Since: Dec 11

Winnfield, LA

#118 Dec 22, 2012
Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother! If someone comes to my store with a bunch of tats they are guaranteed not to get a job! I want no queers representing my company!
Where is the store??? We wanna ride down and hear "Get out, I don't serve queers".
Stamps

Burnsville, NC

#119 Dec 22, 2012
TattoodCaptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the store??? We wanna ride down and hear "Get out, I don't serve queers".
You queers better keep away from my place of business! We don't welcome your types in Burnsville!

Winnfield, LA

#120 Dec 22, 2012
Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers better keep away from my place of business! We don't welcome your types in Burnsville!
We'll need directions Jethro. See ya when I get home from sea :)

Since: Dec 12

Kingsport, TN

#121 Dec 27, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
I was at McDonald's the other day and I was waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach, I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get right with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just disgusting!
Did she shoot you down when you asked for her number? It's ok chief, those tattooed girls are not at easy as you dopes think :)

P.S. I corrected some spelling and grammar mistakes for you in the quote above. You looked dumb enough the first time you posted it, wouldn't have been Christian of me not to help with the next one. Also, it's comments like that that prevent a lot of people from enjoying the lord in their life and keep them away from church. I mean, who wants to go sit in a room with a group of angry judgmental sinners. I'm a pretty bad sinner myself so I bet I get to see all you "Christians" faces when the Rapture happens and you're still here and tattoo girl isn't :) Until then I hope these help

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

John 7:24
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.
Brandon

Johnson City, TN

#122 Dec 27, 2012
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of these tramps to! Dang where do they find husbands? Probably prision! I couldn't imagine my mother bringing me to school with all of these whorish stamps all over her body! It's just down right discusting! Go somewhere else! I am sick of looking at them!
Are you married?I'm just wondering you asked where these tattooed women find husbands. Well I met my beautiful, smart well respected wife in medical school. Under that white lab coat is colorful skin that takes care of children's medical needs. Knowing she has done more humanitarian work in one day that you have done your whole life makes you... Well a nobody .
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#124 Dec 28, 2012
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you married?I'm just wondering you asked where these tattooed women find husbands. Well I met my beautiful, smart well respected wife in medical school. Under that white lab coat is colorful skin that takes care of children's medical needs. Knowing she has done more humanitarian work in one day that you have done your whole life makes you... Well a nobody .
You are the nobody. I'll bet you she wore long sleeves during her interview. Try to approach a patient without a lab coat on and see how many complaints and loss of return visits you get. A doctor covered in tattoos. Not any doctor of mine. Gross. Why do you think lab coats are white? To show cleanliness. But you already know that don't you Quack?
i am not here

Johnson City, TN

#125 Dec 28, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
Let me tell you something! If you people don't get rite with God you will burn in HELL! They ain't no way to sugar coat it! If you believe in the bible you have to believe in it all! The problem is that we have all of these dang liberals in the churches who talk about forgiveness! Let me tell you God is a vengeful God! Anybody who says that they are queer, marked up with tattoos, drinks strong drink will be punished!! Vengeance is mine sayth The Lord! Don't kid your self! This kind of talk will put you on a highway to Hell! The devil uses these vices to lure you in! The devil is at work in about 80 percent of the so called churches! When you take this kinda attitude you are inviting the devil in to do his work! You need to get to a bible believing church that does not tolerate this kinda nonsense! In our church we will be preying for you!
When you post that you'll be "preying" for them, it makes me wonder if you go to one of those churches where everyone's packing heat?
Walt White

Johnson City, TN

#126 Dec 28, 2012
God Fearing wrote:
I was at McDonald's the other day and I got waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach. I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get rite with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just discusting!
Why would you assume that the woman was not a born-again Christian herself? Do tattoos vanish if one is saved?

Since: Dec 12

Lebanon, VA

#128 Dec 29, 2012
Isn't it funny as hell because we express ourself with ink which is beautiful art work that we get called all sorts of names, denied jobs which is ILLEGAL dumbasses and made out to be bad people but in reality.......... these so called PREACHERS & CHRISTIANS ... CHeat, steal, lie, have same sex relations but dont admit it till there caught, have sex with children, wouldnt help others if it was going to interfere with there life, do i need to continue or do we get the hint here.Deny me a job or sevice do to my tats believe me you will see me again in court when they award me YOUR money.

Bikers for example have a code of all .... we may not know each other but when a fellow brother or sister passes there is always a hand thrown up, if someone is broke down either it be a fellow biker or someone else they usually stop and offer help, if a fellow biker is need or anyone else.... poker runs are arranged to help out with the family for what ever the reason is they need.
Bikers are killed so easily because people dont care.... they dress up for christmas to deliver gifts and what do they get in return but run over and killed still in santa suit.

So before you judge others look at yourself first.... just because we have ink means nothing personally my tats were got for certain meanings and more to come so if you dont like what this lil tattooed biker chick has to say then you can kiss my ass.......
lil timmy

Dallas, TX

#129 Dec 29, 2012
biker_moma wrote:
Isn't it funny as hell because we express ourself with ink which is beautiful art work that we get called all sorts of names, denied jobs which is ILLEGAL dumbasses and made out to be bad people but in reality.......... these so called PREACHERS & CHRISTIANS ... CHeat, steal, lie, have same sex relations but dont admit it till there caught, have sex with children, wouldnt help others if it was going to interfere with there life, do i need to continue or do we get the hint here.Deny me a job or sevice do to my tats believe me you will see me again in court when they award me YOUR money.
Bikers for example have a code of all .... we may not know each other but when a fellow brother or sister passes there is always a hand thrown up, if someone is broke down either it be a fellow biker or someone else they usually stop and offer help, if a fellow biker is need or anyone else.... poker runs are arranged to help out with the family for what ever the reason is they need.
Bikers are killed so easily because people dont care.... they dress up for christmas to deliver gifts and what do they get in return but run over and killed still in santa suit.
So before you judge others look at yourself first.... just because we have ink means nothing personally my tats were got for certain meanings and more to come so if you dont like what this lil tattooed biker chick has to say then you can kiss my ass.......
are u saying santa did not get run over by a reindeer?
Steve

Linville, NC

#130 Dec 29, 2012
biker_moma wrote:
Riders are usually involved in incidents for 1 of 2 reasons; either someone does not see them on the bikes or the rider is doing something stupid. I here all the talk about biker safety and have 2 suggestions for you, which I now do when I ride. One: give up the black. Wear something with color and reflective. Two: wear a real helmet. Those little buckets that barely cover your head are no good. Until riders are smart enough to look out for their own safety and become more visible to motorists and wear protective gear, don't talk about how unsafe it is to ride.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#131 Dec 29, 2012
biker_moma wrote:
Just so you know, denying employment to someone because they have a tattoo is not illegal. And it does happen - a lot.

Rosharon, TX

#132 Dec 29, 2012
biker_moma wrote:
Very well said :) Now I wanna get more ink when I get home from the boat lol. If the rest of you don't like it...look the other way, I couldn't give a shit less what your opinions are.
Buccaneer No More

Johnson City, TN

#133 Dec 29, 2012
If you smoke and/or have a tattoo, then you are a lower class of person...and no I am not a Christian. I'm a middle class salesman that cant stand tattoos or smokers!!!

Jasper, TX

#134 Dec 29, 2012
I smoke too lol!,,l,,,,l,,
Karl

Johnson City, TN

#136 Dec 29, 2012
TattoodCaptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said :) Now I wanna get more ink when I get home from the boat lol. If the rest of you don't like it...look the other way, I couldn't give a shit less what your opinions are.
Captain, nobody cares if you have a tattoo or not. Your a grown man and can do what you want and I respect your right to do it. Like yourself, I do not agree with the original post on this thread and find it very hypocritical that a person whose username is "God Fearing" to call someone a "Marked Up Tramp." Sometimes I can't understand good ole East Tennessee religion.

However, it sort of saddens me to see our younger generation getting tattoos because they think it's cool. Sometimes, they are too young to make a decision that will permanently affect them down the road. If you are an adult or wise enough to make good decisions that you think are best for you and if you want a tattoo, great, go get one. However, many young people have greatly affected their lot in life by doing something on a whim they did not consider the ultimate results of.

You seem to have a great job, one at which greatly interests me because I love the sea and you seem to have a good amount of common sense and knowledge. I don't think anyone would find fault with you for having tattoos. If you like them, that is all that matters. I have a different opinion on the smoking though :) Smoking will kill you early. Life is short enough.

Anyway, just wanted you to know there is at least one person who doesn't think tattoos are bad. I just fret over youngsters making off the cuff decisions that they have no idea of the possible repercussions. If they do have a good idea, and still want a tattoo, good for them. But I have personally seen these decisions end up badly.

BTW, nice motorcycle!

Jasper, TX

#137 Dec 29, 2012
Appreciate the kind words Karl. Tattoos are WAY more mainstream than they were years ago. My daughter has a few, my son has none.

It's the bible thumping, holier than thou idiots that piss me off. Who the hell are they to judge anyone. The wanna look at me with disgust cause of my ink, they better be prepared to see 2 fingers flying in their direction :)

Working out at sea is perfect for me, away from the general public for weeks at a time lol.
Karl

Johnson City, TN

#138 Dec 29, 2012
TattoodCaptain wrote:
Appreciate the kind words Karl. Tattoos are WAY more mainstream than they were years ago. My daughter has a few, my son has none.
It's the bible thumping, holier than thou idiots that piss me off. Who the hell are they to judge anyone. The wanna look at me with disgust cause of my ink, they better be prepared to see 2 fingers flying in their direction :)
Working out at sea is perfect for me, away from the general public for weeks at a time lol.
I am sure it it interesting work and I bet it can be hard at times. If I had a second go around, I would have liked to have had a career at sea. I am glad you are working in a profession you like. That is very important, at least in my opinion.

Take it from an old man, don't let any one person or group of people get you riled up. Sometimes the stress that is incurred is just not worth it. Everybody has an opinion and some people like to express it more than others. I have sort of learned that the more comfortable I am with myself, the less others bother me. I hope it helps me live longer.

Best of luck to you and your family

Jasper, TX

#139 Dec 29, 2012
No worries there bud! Takes quite a bit to get me going.
Hope you and your family have a great New Year.
Bahahaha

Mocksville, NC

#140 Dec 30, 2012
Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>

If your place of business is in that little ass rinky dink place in Burnsville N.C believe me nobody wants to show their face there..can't be much of a place of business...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT and now Q? 1 hr TrollNot 77
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 2 hr Pete 108
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) 6 hr Concerned 15
Etsu nursing 8 hr Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney 8 hr Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 18 hr Michelle 1,478
Misty McCracken 18 hr Lynn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages