Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karla Kyte please leave

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Karla Kyte you have protected so many unethical teachers and have abused honest people. You are just like Dykes, Belcher and Adams, a group of horrible ruthless uncaring idiots. You supposedly put children first. Oh yes Karla Kyte you put children first. just like Mussolini put the Jews first. You are evil . Please leave.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Karla kyte is the hardest working person in the county. Believe me, if dr kyte could rid of bad teachers, she would. The bad teachers are protected by tenure, as well as board members that attend their church, or their related to somebody with some pull. Some people have had bad experiences with dr kyte, she has low tolerance for incompetence. Put yourself in her heels, I'm sure it's difficult being responsible for the actions of hundreds of employees in the system. Dr kyte will stand up for her staff, but only to a certain point.
hard working

Newport, TN

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Illogic wrote:
Karla kyte is the hardest working person in the county. Believe me, if dr kyte could rid of bad teachers, she would. The bad teachers are protected by tenure, as well as board members that attend their church, or their related to somebody with some pull. Some people have had bad experiences with dr kyte, she has low tolerance for incompetence. Put yourself in her heels, I'm sure it's difficult being responsible for the actions of hundreds of employees in the system. Dr kyte will stand up for her staff, but only to a certain point.
That is a joke. Needless "school" trips with friends using taxpayer money is not hardworking.
All for JES Students

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2014
Illogic wrote:
karla Kyte protects the JES counselor at all costs. Stupid we are not. and we know she has covered this up forever to keep the director happy. she is all for her big pay not for the students. the Jonesborough parents know and are sick of the CO we know the truth
Ignorance is Bliss

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Illogic wrote:
Shows how much you know. There is no more tenure, dummy! Done away with! Oh Yeah, she works her saggy a** off so she can afford to buy more fancy clothes and those hi heels to prance around the county in. She is so self serving just like everyone else at CO. She is snobbish and want even look at you if your a lowly IA or teacher. You are crazy. She does nothing. She is one of the reasons or is the reason we have to start to school July 31st, since she is on the calendar committee. And she always gets the calendar she wants. One word for KK-BITCH!!
Parent

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2014
I called her a few years ago concerning a problem. I didn't know anything about her, I was just told to call her. When I called she acted like she was interested at first and then when she got the imformation her attitude took a turn. She wasn't interested and told me "to pick my battles wisely" . Sounds like a good use of taxpayer money. Later I told a teacher in the system what had happened. They said that's the way she does and she was trying to find out what I had on them first.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Ignorance is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much you know. There is no more tenure, dummy! Done away with! Oh Yeah, she works her saggy a** off so she can afford to buy more fancy clothes and those hi heels to prance around the county in. She is so self serving just like everyone else at CO. She is snobbish and want even look at you if your a lowly IA or teacher. You are crazy. She does nothing. She is one of the reasons or is the reason we have to start to school July 31st, since she is on the calendar committee. And she always gets the calendar she wants. One word for KK-BITCH!!
Tenure still exists. County employees vote on the calendar. Sounds like somebody is jealous of kk.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#11 Jul 12, 2014
hard working wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a joke. Needless "school" trips with friends using taxpayer money is not hardworking.
Needless school trips with friends.?
KK is a B

Butler, TN

#12 Jul 12, 2014
Illogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenure still exists. County employees vote on the calendar. Sounds like somebody is jealous of kk.
Wow, to hear you describe KK, I wonder why higher paying systems like Kingsport and Johnson City haven't tried to hire her? Why would they want to hire a control freak with no people skills who treats everyone like they are beneath her? Jealous ? I think not! With all the unethical things she has been a part of, I wonder how she sleeps at night? I don't know anyone who refers to KK without using the "B" word! If that is someone you admire, maybe you'd better question your own judge of character and motives!
Kooky Karla

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jul 12, 2014
Illogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenure is being done away with. All that matters now is teacher evaluation scores. Consistently low scores can get a teacher fired, regardless of how long they have been teaching. Teachers are under so much pressure with these stupid evaluations and paperwork, and testing, testing, testing, that they can't TEACH anymore. And, oh yeah, they send around the calendar options for every teacher to vote on. Now, do you really think the calendar selected by the teachers is actually the one we get?? Ha Ha. I've been in this system too long, and with KK in control, it doesn't matter what calendar gets the most votes. You are stupid too. Maybe this is KK, or one of her buddies at CO. She is not respected at all in the school system. She thinks she is so above everyone else, and talks down to even school administrators. Yes she is a "B"!!! Ask teachers anywhere in this system how they feel about her. Jealous of that ugly, has been Karla Kyte. She needs to get her tail out of the system and let someone who is respectful of others to take over. She is just like all the other Big Dogs down at CO-selfserving, control freaks who care only about their BIG salaries and NOTHING about the kids!!
Pathetic

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 12, 2014
This whole system is corrupt, full of nepotism.
Done with it

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 13, 2014
Yes, she is a royal pain in the a@#! I tried to talk to her about a problem I had and she just blew me off and of course took up for the lowlife principal at my school. No wonder she can't keep anyone to work for her.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#16 Jul 13, 2014
KK is a B wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, to hear you describe KK, I wonder why higher paying systems like Kingsport and Johnson City haven't tried to hire her? Why would they want to hire a control freak with no people skills who treats everyone like they are beneath her? Jealous ? I think not! With all the unethical things she has been a part of, I wonder how she sleeps at night? I don't know anyone who refers to KK without using the "B" word! If that is someone you admire, maybe you'd better question your own judge of character and motives!
Kyte works with k-8. If our high schools were ranked in the top 15 in the state like johnson city and Kingsport maybe the k-8 teachers in Washington county would recognized for the admirable job they do. Johnson city and Kingsport have had a tradition of education excellence, where as Boone has just the opposite. K-8 teachers in the county have to deal with parents that are a product of community that has turned their back on education. People want to complin about kyte, but who is appalled that some teachers have to teach with 30 kids in a classroom. I hope any unethical activity by county administrators gets addressed so we can move on to the real issues that directly effect our kids.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Kooky Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenure is being done away with. All that matters now is teacher evaluation scores. Consistently low scores can get a teacher fired, regardless of how long they have been teaching. Teachers are under so much pressure with these stupid evaluations and paperwork, and testing, testing, testing, that they can't TEACH anymore. And, oh yeah, they send around the calendar options for every teacher to vote on. Now, do you really think the calendar selected by the teachers is actually the one we get?? Ha Ha. I've been in this system too long, and with KK in control, it doesn't matter what calendar gets the most votes. You are stupid too. Maybe this is KK, or one of her buddies at CO. She is not respected at all in the school system. She thinks she is so above everyone else, and talks down to even school administrators. Yes she is a "B"!!! Ask teachers anywhere in this system how they feel about her. Jealous of that ugly, has been Karla Kyte. She needs to get her tail out of the system and let someone who is respectful of others to take over. She is just like all the other Big Dogs down at CO-selfserving, control freaks who care only about their BIG salaries and NOTHING about the kids!!
Stupid? Are you an adult? Teachers don't like testing because it proves very little. Teachers spend very little time actually testing. The time burden of testing falls on the school counselor because they have organize and prepare the test. Did you enjoy your fall break last year? I'm sure your looking forward to it this year. Have you tried getting a job in another system?

Since: Mar 14

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Ignorance is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>Shows how much you know. There is no more tenure, dummy! Done away with! Oh Yeah, she works her saggy a** off so she can afford to buy more fancy clothes and those hi heels to prance around the county in. She is so self serving just like everyone else at CO. She is snobbish and want even look at you if your a lowly IA or teacher. You are crazy. She does nothing. She is one of the reasons or is the reason we have to start to school July 31st, since she is on the calendar committee. And she always gets the calendar she wants. One word for KK-BITCH!!
And capes!! Don't forget her capes!!! ;)

Since: Mar 14

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Jul 13, 2014
Illogic wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid? Are you an adult? Teachers don't like testing because it proves very little. Teachers spend very little time actually testing. The time burden of testing falls on the school counselor because they have organize and prepare the test. Did you enjoy your fall break last year? I'm sure your looking forward to it this year. Have you tried getting a job in another system?
Do you even know what you're talking about?! Yes, the counselor is typically the coordinator of testing but the teachers are the ones administering the tests!! You are clueless. In one nine weeks alone my child had to take 7 state and county mandated tests. When does that give her teacher time to actually teach?!
Burden of Testing

Butler, TN

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Illogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid? Are you an adult? Teachers don't like testing because it proves very little. Teachers spend very little time actually testing. The time burden of testing falls on the school counselor because they have organize and prepare the test. Did you enjoy your fall break last year? I'm sure your looking forward to it this year. Have you tried getting a job in another system?
Have you met our counselor at JES because if the burden of testing falls anywhere near her we're screwed? Teachers have the burden of testing along with all the other obstacles thrown at them from misguided administators like Kyte! It's interesting that you continue to defend her, but more amazing is that she actually has a friend! Who knew?
Who Knew

Shelbyville, TN

#22 Jul 14, 2014
Burden of Testing wrote:
<quoted text>Have you met our counselor at JES because if the burden of testing falls anywhere near her we're screwed? Teachers have the burden of testing along with all the other obstacles thrown at them from misguided administators like Kyte! It's interesting that you continue to defend her, but more amazing is that she actually has a friend! Who knew?
LMAO so true
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#23 Jul 14, 2014
lrw14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what you're talking about?! Yes, the counselor is typically the coordinator of testing but the teachers are the ones administering the tests!! You are clueless. In one nine weeks alone my child had to take 7 state and county mandated tests. When does that give her teacher time to actually teach?!
Name the 7 mandated tests your child had to take in a nine week period. Teachers have about 25 hours a week for instructional time. That's 225 hours of instructional hours per nine weeks. Even based on your confusion of 7 mandated tests in a 9 week period, that still gives ample instructional time. Besides tcaps taking a couple of hours a day for 4 days, cra test takes 1 hour twice a year, and a writing assessment takes 3 hours once a year. Also, teachers give an end of quarter test. So, for the whole year a teacher may give 20 hours of testing with about 900 hours of instructial hours. Do the math. Give teachers more pay and resources, And quit tying their job performance to tcap scores and then you will hear less complaining about testing.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#24 Jul 14, 2014
Burden of Testing wrote:
<quoted text>Have you met our counselor at JES because if the burden of testing falls anywhere near her we're screwed? Teachers have the burden of testing along with all the other obstacles thrown at them from misguided administators like Kyte! It's interesting that you continue to defend her, but more amazing is that she actually has a friend! Who knew?
Usually, a first year counselor receives help from the principal. The biggest burden on teachers is uneducated, childish parents that don't want to take responsibility for their own kids. Cam I get an amen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Taxpayers Wake Up 32 min Developers 7
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare (Nov '14) 1 hr Hill Billy Boy 70
WQUT's Tennessee Midnight Rambler Retires (Jan '12) 4 hr Jethro Toe 72
Legal advice 14 hr Gina 1
Ashley @ Boones creek roadrunner 18 hr ashleys man 13
Bemberg Plant 19 hr Frequently 21
Dr. Charles David Cesare--ETSU 21 hr Etsu ho 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Thu Tanya 697
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search