Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Personnel Update For Sure

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jul 16, 2014
Talk her into retiring wrote:
<quoted text>If KK retired that would be a step in the right direction in improving WCDE! She doesn't care for our kids and can't relate to parents who need help! This school system is in dire need of a personnel update! So if she is that wealthy why is she still working? I'm thinking she likes the power and control over making people miserable! That illogic yes man, her only friend, needs to talk some sense into her for the good of everyone in WCDE. Please take the other CO laughable gang with you. They need to enjoy their old age and money before going to an assisted living facility!
Why won't these older Central Office Assistant Directors retire? What are they waiting on? If you have worked in the school system over 40 years there should be mandatory retirement? Some have been there 50 years! What's up with that?
Voter

Shelbyville, TN

#49 Jul 16, 2014
Personnel Update For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't these older Central Office Assistant Directors retire? What are they waiting on? If you have worked in the school system over 40 years there should be mandatory retirement? Some have been there 50 years! What's up with that?
Annette Fender Buchanan will sweep them out the door. I am voting for her.
Leonard and Buchanan

Johnson City, TN

#50 Jul 16, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Annette Fender Buchanan will sweep them out the door. I am voting for her.
I'll take a chance on Annette Buchanan if she's going to clean house at the CO. I'm also voting for Jack Leonard because he never has voted for Dykes and he wants changes in the school system. Vote for Leonard and Buchanan, Aug. 7 and early voting starts this Friday July 18.
They Know Too Much

Greenville, SC

#51 Jul 17, 2014
Personnel Update For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't these older Central Office Assistant Directors retire? What are they waiting on? If you have worked in the school system over 40 years there should be mandatory retirement? Some have been there 50 years! What's up with that?
I agree! It seems with this school system, the longer you stay the more valuable you become in that you know where all the bones are buried! They aren't going anywhere as long as this current director is there!
Wicked Witch

Jonesborough, TN

#52 Jul 17, 2014
Will KK dress up as the wicked witch during the first day of inservice? If you throw water on her maybe she will melt!

Since: Mar 14

Mooresboro, NC

#53 Jul 17, 2014
Wicked Witch wrote:
Will KK dress up as the wicked witch during the first day of inservice? If you throw water on her maybe she will melt!
Hahaha!!!!
Fed Up

Kingsport, TN

#54 Jul 17, 2014
I'm tired of hearing about your work schedule, money, and other things. You actually work LESS than the Post Office and are hired to basically babysit and conspire to rob the taxpayers of more and more money. Get a real job and work a real schedule, then you will see how reality works.
Click your Heels Together

Johnson City, TN

#55 Jul 17, 2014
Wicked Witch wrote:
Will KK dress up as the wicked witch during the first day of inservice? If you throw water on her maybe she will melt!
Lions, Tigers and Bears! Oh My! Lmao
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#56 Jul 18, 2014
Fed Up wrote:
I'm tired of hearing about your work schedule, money, and other things. You actually work LESS than the Post Office and are hired to basically babysit and conspire to rob the taxpayers of more and more money. Get a real job and work a real schedule, then you will see how reality works.
So get rid of public education? What's your alternative?
Tired Teacher

Seymour, TN

#57 Jul 24, 2014
Wicked Witch wrote:
Will KK dress up as the wicked witch during the first day of inservice? If you throw water on her maybe she will melt!
Bring on the firetrucks!
Kerryann

United States

#58 Jul 24, 2014
Tired Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Bring on the firetrucks!
they made a special parking place for her at central office for her BROOMSTICK !!! Some shit does float/ do u think she would sink or float??? Lol

Since: Aug 14

Johnson City, TN

#59 Aug 5, 2014
common core or not?
Susan

Matthews, NC

#60 Aug 5, 2014
Uncle John Cabin wrote:
common core or not?
that would be a big fat NO to common core- if you don't agree- do some research - then come back and tell what u reported. KK doesn't care about any children- her shoe collection is her babies! She doesn't even have good taste!!

Since: Aug 14

Johnson City, TN

#61 Aug 5, 2014
Susan wrote:
<quoted text> that would be a big fat NO to common core- if you don't agree- do some research - then come back and tell what u reported. KK doesn't care about any children- her shoe collection is her babies! She doesn't even have good taste!!
Sorry about the inquiry. I thought the answer I was looking for was for JC Dist#1. I'm new to the are aand just to be sure that I didn't vote for a candidate that supports Common Core. I received a flier in the mail from Buchanon and just was curious if she was common core.

BTW I was doing research that is how I got here;}

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#62 Aug 5, 2014
Uncle John Cabin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the inquiry. I thought the answer I was looking for was for JC Dist#1. I'm new to the are aand just to be sure that I didn't vote for a candidate that supports Common Core. I received a flier in the mail from Buchanon and just was curious if she was common core.
BTW I was doing research that is how I got here;}
OMG MOVE WHILE You still can!!! This county is corrupt! Ifyou have kids keep them home!
District One Voters Guide

Johnson City, TN

#63 Aug 5, 2014
Uncle John Cabin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the inquiry. I thought the answer I was looking for was for JC Dist#1. I'm new to the are aand just to be sure that I didn't vote for a candidate that supports Common Core. I received a flier in the mail from Buchanon and just was curious if she was common core.
BTW I was doing research that is how I got here;}
You need to vote for Leonard, Buchanan, and Ervin because they oppose common core and the put our kids first. Do not vote for Chad Williams because he is for common core and anything else director Dykes and the CO tell him. His is a yes man for the CO and has even covered up things that were not good for our school system! I hope you remember to vote this Thursday!
ET Phone Board

Jonesborough, TN

#64 Aug 6, 2014
Illogic wrote:
Karla kyte is the hardest working person in the county. Believe me, if dr kyte could rid of bad teachers, she would. The bad teachers are protected by tenure, as well as board members that attend their church, or their related to somebody with some pull. Some people have had bad experiences with dr kyte, she has low tolerance for incompetence. Put yourself in her heels, I'm sure it's difficult being responsible for the actions of hundreds of employees in the system. Dr kyte will stand up for her staff, but only to a certain point.
Will Kyte do the right thing and inform the board about PTA complaints filed against a special friend of the director? Is she working hard there to keep this from the board? Did she forget that PTA people and taxpayers know how to use phones.
Ron have this removed too

Elizabethton, TN

#66 Aug 6, 2014
Kooky Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenure is being done away with. All that matters now is teacher evaluation scores. Consistently low scores can get a teacher fired, regardless of how long they have been teaching. Teachers are under so much pressure with these stupid evaluations and paperwork, and testing, testing, testing, that they can't TEACH anymore. And, oh yeah, they send around the calendar options for every teacher to vote on. Now, do you really think the calendar selected by the teachers is actually the one we get?? Ha Ha. I've been in this system too long, and with KK in control, it doesn't matter what calendar gets the most votes. You are stupid too. Maybe this is KK, or one of her buddies at CO. She is not respected at all in the school system. She thinks she is so above everyone else, and talks down to even school administrators. Yes she is a "B"!!! Ask teachers anywhere in this system how they feel about her. Jealous of that ugly, has been Karla Kyte. She needs to get her tail out of the system and let someone who is respectful of others to take over. She is just like all the other Big Dogs down at CO-selfserving, control freaks who care only about their BIG salaries and NOTHING about the kids!!
Karla Kyte and Susan Belcher deserve to rot in Hell. I hope both of them go down on a sinking ship together. Oh what a better world this would be. Karla keep reading that Bible eventually it may help you and your puppy dog husband. The bad teachrs will keep their jobs because they are CO asskissers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaulted at New Beginnings (Mar '11) 8 hr Julian 39
Should I? 8 hr hairy fat dude 6
Girl's at fuzzy holes 10 hr Curious Catt 7
Suds & Bubbles Car Wash (Apr '08) 19 hr longbowhunter 12
Wheres the place 21 hr sosrs 3
Johnson Shitty Fri Foolforthe City 30
lookin Fri Starstruck 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Fri Jennifer 981
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages