Since: May 14

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2014
I'm from out of town looking for a good place to hook up with women around here... Staying at a motel here and hoping to hook up with a women while out!!!
Dan Durff

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Hawkeye34 wrote:
I'm from out of town looking for a good place to hook up with women around here... Staying at a motel here and hoping to hook up with a women while out!!!
You poor pitiful old dry cod, you. I see you have posted all over the place looking for some nookie. Ain't gonna happen, sport!

Since: May 14

Welch, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Dan Durff wrote:
<quoted text>You poor pitiful old dry cod, you. I see you have posted all over the place looking for some nookie. Ain't gonna happen, sport!
Yea and it payed off too cause I had an excellent time, she was awesome!!! ;)
Dan Durff

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2014
Hawkeye34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and it payed off too cause I had an excellent time, she was awesome!!! ;)
I hope you enjoyed her Adam's apple. If your mom and dad find out about you junior, you will be banned from your Playstation and will be sent to bed @8:30 pm, like most little boys.
Hawkeye

Welch, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Dan Durff wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you enjoyed her Adam's apple. If your mom and dad find out about you junior, you will be banned from your Playstation and will be sent to bed @8:30 pm, like most little boys.
Sounds like your speaking from experience, LMAO, hopefully u learned your lesson young man!!😂😂

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist in Johnson City Tn (Mar '13) 6 min Local man 6
PC Repair 1 hr Worried 17
Washington County Sports Complex 8 hr Tired of it 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Just now 86
News Car Hits Ambulance, Patient Dies (Sep '09) 9 hr Just now 9
Washington County Government Corruption 10 hr Open records 1
Halliburton In Love 12 hr Halliburger 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages