First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Stamps

Burnsville, NC

#141 Dec 30, 2012
Bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
If your place of business is in that little ass rinky dink place in Burnsville N.C believe me nobody wants to show their face there..can't be much of a place of business...
Listen you little stink bomb! I run the biggest business in Burnsville! We don't appreciate your kind in our "all white" city! And we don't appreciate your durn tacky tats around here!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#142 Dec 30, 2012
Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you little stink bomb! I run the biggest business in Burnsville! We don't appreciate your kind in our "all white" city! And we don't appreciate your durn tacky tats around here!
So whatya got? Three aisles of beef jerky, bubblegum & key chains?
John

Linville, NC

#143 Dec 31, 2012
Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
So you run the Chevrolet dealership? Listen, I know what burnsville is. Know a lot of people from there. Most are pretty accepting. So where is your redneck butt from? Green Mountain? Claremont? Jack's Creek?
ByStander

Johnson City, TN

#145 Jan 5, 2013
OP, your stomach after eating McDonald's, not before.
girlg

Johnson City, TN

#146 Jan 6, 2013
want to talk about tramps, check out lissa greenwell on face book. she will do anything for cash nude pics and films. i know i watched worth the money. just go to her face book and she will take care of you. you wont be sorry.

Since: Dec 11

Beaumont, TX

#147 Jan 6, 2013
girlg wrote:
want to talk about tramps, check out lissa greenwell on face book. she will do anything for cash nude pics and films. i know i watched worth the money. just go to her face book and she will take care of you. you wont be sorry.
Nothing better to do than trash talk someone on her? I'm guessing you asked her out and she told you to go f*** yourself, right?
girlg

Johnson City, TN

#149 Jan 8, 2013
no sir i just watched her nude pictures. check her out shes lissa dark now. you might like it and she does make good-money. was just passing the goods on
Business

Burnsville, NC

#150 Jan 8, 2013
Bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
If your place of business is in that little ass rinky dink place in Burnsville N.C believe me nobody wants to show their face there..can't be much of a place of business...
I don't know who wrote the post your complaining about but I do know that most of us in town here don't like these so called tramp stamps that trashy whores put all over their bodies! A woman who marks up her body will do just about anything! I know if my wife or one of my daughters did that they would be slapped down! TRASH PURĘ TRASH!
Thank goodness

Jonesborough, TN

#151 Jan 8, 2013
Business wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who wrote the post your complaining about but I do know that most of us in town here don't like these so called tramp stamps that trashy whores put all over their bodies! A woman who marks up her body will do just about anything! I know if my wife or one of my daughters did that they would be slapped down! TRASH PURĘ TRASH!
Personally, I don't approve of tattoos myself, but to each his own. Regarding your opinion and others like you, I guess your penalty for such abrasive stances on what other people do with their lives is banishment for life without parole in Burnsville, NC. As long as you stay there, everything is cool. In this case, the punishment fits the crime.
Kenny Wayne

Elizabethton, TN

#152 Jan 8, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
I was at McDonald's the other day and I got waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach. I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get rite with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just discusting!
I'm not a redneck, I'm college educated and I have tattoos,that's my choice. I spent my childhood in church,where I met some great people as well as some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.If you are a Christian,you shouldn't judge me,trust me,I wouldn't judge you.If you label me a redneck or bad person for having tattoos,then you are ignorant...
God Fearing

Burnsville, NC

#153 Jan 9, 2013
biker_moma wrote:
Isn't it funny as hell because we express ourself with ink which is beautiful art work that we get called all sorts of names, denied jobs which is ILLEGAL dumbasses and made out to be bad people but in reality.......... these so called PREACHERS & CHRISTIANS ... CHeat, steal, lie, have same sex relations but dont admit it till there caught, have sex with children, wouldnt help others if it was going to interfere with there life, do i need to continue or do we get the hint here.Deny me a job or sevice do to my tats believe me you will see me again in court when they award me YOUR money.
Bikers for example have a code of all .... we may not know each other but when a fellow brother or sister passes there is always a hand thrown up, if someone is broke down either it be a fellow biker or someone else they usually stop and offer help, if a fellow biker is need or anyone else.... poker runs are arranged to help out with the family for what ever the reason is they need.
Bikers are killed so easily because people dont care.... they dress up for christmas to deliver gifts and what do they get in return but run over and killed still in santa suit.
So before you judge others look at yourself first.... just because we have ink means nothing personally my tats were got for certain meanings and more to come so if you dont like what this lil tattooed biker chick has to say then you can kiss my ass.......
Listen missy! U need to get yourself to a good bible believing king james version southern babtist spirt filled church! U gotta believe the hole book or nothin at all! You are on a hiway to hell! You should be ashamed of yourself for markin up your body like that! What kind of example are u for your kids? I feel sorry for them kids! If you don't have any then I bet you are a lesbian! You and your kind will burn in hell!
Highway2Hell

Morganton, NC

#154 Jan 9, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen missy! U need to get yourself to a good bible believing king james version southern babtist spirt filled church! U gotta believe the hole book or nothin at all! You are on a hiway to hell! You should be ashamed of yourself for markin up your body like that! What kind of example are u for your kids? I feel sorry for them kids! If you don't have any then I bet you are a lesbian! You and your kind will burn in hell!
And so the great "god fearing" bible thumper has spoken....
wonder woman

Tucker, GA

#155 Jan 9, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
<quoted text>Listen missy! U need to get yourself to a good bible believing king james version southern babtist spirt filled church! U gotta believe the hole book or nothin at all! You are on a hiway to hell! You should be ashamed of yourself for markin up your body like that! What kind of example are u for your kids? I feel sorry for them kids! If you don't have any then I bet you are a lesbian! You and your kind will burn in hell!
Aren't you going to be surprised when judgement day comes and it isn't you on the throne. Don't worry I am sure there is a special place in hell for so called "Christians" like you.
Arletha

Burnsville, NC

#156 Jan 12, 2013
wonder woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you going to be surprised when judgement day comes and it isn't you on the throne. Don't worry I am sure there is a special place in hell for so called "Christians" like you.
When the tattoo generation ages the younger generation will not get tattoos because they don't want to look anything like their elders, be it hairstyle, clothing, expressions, etc. So this whole tattoo craziness will just be a passing fad, like so many fads over the years. My guess is that the highly illustrated man or woman will feel foolish and regretful in their later years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberalism is a mental disorder 5 hr Mothman 27
Peewee football (Aug '12) 9 hr Confused parent 20
Crown Labs Raided (Old Pharmaseal Building) 16 hr Everetts 3
Joe Lawrence 17 hr pfft 2
Science: Descendants of Biblical Canaanites Fou... Thu Elmer Gantry 1
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Thu Mister Jeremy 3
murder Thu Chris 5

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages