishment did they get?
It depends on if they play ball.
2012grad

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
There is need for changes at Boone. There are more students who do not play sports than those who do. People are tired of the adultery, cover ups of drug using/possession athletes and the recent teacher drinking while on job. The school is in need of complete administrator change. Parents should be outraged and get off their asses and demand more for their kids and tax dollar. ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE TRUE AND CAN BE PROVED. ASK WIVES, Ex-WIVES,PARENTS AND TEACHERS.
. I graduated from boone last year and I have to say there are no drug coverups. no matter who you are if your caught with drugs your gone. Tobacco is a different story. I didn't play sports and I got suspended for tobacco but some my friends that played didn't get in any trouble. As for the teacher that was drinking, that was Mr Miller. He was one of my favorite teachers. So what if he liked to drink a little. He taught cad for Gods sake it's a pointless class. I never saw him drunk. I saw him drinking but never drunk.
concerned

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I think this school system needs a new director and staff. Too many questionable things are going on. i think we should go to the school board members and let them know our kids deserve the best role models.
Don

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
I think this school system needs a new director and staff. Too many questionable things are going on. i think we should go to the school board members and let them know our kids deserve the best role models.
"questionable"? Or pure gossip? That's what this area has became known best for!
Not Expected

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
I don't know much about Boone but I do know Washington County Schools are top heavy with supervisors and asst. Directors. I would hope to see this change soon. It may or may not be time for a new director.
That is the Washington County Way. Do not expect the current board to be any different.
Pudge

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Don wrote:
<quoted text>"questionable "? Or pure gossip? That's what this area has became known best for!
Some might be gossip but some are FACT. Proof in the pudding.
Doyle

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Not Expected wrote:
<quoted text> That is the Washington County Way. Do not expect the current board to be any different.
Okay, you are clueless
Top Dog

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Role models start at the top then filters down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 138,964
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TN Voter 8,873
Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave 4 hr Illogic 14
JULY 8th WCDE School Board Meeting 4 hr Wondering 42
District attorney tony Clark needs to go!!! 5 hr Foggy Bottom 28
WCDE Scandals and Coverups 6 hr Marty 4
Midnight Rambler web site 7 hr boz 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Jul 10 Truthteller 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••