Gimme

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2013
What gives here? Topix(Politix) conducts bogus polls that require you to log in on Facebook or some other data mining group. Ain't that a bite in the ass? Anyone dumb enough to do that is just dying to be spammed to death or recorded in some cloudy info suppository. These polls are just about as reliable as a fart in a whirlwind. It's a damn shame you have to log into a user group to further the invasion of your own privacy.
Voltage

Bluff City, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Gimme wrote:
What gives here? Topix(Politix) conducts bogus polls that require you to log in on Facebook or some other data mining group. Ain't that a bite in the ass? Anyone dumb enough to do that is just dying to be spammed to death or recorded in some cloudy info suppository. These polls are just about as reliable as a fart in a whirlwind. It's a damn shame you have to log into a user group to further the invasion of your own privacy.
Lol. I pity the DOB that steals my identity. I leave my social security number laying around everywhere in the hopes that someone will take my credit and run with it. Let them get the phone calls 24 hours per day.

Nobody will even answer political pills on here l Gotta get outside these hills before anybody even knows what's happening in the real world.....
Gimme

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Voltage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I pity the DOB that steals my identity. I leave my social security number laying around everywhere in the hopes that someone will take my credit and run with it. Let them get the phone calls 24 hours per day.
Nobody will even answer political pills on here l Gotta get outside these hills before anybody even knows what's happening in the real world.....
You ain't making much sense, Volt. Maybe tomorrow, when you sober up, you might respond sensibly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunted Swingle Hospital (Location) (Jul '11) 3 hr Bobbie Trinchera 30
bcm principal 7 hr Meme 12
Halliburton Cover Up Coming To Light 7 hr Meme 6
Parkland Shooting 13 hr Grape Ape 1
Marx the Spot Fri OhTudyRudy 6
News Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? (Feb '14) Fri House The Church ... 383
Kind Chiropractic (Sep '13) Fri NOTHAVINIT 7

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages