Are Taxpayers Uselessly Paying For Dy...

Are Taxpayers Uselessly Paying For Dykes Relationship

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Staff

Durham, NC

#1 Jul 29, 2014
When press questioned about about DUI convicted Jonesborough Elementary School Counselor who verbally threatened Librarian in front of student Dykes would only make undocumented false claims against librarian. Come to find out Woodward was the at risk counselor who was nicknamed "No Show". Asbury supervisors were probably threatened with their jobs or dirty by taking high pay for nominal positions. So are taxpayers happy with inflated budget?
JIP JOINT

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2014
Staff wrote:
When press questioned about about DUI convicted Jonesborough Elementary School Counselor who verbally threatened Librarian in front of student Dykes would only make undocumented false claims against librarian. Come to find out Woodward was the at risk counselor who was nicknamed "No Show". Asbury supervisors were probably threatened with their jobs or dirty by taking high pay for nominal positions. So are taxpayers happy with inflated budget?
Blank No and a few other choice words #%#%#%%# What kinda jip joint are they running!
Dirty Deals

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Staff wrote:
This taxpayer is not going to sit around with my head in the sand like the school board.
Lock your doors Ron

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2014
Staff wrote:
Ron Dykes is infamous for blaming the innocent. This is another sick game that he and the other three rogues like to play. Blame the innocent in order to take the focus off of the guilty. This bastard is sick.
Joe Friday

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2014
I'm not one to follow the bloated politics of the locals, but sounds to me like this crew in power now has a stranglehold on the system. The only remedy is to vote them out and hope we get a better choice of crooks in the end. Let's be honest, the ones who run for such offices and want to be politicians are in it for themselves. Who will or can rise above the same old sh**? I'd vote for the town drunk if he ran, at least we would know his motives!
really

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2014
Joe Friday wrote:
I'm not one to follow the bloated politics of the locals, but sounds to me like this crew in power now has a stranglehold on the system. The only remedy is to vote them out and hope we get a better choice of crooks in the end. Let's be honest, the ones who run for such offices and want to be politicians are in it for themselves. Who will or can rise above the same old sh**? I'd vote for the town drunk if he ran, at least we would know his motives!
Very well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wussywover 52 min umm 3
Birthday party venue (Feb '11) 3 hr bozo 24
New Life Praise and Worship 4 hr billy 2
Red Pig 5 hr This guy 3
Chris Garland or Chris Nelson step Brothers? 6 hr billy 2
sex (May '11) 8 hr beast 11
Dogging (Sep '16) 8 hr beast 12

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance