Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I was at McDonald's the other day and I got waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach. I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get rite with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just discusting!
WatchIt

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

God Fearing wrote:
I was at McDonald's the other day and I got waited on by a woman that had more tattoos than a drunken sailor! It just turned my stomach. I had to leave! Any woman who would mark up her body like that would do just about anything! They need to get to church and get rite with God! What decent man would want a marked up harlot! It's just discusting!
It's the redneck trademark you will find on a lot of people in this area. They're rednecks and proud of it and whether they know it or not, they are basically announcing it to the world and letting everyone know where they are from. BTW, you are probably going to get bashed on this forum with the religious references. Many people on here don't take kindly to anything religious.
ONLY_GOD_CAN_JUD GE_ME

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

FOR ONE U IDIOT OUR BODIES DONT GO 2 HEAVEN OUR SOULS DO AND U ARE NOT GOD SO HOW CAN U JUDGE SOMEONE FOR WHO THEY ARE AND WHO THEY WANNA BE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE? U R A HIPPACRIT. U ARE THE ONE WHO IS GONNA GO 2 HELL FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS. WHERE IN THE HELL ARE U FROM ANYWAY? U DONT HEAR PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT UR FAT ASS EATING AT MCDONALDS. U R THE ONE WHO NEEDS GOD NOT US WITH TATTOOS. PEOPLE LIKE U MAKE ME SICK 2 MY STOMACH.
WatchIt

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ONLY_GOD_CAN_JUDGE_ME wrote:
FOR ONE U IDIOT OUR BODIES DONT GO 2 HEAVEN OUR SOULS DO AND U ARE NOT GOD SO HOW CAN U JUDGE SOMEONE FOR WHO THEY ARE AND WHO THEY WANNA BE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE? U R A HIPPACRIT. U ARE THE ONE WHO IS GONNA GO 2 HELL FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS. WHERE IN THE HELL ARE U FROM ANYWAY? U DONT HEAR PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT UR FAT ASS EATING AT MCDONALDS. U R THE ONE WHO NEEDS GOD NOT US WITH TATTOOS. PEOPLE LIKE U MAKE ME SICK 2 MY STOMACH.
I told you this would happen. It never fails.
Tastefully tattooed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I'm not gonna talk about God or McDonalds. I think you like tattoos and women that have them give you a little woodie I bet in your Google search engine is a search for tattooed sluts getting it in the butt?Trust me the girl wasn't worried about your 5,000 calorie meal why worry about her art . Just worry about the dollar menu chubs.
inked

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

you sure got dat shit right an as for only rednecks being inked ur so very wrong i guess u do not get out much unless you are going to grab sum fast food huh dumbass getting tattoo's are a way of self expression and it is not hurting anyone but you eating all that fatty foods we have to go aroung looking at sum fat ass greasy man's sweaty dirty ass crack i myself would rather look at art on peoples bodies then to smell ur nasty ass you need to get ur ass in church and ask for forgiveness and just because a female has tats does not make her a harlot you dumbass prick so before you decide to open ur mouth on a subject you know nothing about try Googling it bitch and stop judging!!!!!!
Tastefully tattooed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I'd like a #5 super size me. Extra butter call me Paula Dean. McDonalds bags in my floorboard I can eat as much as I want long as I talk about the Lord. #fatrap
Tastefully tattooed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Sausage egg muffin huffin and puffin cloggin up my arteries like it ain't nothin. Cook me that mcgriddle my belly ain't little tearin up short stacks with bacon in the middle.
justsayin

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

God Fearing wrote:
Being an intelligent, tattooed, Christian woman myself, I can't help but to feel sorry for you. It's a shame that you think that tattoos indicate the level to which a person is educated, and also whether or not they are, in your words, a "harlot." Perhaps you should pick up your Bible and read a little more into how we are to judge no other human being on this Earth, and certainly we should never condemn them. Here's some food for thought: my body is not permanent, it will be my soul that God recognizes. So while I have this body, I might as well do some decorating. Have a blessed day!
sweet

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

God Fearing wrote:
you're the type of hypocritical "Christian" that turns people away from church...I wouldn't spend five minutes listening to your judgmental bullshit.

Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I think God Fearing & WatchIt might be a little jealous. Live it up a little people. Life's too short to give a rats ass about what other people think.
pffft

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hey "God Fearing", you self-righteous redneck fundie, go cry and pray hard. Say "baa" like a good little sheep, and maybe the people you don't like the looks of will magically change just for you. Don't forget to wallow in guilt every single time you get an erection without planning to make a baby.
abodyisatemple

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text> Being an intelligent, tattooed, Christian woman myself, I can't help but to feel sorry for you. It's a shame that you think that tattoos indicate the level to which a person is educated, and also whether or not they are, in your words, a "harlot." Perhaps you should pick up your Bible and read a little more into how we are to judge no other human being on this Earth, and certainly we should never condemn them. Here's some food for thought: my body is not permanent, it will be my soul that God recognizes. So while I have this body, I might as well do some decorating. Have a blessed day!

Perhaps you should pick up the Bible and read where it says our bodies are temples and not to mark your body like heathens. If you don't want to think about the religious point think about what those tattoos are going to look like on a 65 year old body!!! Now that's gross!!
what tha

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Thank God for mercy and grace, most importantly, THE BLOOD! A.NO sin is greater or lesser in Gods eyes. SIN IS SIN! B.You have no idea how many young people feel they can relate to myself and others because We don't look like the "Christian you have in mind"! C. I think since you want to live under the law, don't just take a piece that fits what you wanna hear, APPLY ALL OF IT TO YOUR LIFE!Guess what, you'll NEVER measure up! NOONE ON THIS EARTH WILL....but if you want to use lavitical law, better throw your wife, sisters, mother, daughters out on their cycle, for your house is defied! D. Pluck the splinter out of your own eye before trying to take the log out of someone else's! JESUS IS LORD! Not you buddy....realize you are not the maker, and have NO judgmental authority on behalf of God! You have NO power to read someone's heart, especially in the name of God! Did Jesus turn a "harlot" away?!? NO! HE LOVED HER!
LASTLY, in case you're unaware, GOD IS NOT A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS!!!!! Pound these BIBLICAL points in your head before pounding people you know nothing about other than what you see!!!! GOD BLESS!!!
pffft

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

abodyisatemple wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should pick up the Bible and read where it says our bodies are temples and not to mark your body like heathens. If you don't want to think about the religious point think about what those tattoos are going to look like on a 65 year old body!!! Now that's gross!!
Ah, that old argument. So I guess you think you're going to look beautiful when you're 65? Who the f*ck cares at that point?!
Tastefully tattooed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

what tha wrote:
Thank God for mercy and grace, most importantly, THE BLOOD! A.NO sin is greater or lesser in Gods eyes. SIN IS SIN! B.You have no idea how many young people feel they can relate to myself and others because We don't look like the "Christian you have in mind"! C. I think since you want to live under the law, don't just take a piece that fits what you wanna hear, APPLY ALL OF IT TO YOUR LIFE!Guess what, you'll NEVER measure up! NOONE ON THIS EARTH WILL....but if you want to use lavitical law, better throw your wife, sisters, mother, daughters out on their cycle, for your house is defied! D. Pluck the splinter out of your own eye before trying to take the log out of someone else's! JESUS IS LORD! Not you buddy....realize you are not the maker, and have NO judgmental authority on behalf of God! You have NO power to read someone's heart, especially in the name of God! Did Jesus turn a "harlot" away?!? NO! HE LOVED HER!
LASTLY, in case you're unaware, GOD IS NOT A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS!!!!! Pound these BIBLICAL points in your head before pounding people you know nothing about other than what you see!!!! GOD BLESS!!!
Yes... Yes... Yes. Best response ever!
Watchit

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

inked wrote:
you sure got dat shit right an as for only rednecks being inked ur so very wrong i guess u do not get out much unless you are going to grab sum fast food huh dumbass getting tattoo's are a way of self expression and it is not hurting anyone but you eating all that fatty foods we have to go aroung looking at sum fat ass greasy man's sweaty dirty ass crack i myself would rather look at art on peoples bodies then to smell ur nasty ass you need to get ur ass in church and ask for forgiveness and just because a female has tats does not make her a harlot you dumbass prick so before you decide to open ur mouth on a subject you know nothing about try Googling it bitch and stop judging!!!!!!
Why don't you cash in some of that self expression for some basic writing skills and learn what a "period" or "comma" is used for. You don't need tattoos to let everyone know you are a redneck, all someone has to do is read your posts. How the hell can you call anyone a dumbass when you can't even write. Maybe some of that ink went to your brain. If you're insecure about how you look, hell, go ink yourself up. Yeah, that's smart.
markd up

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

God Fearing wrote:
u religous ppl r the bigest hipcrits ever lived.wat r u doin judging sum1. Thats y i dont go church ppl like u. i no sum damn good ppl who r coverd in tattoos i gartee if thers a god they will go b4 u.i hv tatoos itss a form of art ur just ignorant.redneck?yea i mayb but ever1 w @ tatoo aint a redneck.so my suggestion to u is take ur ass bk to church and pray for forgvness cuz ur gona need it. judging ppl is one of the bigest sins.b4 u get on here JUDGING ppl look at urself!!
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

markd up wrote:
<quoted text> u religous ppl r the bigest hipcrits ever lived.wat r u doin judging sum1. Thats y i dont go church ppl like u. i no sum damn good ppl who r coverd in tattoos i gartee if thers a god they will go b4 u.i hv tatoos itss a form of art ur just ignorant.redneck?yea i mayb but ever1 w @ tatoo aint a redneck.so my suggestion to u is take ur ass bk to church and pray for forgvness cuz ur gona need it. judging ppl is one of the bigest sins.b4 u get on here JUDGING ppl look at urself!!
That hurts my retinas to even try to read.
what tha

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

markd up wrote:
<quoted text> u religous ppl r the bigest hipcrits ever lived.wat r u doin judging sum1. Thats y i dont go church ppl like u. i no sum damn good ppl who r coverd in tattoos i gartee if thers a god they will go b4 u.i hv tatoos itss a form of art ur just ignorant.redneck?yea i mayb but ever1 w @ tatoo aint a redneck.so my suggestion to u is take ur ass bk to church and pray for forgvness cuz ur gona need it. judging ppl is one of the bigest sins.b4 u get on here JUDGING ppl look at urself!!
Hey! Good day to you! Not all Christians act this way. I understand seeing the hypocritical side you are, however God loves you, no matter your past, peircings, or tattoos! Unfortunately, you have your good and bad in every group, however the blood of Jesus saved every sin of every would and no sin is to big for God. Im quite certain, you could find GREAT Christians who do not see 1 marking on you , as your heart is all that is seen. Religion itself is why people are stuck in this belief, yet my opinion,(and its biblical) JESUS HATED RELIGION, he called the religious leaders viper and snakes....my idea this as probably the closest Jesus came to sinning, in my opinion that may have been close to cussing?!!!! However no matter your appearance, Gosh see's your heart and soul! And everything was taken up for all of us at the cross....sin from past present and future for EVERYONE! THAT'D A TON OF SIN!!! YOU were fearfully and wonderfully made, and Jesus talks about living Christ like, that means showing as much love humanly possible that Jesus did, we are HUMAN though and will make mistakes, God knows this! He knew before mankind was here. Don't let 1 "religious" person ruin your basket of awesome fruit! We will all stand before Him, My bet is that ones with tattoos are not going to answer near the part, as the people which JUDGE with none. AGAIN......GOD IS NO RESPECTOR OF PERSONS! It's our PERSONAL relationship with Christ, and I would def not wanna be one when I face God, that he says..."depart from me I never knew you"....God IS such a loving God, and don't kettle someone who only has "religion" running though their veins control your salvation! God loves you, even people who are cruel, he loves them as well, 2 points....A. PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL....EVERYTIME!
B.GOD is the judge not some guy who's walked out of mcdonalds over someone with tats. As that person knows and hasn't responded back, he is walking on some serious ground. Please don't let this or anyone like him change your thoughts on God. This is just a pon, living in lavitical law, which isn't necessary, as we are covered by the blood of Jesus! Hope this lifts your spirits a bit! God Bless you my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Vet 123,386
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Got Real 8,457
Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? 2 hr Take a Look 344
Debate: Gay Marriage - Johnson City, TN (Jul '10) 2 hr Doggsmith 210
Lamar School Principal Blevins unfair to 8th gr... (Oct '10) 4 hr Honestly 99
Tarah Taylor hater (Aug '13) 7 hr Penelope 8
single women 8 hr dirt farmer 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Washington County was issued at April 16 at 2:01PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters